Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Corolla 2010 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla 2010 (626 Views)

Corolla 2010 Gear Delay Issue / As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Corolla 2010 Sport And Corolla 2010 Xrs.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2010 by Judejibs: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Please someone help. Corolla 2010, 4 years old vehicle recently when car is started in the morning theres a noisy instantanous grind then disappears. Only happens when engine is cold . Mechanic suggested a replacement of top gasket and to check timing chain. He opened the engine for the first time ever and said the chain is fine. Replaced top. Now my vehicle smokes white on first startup. I need advise to fix this
Re: Corolla 2010 by Emmy000seun(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
You don't suppose to have open the engine in the first place,their are some engine that sound like that..it simply mean it's took seconds before your oil supply from bottom tray to the top cylinder..in cases like this, you can check the pressure of your oil pump,clean the mouth of the pump..But the deed is done..so regarding the smoking issue, is it only in the morning that you xperience this?? And is the engine oil short? Is your engine running smoothly?? Alot of things can bring smoke from your exhaust pipe..so try and figure what's happening..
Judejibs:
Please someone help. Corolla 2010, 4 years old vehicle recently when car is started in he morning theres a noisy instantanous grind then disappears. Only happens when engine is cold . Mechanic suggested a replacement of top gasket and to check timing chain. He opened the engine for the first time ever and said the chain is fine. Replaced top. Now my vehicle smokes white on first startup. I need advise to fix this

(1) (Reply)

Latest Car In 2023: Cadillac Celestiq Review / Mitsubishi Space-runner For Sale / Jack And Wheel Spanner Box For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.