Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church (203 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church by mirousmart: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
I thought about one of the major reasons wealthy people hardly goes to church is because they thought nowadays church preachings are for the poor and average people because how can a wealthy person be sitting in a church and the pastor start saying "any power be it an old woman/man holding my destiny preventing me from being succesful° etc.
Your thoughts?
Re: Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church by OlawaleBammie: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
mirousmart:
I thought about one of the major reasons wealthy people hardly goes to church is because they thought nowadays church preachings are for the poor and average people because how can a wealthy person be sitting in a church and the pastor start saying "any power be it an old woman/man holding my destiny preventing me from being succesful° etc.
Your thoughts?
lol

Part of it but not totally that

1 Like

Re: Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church by derecho(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Go to MFM and see plenty wealthy guys praying "fall down and die"

I marvel at some people's assumptions.

If only you know what many rich people battle in their everyday life, you'd understand why some would travel into a village and not hesitate to sit on the floor if an illiterate Babalawo command them to.

It's a matter of belief.
Rich people go anywhere for protection and power.
They know money isn't everything.
mirousmart:
Your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Reasons The Riches Hardly Goes To Church by derecho(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Don't worry if one useless witch use rich man pikin brain take chop amala+abula, or fire arrow of insanity into your beloved child brain, you'd see how they'd be justling to even book appointment with fake prophets.

Rich people dey go church well well and for different reasons.

Finally,
Na person wey never see better fight they call himself man.

(1) (Reply)

Corresponding Action / God Is With Us / Rhapsody Of Realities Breaks World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.