Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds (7547 Views)

Tambuwal Leads As Okowa, Wike, Ikpeazu, Fayemi In Race For Peace Achievers Award / Onnoghen: Court Gives Buhari, Acting CJN, Others 7 Days To Appear / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Texcyndy: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Esitim:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
Keep cursing yourself.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Mummiesboy: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Delta own share na em dey pain me, digger teeth don bambuzu the shandy em collect from Buharia government take buy em way to become vice Presidential candidate to Atiku. The remaining maybe na em teeth surgery e go use am do. Yeye the smell like Thiefnubuu piss
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by manny88ng2000: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Too late!

That was one of the primary reasons Wike has been recently close to Peter.

Verified intel has it that, Peter had linked Wike up to wire funds to safe havens as he did with Anambra

As a matter of fact, Both have their loots in same bank.

Funds already left Nigeria and cannot be repatriated

I wonder how people rewire their brains to enjoy making mockery of the truth as well as leaders who have excelled in governance instead of cajoling bad politicians who have either failed in governance or are already brain dead with recourse to their age or way of lives the must have lived during their salad days when they were green with health.

Let me start by thanking the Admin and all the Nairalanders who make one or two input here. I don't write often. I am quite a regular reader over the years. I read beautiful headlines and stories and most especially, I first read the comments before reading the main story. Reason that, I like to see it, first from the comments section and its wide range of perspectives.

I DO NOT like to call names or gullible in respecting the will or position of another person. So will try not to use words that may insight anger leading to bereavement of information.

Please @Nairalanders, if you have some few answers, I will be needing them on these questions below:

1. How was your #nigeria of yesterday and what is your Nigeria of today?

2. To develop is to think in that direction. How do you project, pitch, make the foundation upon which your children will inherent. What will be your legacy standi?

3. What factors do you consider in governance, taking Nigeria as a case study, are necessary for consideration at this moment?

4. how do you consider politicians in terms of mindsets, state of mind, cognitive as well as physical alertness, mental health, etc.?

5. how do you look at governance in terms of equity and fairness?

6. What's your view on governance in terms of religion, ethnicity and tribe differences?

7. What's your rating so far in terms of transparency, accountability and accessibility when it comes to the gladiators we have in the race?

8. So far so good, you have heard them talk from one Town Hall to the other, whose economic policies or postulates do you think will take us to a greater Nigeria?

Please let us make Nigeria a better Nigeria. She is our country, our home and the mother of our birth. She is is the greatest gift we can ever have for our children.

We owe ourselves to set aside religion even when it should be considered because we have been playing it as a game since I know Nigeria and it has never worked. Let us replace it with character.

We owe ourselves to set aside 'it is my turn' or 'it is our turn'. Let us replace it with competence.

Commitment to the task is what nigerians need now. A leader who is committed, accessible and responsive.

Let us all be wiser, by now, they could have brought out their expired and repackaged covid 19 palliative. People are very wicked �

We owe ourselves to vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Gov. WIKE go see something to write

Waiting Okowa and co urchins wan write
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Taigaban: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2022
SERAP which Wike, it's like you are not using your eyes. Why not check next door. Anyway it's normal noise making. SERAP if you are looking for what to do, tell Federal government to repair Rivers State section of the East-west Road.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Captainero: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Wike built 12 flyovers, brought and built a law school in Port Harcourt, built a world class cancer centre, built the first ever road to Opobo kingdom, dualized lots of major roads in all the LGAs road built by julius berger construction company. He didnt end at the state capital only, wike went into agricultural rural areas and built roads for them to help market their farm products. He brought back his state's lost private jet, won oil wells from Imo and Bayelsa states, all these and others that time won't permit me Wike did. Infact almost all his projects flagging off and projects commissioning, Channels TV, Ait, and TVC news are always covering it. Wike worked with his state's money. Though he should still show his report card to SERAP.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Omoodutodaiwa1: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2022
You better remove wike from this list because me wey I dey for here self go tell you watin eike did with the money.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by tragergeorge(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2022
UrPapa:
urchin spotted trying to defend their drug sniffing boss
Peter Obi is a rare bread of politician and his hands are totally clean
You can ask from any man or child during his tenure as a governor, everything is accounted for and he will still ask you if you are satisfied or you want to reconfirm again
Because your master hand is not clean doesn’t mean you will add PO to your dirty list of unclean politician
Make we hear word...you guys taking like her transformed Anambra...
No one heard of his good works not until he started selling himself to us immediately he got the presidential interest....same obi is the running mate to Atiku just last election here...
We know Governors wen try during thier tenure
I Just hope he no break our heart last last
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Dmama1991: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Too late!

Verified intel has it that, Peter had linked Wike up to wire funds to safe havens as he did with Anambra

if dem sue u nah u go begin d beg
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Mampolo: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
To become a politician is to become a thief, not only in nigeria but everywhere else.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Codes151(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Too late!

da. Dey close your gutter
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Codes151(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Start with akwa Ibom. Abeg.
Our pink lipstick governor don finish us.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by sule17(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bantu10:

Urchin, show us tinubus primary school certificate or u forever keep mute

DID YOUR FATHER HAVE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE? JUST ASKING
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Bantu10: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
sule17:

DID YOUR FATHER HAVE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE? JUST ASKING

I kept the certificate in ur mother's kpekus. Check for it there.
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by omonnakoda: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
My observation is that the balance of power between State Houses of Assembly and governors is too much on the side of the governors
Re: SERAP Gives Okowa, Wike, Others 7 Days To Account For ₦‎625bn Derivation Refunds by Zse1: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking / Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. / New Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.