Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model (47345 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by projet: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Ryan Taylor, seems he is a popular figure,a movie artiste
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2022
When you exposed yourself too much to the media, this is the result. Soon there will be viral video of Cuppy herself in romantic position with a guy.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by EdiskyHarry: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2022
How is this one News?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by SunMusk(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2022
So is Nigerians that telling her boyfriend to flex with another lady??
SpatialKing:
Nigerians are bent on destroying this relationship

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by BigDawsNet: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Then show us the relationship between X N Y.
and draw the perpendicular line between A n B.

U think say u Sabi math's

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by BigDawsNet: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
usj:
lol , what is the slope whY =1 which is you and eX is 2-20?

Using slope equation

(Ex_1, y_1) = coordinates of first point in the line
(Why, y_2) = coordinates of second point in the line
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by weljewel: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks be to God the evil one cannot run and has been exposed.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by ORIAYO70(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:

undecided undecided

U be comedian, no kill me with laff I never chop
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Jakumo(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2022
tabaralph:

Perfect example of national cake…sharing kpekus up and down, rotten tomatoes

Chai! My fellow widows. Diariz God o. All dis kpekus dey are sharing in Abuja. Diariz God o.

In fact, I would rather die than commit suicide, so far na only you wakka come.

Anyway, Mapa Peace don get BIG sista for London o. Hin name na Iya-Arugbo BeeJay Copy-copy. Monkey no fine but hin mama love am o.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by darexolu16(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by TrumpDonald2: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Dj Cuppy mother dey ever advice her at all? This girl behaves like an orphan who became rich from the streets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2022
chiemelisco:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pq6x55ZlMo

Unfortunately the thick girl is not a model standard due to pounded yam cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Jakumo(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Baddosqqi:

Unfortunately the thick girl is not a model standard due to pounded yam cheesy

Lots of spending cash is nice, but body no be ledaa, therefore the younger sleeker model will always catch man pikin's eye.

A paid man can only pretend to enjoy mounting a fat woman for so long before the brewer's droop sets in and he can't get it up

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by LINTUNE(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2022
He’s the male equivalent of a mud shark. Cuppy engagement go soon crash. For her it was only to ride in the moment. Lol. It’s funny that no man wants to claim her despite her father’s wealth.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by jojothaiv(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2022
SpatialKing:
How is it Nigerians business?

We have a population of over 200 million people and you're saying Cuppy's love life is what top the minds of the people, boss, abeg choose your words carefully.

Maybe, it's 'some' Nigeria netizens that care about her love life but there are people who don't even care about what happen to her and are not bother with any piece of news about her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2022
SpatialKing:

On the contrary, when a lady loves attention so much that she just loves showcasing her life on social media then she must be ready for unpleasant consequences...

How many times have you seen her other sisters seeking attention on social media the way she does?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Gbeng30(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
it's obvious cuppy is just chasing a shadow, she should stay in her level rather than embarrassing herself... The guy is not her class,everything is not bout money
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by BigDawsNet: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2022
ORIAYO70:

U be comedian, no kill me with laff I never chop

Because I no no math, I don turn comedian for ur eyes ba?

Well-play!!!

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Connected1: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Ckonnet:

In what way is she misbehaving apart from the fact that she lives her life on social media which is even her right. Most people criticising her might even be worst if they where opportuned like her.
Her sister may have dated multiple guys before meeting Mr. Eazi but because she lives a low-key life, you can't tell if your assumptions are true or not.

She's the daughter of a Billionaire and very few people wish these type of children well because people assume they have everything in abundance so they should behave well.

I can't say much because I don't even know her that much but I can see she likes clout, that's very bad.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Haymus007(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Robertgreene1 post=119090601]This cuppy girl needs help honestly Money can't buy happiness I ve actually discovered that I'm more depressed
Ok make i send my AZA? make i hold body with something
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Shebbs: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
brain54:
Cuppy no just get luck with men…

Truth is she seems very naive. E never even reach too months wey she engage now this. I pity her sha. Money miss road.

Las las na more depression!

Really Naive.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Allisgud: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
When there are humbling broke boys who will consider her for marriage,she just dey waiste time with this gigolo[center][/center] grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Arijude(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Then show us the relationship between X N Y.
and draw the perpendicular line between A n B.

U think say u Sabi math's
draw a circle with A n B as diameter
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by seeme2(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
One thing about jungle is that it must to mature in no time

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by goody234: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
The guy likes black coochie
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by pacespot(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
What happened to Tonto Dickey is about to happen to cuppy.

Stop showing off your fiance on social media as a celebrity, they will not listen. Some women will intentionally go and open their kittycat for the man just to spite you. This is very common among black women.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by pacespot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
What happened to Tonto Dickey is about to happen to cuppy.

Stop showing off your fiance on social media if you are a celebrity, they will not listen.

Some women will intentionally go and open their kittycat for the man just to spite you. This is very common among black women in America too.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Quodseverismete: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
SpatialKing:

Why she left all handsome Nigerian single to go chase clout. I will only wish her more strength for more breakfast
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by SpatialKing(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Quodseverismete:

Why she left all handsome Nigerian single to go chase clout. I will only wish her more strength for more breakfast
I wonder too
Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Wordsofwisdom: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Okay o, I hope someone isn't about to be served breakfast soon. Wetin concern me, make I just dey one corner dey enjoy cool music with my Oraimo rock earbuds. cool

Re: DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model by Zse1: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach / Sammy Walsh, Lineo Didi Kilgrow's Sister Speaks On D'banj's Son's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.