Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari (15424 Views)

Governors Back SARS Ban / APC Crisis: 13 Governors Back NWC, 7 Oppose / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by IamANigerianMan: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigerians still want to carry cash everywhere... Let the policy be I beg.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Kajaard: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's been done to checkmate a certain man and his political party that are known to stuff houses with cash to use to divert votes in elections.

This was also one of the reasons the CBN decided to print new notes as well cheesy

From January new bank policies come into play to further checkmate them as well cheesy

#TEARSWILLFLOW grin

1 Share

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by RichAbujaGuy: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
It makes sense economically and politically. Qualified industrialists and business ppl can get financing for growth at home.

And politically speaking, just look at how the delegates allegedly gorged themselves at their respective primaries a few months ago giving us London and Dubai residents to vote for.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by NtiObaEneke(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good idea, but we don't have the infrastructure to support it
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Gkay1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wahala for apc now
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Sleekfingers: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Then most people will start keeping their cash at home. Especially those market women/men .....
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Kajaard: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gkay1:
Wahala for apc now

You gerrit bro cheesy
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Yankiss(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
usj:
It's their policy for god sake! If you look very well I think they are trying to curb vote buying and a few other things that might negatively derail this election.
They can still buy votes. They are harvesting account numbers. What happens is that once u show evidence of voting for them their agents would transfer money to u.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Fiscus105(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
No law made in monetary policy will affect our top politicians. They have their own window. Despite dollar scarcity, round-tripping is still ongoing.

This will still happen that Heads of Bankimg currency operations will become richer because they will go above the limits in giving politicians cash at a certain 5-10% returns or even for goodwill to aid their future political careers.

Trying everything to justify opposition to all government policies.

Masses are biggest problem of themselves in naija.

I biliv you know if u and me stop taking money bribe from politicians, they will be forced to do the needful
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by MarketDispatch: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Buhari Lule , Buhari Lule, ...now Buhari is showing why he is for everybody and for nobody.
1. Bivas
2. Naira redesign
3. Withdrawal restrictions
4. Army, Navy, EFCC, DSS, Police, Airforce, NSCDC, Customs, to be at all polling booths nationwide.
5. Instant Electronic transfer of results upon completion of voting .

...More may still be coming
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
I've met this man one on one and we shook hands. When I went to his office with Chinese contractors. He seem calm and cool but very smart and conny with his slow talking
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Kajaard: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Buhari Lule , Buhari Lule, ...now Buhari is showing why he is for everybody and for nobody.
1. Bivas
2. Naira redesign
3. Withdrawal restrictions
4. Army, Navy, EFCC, DSS, Police, Airforce, NSCDC, Customs, to be at all polling boots nationwide.
5. Instant Electronic transfer of results upon completion of voting .

...More may still be coming

That's why a certain candidate was shamelessly begging Nigerians yesterday on national TV to vote for him because all permutations are clear now that it's no more business as usual cheesy
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by IamGabriel777: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Akinsete19:
Good, I am in support too

Zenith Bank has restricted the accounts of some of its customers since the early hours of today.
The government could wake up and decide to restrict the accounts of opposition or those they deem problematic with this new policy.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by CheapHomes1: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
usj:
It's their policy for god sake! If you look very well I think they are trying to curb vote buying and a few other things that might negatively derail this election.

Who are the "they" that are trying to curb vote buying? How can voter buyers be trying to curb vote buying?
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Bendeco02: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yankiss:
They can still buy votes. They are harvesting account numbers. What happens is that once u show evidence of voting for them their agents would transfer money to u.
Oga, calm down

Harvesting account number as how?

Transfer money to how many people, how fast will that be done?

When there is cew waiting for money to be transferred to them, it will attract security attention.

When money was shared in cash during Osun election, many voters collected money and still voted for PDP and party agent (vote buyers) were arrested as well. How will they be able to confirm who will vote for them this time before the transaction is done?

If this new policy stands, it don cast their last hope kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by tarantino1: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
90% of the country can't boast of 10 hours electricity a day. Poor internet reception, even the 4G can't even work in all places properly.

MTN go dey disturb my phone will calls say I no dey use the 4G. Who no like better thing? Your 4G work for me well na I still dey use 3G.

Even the banking apps are trash. I had to call two friends to send me airtime and make a transaction for me two times last week.

These are many things that need to be fixed for this policy to work but the useless government jumped straight to cashless policy.

The worst part is the huge number of the stupid imbecilic Nigerians in support of the foolishness just to appear smart not knowing that they are only fooling their likes.

Jump all the way from A to Z while patting themselves at the back for a job well done. Stupid animals.

1 Like

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by adigun4mee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
POS business is gone.Nigeria is 100% a failed nation
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by CheapHomes1: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
Good idea, but we don't have the infrastructure to support it

What's good about the idea
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by DollarSigns(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Edopesin:
The original thieves of whom the CBN are trying to recover hoarded money from are saying that it's a good move

It is with this as proof you can cry it is finished
For certainly it’s written whatever these men back will surely result in premium tears saith the lord of host grin
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by backtovillage: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's funny when Obi supporters make claims like the withdrawal limit is targeted at Tinubu.
Your hatred for the man won't allow you to reason well.
The money oga Buhari borrowed how do you want him to pay back? grin
transfer charges go be like #300 grin
Continue hating on Tinubu without know ing that the more you hate him the more foolish you become in your sense of reasoning
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by onuman: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Governors are backing a right directive.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Blaqputin(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Global central banks racing to implement digital currencies.

Track and control grid are being erected right under our noses .
Unfortunately many have no clue of what is Happening or What is Coming!

Listen! It is about CONTROL!

The globalists used COVID to CONTROL the PHYSICAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

The globalists now will use CBDCS to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

FROM COVID TO CBDC TO CLIMATE CHANGE : THE PATH TO COMPLETE CONTROL!

That's your dystopian, tyrannical NEW WORLD ORDER!

They understand the times and Season which many of you do not understand.
They are testing the ground and preparing the path for the Man of Lawlessness system of government where you will not be able to buy or sell except you get the Mark of the Beast.

If you are Placing your Hope on Government or cash in your bank, you are sitting on a long thing.

Place your Hope and trust on JESUS Christ.
Live Prepared because anymoment, JESUS will Take out His own out of Here in the RAPTURE.
Oboy, dey calm down nah
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Peledonomy: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Global central banks racing to implement digital currencies.

Track and control grid are being erected right under our noses .
Unfortunately many have no clue of what is Happening or What is Coming!

Listen! It is about CONTROL!

The globalists used COVID to CONTROL the PHYSICAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

The globalists now will use CBDCS to CONTROL the FINANCIAL movement of the GLOBAL population!

FROM COVID TO CBDC TO CLIMATE CHANGE : THE PATH TO COMPLETE CONTROL!

I am tired of sounding like a mad man, I need help.
Help me please nairaland help me. I am no longer proud of my foolish post
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Misterone: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
So if I want to go buy stuffs in the market I will keep transferring to everyone I buy from?...remember that network is not stable in this country. Bank network or mtn/Airtel network isuues.
Or go to the bank and pay 4,000 charges just to withdraw 80,000 naira? Waste time on queue.
guy, see the big picture. Opportunities abound in this policy. See how you can tap into it. You can see the challenges, why don't you think of solutions and make money out of it. That's how billionaires are made.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Debangis20(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
That's good!
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Nonywendy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dialpad:
How can governors back this .... I guess you are saying the policy is backed by Buhari
why won't dey support it cos e no concern dem. All dese rules are for the poor masses
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by HeadNigga: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Misterone:
guy, see the big picture. Opportunities abound in this policy. See how you can tap into it. You can see the challenges, why don't you think of solutions and make money out of it. That's how billionaires are made.
I have plans on how to exploit the situation already but I am just feeling for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by Niceguyfirm: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
The law is not made for everyone. If you know you know. Strategy to remove cash in other people hands for the campaign. Na people owe banks ooo and government controls the cbn
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by tonyshine01: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
So if I want to go buy stuffs in the market I will keep transferring to everyone I buy from?...remember that network is not stable in this country. Bank network or mtn/Airtel network isuues.
Or go to the bank and pay 4,000 charges just to withdraw 80,000 naira? Waste time on queue.

Sceptics and naysayers are always the problem to the development of any society.
Re: Governors Back CBN’s Cash Withdrawal Limit – Masari by kissdabride: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
obyrich:
I am very sceptical of anything backed by these governors.
Cause they are (d governors) devilishly corny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) / Leaders Cannot Afford To Hand Over To The Next Generation – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.