Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? (196 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Nezzjnr: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2022
I was listening to a sermon few days ago and the preacher made mention of this.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by kenn4rill(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Have been having same thoughts too and wish someone could come up with some reasonable explanations. undecided
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Kobojunkie: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Jesus Christ talk say, "Hear me! Obey me!" But no, you all refuse to listen to Jesus Christ, giving your hears instead to pastors and mogs who pump your heads full with doctrines and traditions of men, the very same lies Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. Na wa o! undecided
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by phorget(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

We all need an introduction before we can attain the next level, Joseph got introduced by a fellow prisoner so our destiny is always tied to someone directly or indirectly.
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Nezzjnr: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:

We all need an introduction before we can attain the next level, Joseph got introduced by a fellow prisoner so our destiny is always tied to someone directly or indirectly.
God has the final say over one's life

So I don't agree to this
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:
Jesus Christ sent His followers out to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. You are instead preaching Joseph. Wetin concern Joseph experience in prison with the Gospel abeg? undecided
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by phorget(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

So I don't agree to thisj

So that same God will come down to deliver that final say abi?
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

So I don't agree to this

And His Say is that "He made them make and female"
Re: Can Your Blessings And Deliverance Be Tied To Someone Else? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Yes!

God rolled out different ways in which our blessings and deliverance is planted but the world teaches you even before you know anything to blow them up. Eg fornicating, pride, wreckfull behaviours etc all of which remove you from God's Way into the paths of destruction and Curse

(1) (Reply)

By This Time Tomorrow With Apostle Joshua Selman / Enlarge Your Tent!.... / End Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.