Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari (15419 Views)

Governors Back SARS Ban / APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by GodHimself: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Spot on.

Kanye West is currently experiencing this... his applepay was turned off. He can't make payments with it.

If they can do this to Kanye, who are you?

Africa will foil their plans, just like we foiled their COVID plans.

Righteousness2:
Global central banks racing to implement digital currencies.

Track and control grid are being erected right under our noses .
Unfortunately many have no clue of what is Happening or What is Coming!

Listen! It is about CONTROL!

The globalists used COVID to CONTROL the PHYSICAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

The globalists now will use CBDCS to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

FROM COVID TO CBDC TO CLIMATE CHANGE : THE PATH TO COMPLETE CONTROL!

That's your dystopian, tyrannical NEW WORLD ORDER!

They understand the times and Season which many of you do not understand.
They are testing the ground and preparing the path for the Man of Lawlessness system of government where you will not be able to buy or sell except you get the Mark of the Beast.

If you are Placing your Hope on Government or cash in your bank, you are sitting on a long thing.

Place your Hope and trust on JESUS Christ.
Live Prepared because anymoment, JESUS will Take out His own out of Here in the RAPTURE.

1 Like

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by alobright17(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

The globalists used COVID to CONTROL the PHYSICAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

The globalists now will use CBDCS to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

They are testing the ground and preparing the path for the Man of Lawlessness system of government where you will not be able to buy or sell except you get the Mark of the Beast.

If you are Placing your Hope on Government or cash in your bank, you are sitting on a long thing.

Live Prepared because anymoment, JESUS will Take out His own out of Here in the RAPTURE.

The cash you’re using was it created in heaven ? The aircraft, phone , internet , stop using them then I’ll take you serious . For now you’re just a lost soul
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Taba21: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bendeco02:
Plot to cripple tinubu's only hope (Vote Buying & bribery)

How will agbado master survive this?, as new naira notes will be designed and maximum daily withdrawal limited to 20k.. Chai how will some people survive 2023 election? lipsrsealed

His supporters will abandon him very soon as the money stops flowing. Time to know his true supporters smiley

Tinubu is bigger than the whole south east elites you can go and die

1 Like

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Becos its election time the governors are backing it.....we shall see wat happens after may 29 2023
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Thomthom(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
tarantino1:
90% of the country can't boast of 10 hours electricity a day. Poor internet reception, even the 4G can't even work in all places properly.

MTN go dey disturb my phone will calls say I no dey use the 4G. Who no like better thing? Your 4G work for me well na I still dey use 3G.

Even the banking apps are trash. I had to call two friends to send me airtime and make a transaction for me two times last week.

These are many things that need to be fixed for this policy to work but the useless government jumped straight to cashless policy.

The worst part is the huge number of the stupid imbecilic Nigerians in support of the foolishness just to appear smart not knowing that they are only fooling their likes.

Jump all the way from A to Z while patting themselves at the back for a job well done. Stupid animals.
I tell you.. No light to even charge phones. Network providers are weak..4G sometimes Na nonsense.. Money wey you go transfer he go hang bank go say make you go wait for 7days.. sometimes you don't even get alert when I transfer..The whole system is not strong enough for this cashless policy.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Cause most of them are in their final term in office and the money they want to thief has already been changed to dollars
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by TristanX: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023 how will your urchin master survive this pls?
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by AfonjaPriest: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-govs-back-cbns-cash-withdrawal-limit-masari/
Before nko? Was anyone waiting for them to support it? Who needs their opinion, anyway?
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Righteousness2:

The globalists now will use Central bank Digital Currency (CBDC) to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

Oga, mention only one place where the word 'rapture' was written in The Holy Bible.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by EndSARS77: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
When God wanted to punish the Egyptians, he first hardened pharoah's heart. I don't talk about God much but I just wanted to bring out a point there. This will make people want to vote for Peter Obi more, so he can remove this dirty policy. Imagine placing a withdrawal policy of $25/day on 200 million people? So the stupid banks can use our money to trade behind our backs abi? I will advice them to add one more zero to it if they want this dirty policy to work. N200,000/day and N1,000,000/week. Don't they have families? Don't they know that naira is now like paper and that it's value is next to nothing? How much is shirt in market? 8K-15K. How much is a bag of rice? 50K. In benin city bus is now N100 any where you stop. If you hold N500 before you know it's gone. Buy egg roll N200 and one fanta N250 and the money is gone; you can't even use the N50 to enter bus anywhere
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by lrdval: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE WISE BY NOW ABEG. THIS NAIRA REDESIGNING IS AIMED AT OPPOSITION PARTY. THEY KNEW THAT 2023 ELECTION WILL BE PLAYED WITH PHYSICAL CASH, NOW THEY WANT TO RENDER THE OPPOSITION INCAPACITATED. REMEMBER THAT THE INCUMBENT GOVERNMENT WHICH IS THE APC IS INCHARGE AND IN CONTROL OF THESE THIS CENTRAL BANK. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. THE MONEY FOR THE NEXT ELECTION HAS BEEN PRINTED AND STORED SOMEWHERE FOR THEM TO USE.
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS EVIL PLAN IS FOR YOUTHS TO COME OUT AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.BUT TRIBALISM WILL NOT LET US.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Indispensable85(m): 1:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Governors always backing anti people policy
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Elidrisy20: 1:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Na pesin wea get money dey withdraw
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Taigaban: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Why does brand new old notes circulates more than at anytime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere / Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.