Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise (309 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / Sọ̀rọ̀ Sókè, 10 Other Popular Trends Nigerians Used To “catch Cruise" In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by babasolution: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
If you pay attention to Hollywood movies,you will realise that blacks are usually used as objects if mockery or death.

Blacks are usually shown in negative light or are easily killed.They are always killed easily and violently. This passes a subliminal message of blacks live to worth nothing.

The same thing is done in western documentary, blacks always portray in negatives.

Even here in Nigeria, the politicians mess up or catch cruise with the masses.Nigerians are killed so mercilessly, without the authorities taking any action.

Morrocco has gotten to the semi final of the world cup,the mooroccans now given all credit to their Arabic side,while black Africans are left out,yet blacks are celebrating their win.If morrocco did not do well,they will would have termed them Africans and no mention of Arab will be heard.

Africans are being toiled and messed with anyhow.
It's not about whether our country is good or not we need to dignify our individual self's.

Enough of self debasement or enough of messing with blacks.

Also major tribes of Nigeria need to pick up

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by BloomingDale(f): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
babasolution:

Morrocco has gotten to the semi final of the world cup,the mooroccans now given all credit to their Arabic side,while black Africans are left out,yet blacks are celebrating their win.If morrocco did not do well,they will would have termed them Africans and no mention of Arab will be heard.

I'm happy you said this. African men are really useless. I'm an advocate for selective breeding to reduce their numbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by Idiko1: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm happy you said this. African men are really useless. I'm an advocate for selective breeding to reduce their numbers.

Africans, not African men, are inherently useless. In any election, Africans vote the same group of people who continue to use them for fun.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by ItsTutsi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Your father is the most useless amongst them!
BloomingDale:

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by sucemt(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
You will be fine, I promise.

BloomingDale:

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by holocron: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
First of all, correct yourself to get your message right. It's not tribes, but Nations. We have Hausa nation, Yoruba nation etc not tribes. Do you call the Portuguese tribe? Yoruba nation at over 30million people far outnumber Portugal at just over 10million. Hausa nation population far outnumber the entire population of Ukraine. Yet you allow the colonial mentality to overshadow you into call African nations as tribes just because they are embedded into artificially created countries.

Morroco is a country of the Berber ethnic group or nationality who are indegenous to North Africa. This group have been participating actively in the history of the Mediterranean from the time of Ancient Rome to modern times. The only link they have with Arabs is the Moslem religion. They have many intermarriages with Arabs and also with subsaharan Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by Babaken(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
The last thing that will happen in this world is Africa to unit in what's going on we will keep deceiving ourselves.

Majority of Black's see white as their gods.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by babasolution: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
holocron:
First of all, correct yourself to get your message right. It's not tribes, but Nations. We have Hausa nation, Yoruba nation etc not tribes. Do you call the Portuguese tribe? Yoruba nation at over 30million people far outnumber Portugal at just over 10million. Hausa nation population far outnumber the entire population of Ukraine. Yet you allow the colonial mentality to overshadow you into call African nations as tribes just because they are embedded into artificially created countries.

Morroco is a country of the Berber ethnic group or nationality who are indegenous to North Africa. This group have been participating actively in the history of the Mediterranean from the time of Ancient Rome to modern times. The only link they have with Arabs is the Moslem religion. They have many intermarriages with Arabs and also with subsaharan Africans.

It's not for you to say who mooroccans are,they say themselves they are Arabs,watch the commentary by their fans and players,also saying tribes or nations is just semantics, I can even say people's,the important thing is the point that Africans allow themselves to be messed with all the time
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by holocron: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
babasolution:

It's not for you to say who mooroccans are,they say themselves they are Arabs,watch the commentary by their fans and players,also saying tribes or nations is just semantics, I can even say people's,the important thing is the point that Africans allow themselves to be messed with all the time

You shouldn't let the opinions of some morrocoans bother you. It is true that many Africans lack a sense of their true identity because of the opprobrium the word 'African' presently stands for. We know what we know. Libya is not much different from Morroco, yet under Ghadaffi, it was irrepressibly African in identity and politics because of the foresight of Ghadaffi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by rentAcock(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
That's a lie unless you are referring to movies before the 21st century. In recent movies, Black characters are intentionally being kept alive until the very end of the movie to avoid any racist outcry.

Moroccans are Africans by geography whether they like it or not. But being African doesn't mean you have to be Black. You can be of Caucasian heritage and still be African. They can identify with Arabs just as a you agree to identify with igbo, hausa, yoruba or any other tribe. People are getting their feeling a hurt for no reason. If Sub-Saharan Africa was predominantly Arabs and the middle east was predominantly White, this would be a non-issue.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by 9japride(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigeria is made up of so many nations. If you remove oil from the equation, all men go answer their papa name. I blame the people for letting politicians used them. If Nigeria were to be divided amongst the three major tribes, there will be competition for development. Any region that want to still practice archaic way of life will be left behind. Imagine some people who boast that Igbos will never be president, as if to say they contribute any meaningful thing to develop of the country. A lot of people are closer to their tribe instead of the country at large. Too many uncivilized and oppressive elements in our society. I pray the oil in the north is of large quantity so they can use it to manage themselves and every other regions can stand independently.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Stop Letting Themselves Used To Catch Cruise by babasolution: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
rentAcock:
That's a lie unless you are referring to movies before the 21st century. In recent movies, Black characters are intentionally being kept alive until the very end of the movie to avoid any racist outcry.

Moroccans are Africans by geography whether they like it or not. But being African doesn't mean you have to be Black. You can be of Caucasian heritage and still be African. They can identify with Arabs just as a you agree to identify with igbo, hausa, yoruba or any other tribe. People are getting their feeling a hurt for no reason. If Sub-Saharan Africa was predominantly Arabs and the middle east was predominantly White, this would be a non-issue.

You need to watch modern movies carefully, it's quite subtle these days,you have to be attentive to notice it,most times it's not done to the main characters but mostly to supporting cast or even the "waka pass" characters,so you might not notice if you aren't attentive

(1) (Reply)

Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company / Pastor Femi Emmanuel- The Political Truth From The Pulpit / Besides Obi, Between Atiku And Tinubu Who Would Make A Better President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.