Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) (28761 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Shey u know any of the other artists ni?
Baba na only wizkid we know.

That's why I asked.

How do you know that they bought tickets because of wizkid?

Is it only WizKids name that was mentioned?
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's why I asked.

How do you know that they bought tickets because of wizkid?

Is it only WizKids name that was mentioned?
Yes many of the people came to see wizkid.
If 50 cent come naija come organise show, even if wizkid or burna dey perform for that same show, many will buy the ticket becos of 50 cent
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by etrange: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
oluwasegun007:
Shey u no sabi say baba no dey do Local concert again....

So what does he do now do? So your idea of getting bigger is ignoring his people and be performing for foreigners?
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Coldie:
Wizkid ego made him announce a stadium concert.

Since it wasn’t sold out he then refused to show up.

Current wizkid like I said before is living there on old love and hype, none of wizkid new songs are worth it

Hahaha go to fb and twitter ppl deh blast am like mad o!
His lyrics always , she tell me make i carry am go club!
She tell this,she tell me make we blow

She tell me am badder

E no pass like that!!
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes many of the people came to see wizkid.
If 50 cent come naija come organise show, even if wizkid or burna dey perform for that same show, many will buy the ticket becos of 50 cent

That's not the question. How do you know that they bought tickets because of wizkid?

Is it only WizKids name that was mentioned
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
etrange:

So what does now do? So your idea of getting bigger is ignoring his people and be performing for foreigners?

Pride they say come b4 fall...I want to be belive he has a reason.
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
mediclife1987:

E dey possible sey dem don use Baba name cash out without him knowledge sef.

Awon hush people things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not the question. How do you know that they bought tickets because of wizkid?

Is it only WizKids name that was mentioned
Becos wizkid was supposed to be the star of the show
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zane2point4:

Hahaha go to fb and twitter ppl deh blast am like mad o!
His lyrics always , she tell me make i carry am go club!
She tell this,she tell me make we blow

She tell me am badder

E no pass like that!!
This is the reason burna boy was able to surpass all of them, apart from the music and lyrics part Burna boy dae emir far too much maturity not just him even his management is matured. Wizkid we all knew for like months he can just have only one pic on his Instagram but after he saw how organised burna boys Instagram is, he started posting

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Becos wizkid was supposed to be the star of the show

Is it because WizKids absence that the other artists didn't show up?
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by etrange: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
oluwasegun007:

Pride they say come b4 fall...I want to be belive he has a reason.

True. I'm sure he does. The issue is probably lack of communication.
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Kapeter(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Wizkid and burna are both cancerians and born ingrates. Them go assasinate that wizkid for America.
Na you wan assasinate am grin
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by izibili44: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
[Thank you next time he no go happen.quote author=Solofresh2 post=119077360]Guy you fvck up
You no suppose reply the idiot [/quote]
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Greatdand007(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Wizkid is just playing with his life. I've seen so many cancerian people rise and fall in entertainement and politics because of their ungratefulness, bad mouth and disrespect. Wizkid insulted rap music without considering the implications.

Na that America them go for shoot am to death. He go be like play. He is a target already.

They can’t Shoot wiz kid do you know his security is even more than you president Biden security go and check google
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by ukaface(f): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Person go get money say na to go stand, dey jump , dey sing o top high voice because of a musician be e problem.

Una don chop finish, buy cloth finish?
I go sing on top concert, dey enrich another person pocket…… mtcheeeeew
Sense
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2022
oluwasegun007:

Awon hush people things.

Abi oh...
Re: Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2022

Your mama born fool. All what the guy wrote about wizkid is true but because you are a 20s child, your brain never strong to understand.

Normally I'm not supposed to quote you back, but for the sake of education which you lack, I needed to do this...

First, wizkid is not the only name mentioned in the thread, which means other artists were also absent.. now, what if they were absent due to some sensitive reasons such as;

Poor security for the artists and their team, abi you think say big artist go just dey go anywhere, anyhow... before they could turn up in a certain location, there logistic and security team would have carried out some certain work to ensure the safety and success of the whole outing..

Secondly, you don't even know if the organisers of the show met up with the agreement terms and conditions of such contract, abi you no know say dem dey run all this artist street, based on say them know say dem no go warn dirty their name by calling out people for some trivial issues..

Also, something might come up unaware which led to the absenteeism but here you are judging him without even hearing his own part of story... shame...

Try to approach some certain issues with your brain if truly you claim to be educated and stop showing people online how stupid you are....

I won't reply you any longer.... Goodbye and have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death / Wizkid Visits Lagos Communities, Splashes ₦100M On Inner-City Kids (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.