Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip (40270 Views)

Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by officialwdhtv: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigerian man, Yemi, selected by Japanese Billionaire Yusaku Maezawa for a trip to the moon

Czech choreographer, Yemi Akinyemi Dele, 41, will be among the eight crew members to join Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa’s crew on a trip around the Moon next year on one of Elon Musk’s SpaceX rockets.

Four years after announcing that he’d lead an around-the-moon mission aboard SpaceX’s Starship spacecraft, Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa has named the eight people he wants to fly with him.

In 2018, Maezawa said he’d fund a mission aimed at letting creative artists on the level of the late Pablo Picasso or Michael Jackson experience a trip beyond Earth orbit. Some of the people he’s picked are making use of creative channels that didn’t exist when Picasso was in his prime.

The eight crew members — and two alternates — were chosen out of more than a million people from 249 countries and regions who registered their interest via Maezawa’s DearMoon website.

Simply known as Yemi AD, the Czech-born Nigerian artiste, Yemi Akinyemi Dele started off as a dancer, choreographer but later moved behind the scene to work with top artistes and global brands, including Grammy Award winner, Kanye West. Yemi AD’s father is Nigerian but he grew up with his mother in the Czech Republic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmB6k5qpGTJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
100/100

Nigerians, and descendants of Oduduwa are super proud of you!

May Ogun Laakaye weld all parts together to and fro!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is definitely proud of you!

194 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Righteousness2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Journey to the moon will be an interesting one.
But one of these days, anymoment from now, there will be a Mysterious Journey for all who Saved and have Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ .

We are not going to need any Space jet or aeroplane, as we are going have this our mortal bodies Mysteriously changed in a twinkling of an eye to a body that will enable us to disappear from this Earth.

It's gonna be a day of Joy for Us who make it and Sadness and Tears for those who do not.

Get Ready Folks! We are in that Season! JESUS is Coming!!

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by gaby(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Awesome news...

Make una go come in one piece.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Lalami3232(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
All the best. Go n come back in peace n not in pieces.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by rentAcock(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
New frontiers are usually exciting because they are rare and exclusive. A time will come when space tourism will be like taking a normal flight. It is the billionaires club for now, let them enjoy it. By 2030, I'm going to space, one way or another.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Congrats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by akunjohn(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter from a distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by LILTJAY: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
God bless only yorubas wink
other tribes can go to hell grin grin grin

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Reporting34(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by BOLATINUBU01: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
KARE OMOLUABI grin

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by okooloyun1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Name checkers over to you grin

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
He is Nigerian only by name and half of his genes. Something is wrong with us. I doubt he’d claim Nigerian heritage when asked by the media.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Judolisco(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Omo ope wan go moon... Ino sure If I go like make dat trip oh... Na 4 person wey Don chop life... Wetin I keep 4 moon?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
He can stay there, what has he contributed in his village.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by kerivi6463: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022

ChatGPT is a prototype artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI that specializes in dialogue. The chatbot is a large language model fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. The base model that was fine-tuned was OpenAI's GPT-3.5 language model, an improved version of GPT-3.

ChatGPT was launched in November 2022 and has garnered attention for its detailed responses and articulate answers, although its factual accuracy has been criticized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjO0GlWNWxQ

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by tishbite41(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nice one

What am I saying
Them fit be gay partners sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by obembet(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
God bless all Omo Yoruba

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by BloomingDale(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fake moon trip. Thunder fire them all for them lies. If you know, you know.
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Amieghomwan(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
rentAcock:
New frontiers are usually exciting because they are rare and exclusive. A time will come when space tourism will be like taking a normal flight. It is the billionaires club for now, let them enjoy it. By 2030, I'm going to space, one way or another.
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by emoboy4u: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
I doubt if the guy dae claim Nigeria sef.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by FashionCookie(f): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Adventure
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by 2blessed01(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Q
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by SultanOfPuna: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
YOU GOT 1 CHANCE TO GO TO THE MOON

AND YOU CHOOSE A GUY AS PARTNER

ALL I SEE HERE IS GAYYYYY

I SUSPECT BOTH OF THEM ARE GAY

Yoruba men and gay are 5&6
A good example is
Denrele and Bobrisky
2 full blown Yoruba men representing their Yoruba men in gayism

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by BOLATINUBU01: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
100/100

Nigerians, and descendants of Oduduwa are super proud of you!

May Ogun Laakaye weld all parts together to and fro!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is definitely proud of you!
Ogun ke? grin y not ORUNMILA
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Kingpele(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Safe trip
Re: Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Naija is great. The whole world would begin to realise this the more, from next year. Vote wisely.

By the way, Nigerians are far behind other nationals of great nations in searching for new ideas. They prefer abusing their forefathers on nairaland with their time and data grin. I doubt many knew about this registration when it was thrown open. I posted useful pieces of information recently on how one could easily make it in life and become totally independent, all for free but only a few read about it. Here's the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/7465735/idea-tips-nigerian-youths-including

Another point to ponder on is Nigerian youths lack of interest in reading. Their reading habit is so shallow . I cited an example of myself, my uncle who is now a multi billionaire by reading a magazine in which xantrex engineering was advertised while in America on his way home from work one day and he later became their distributor. When some say they're looking for jobs or are not getting their bearings right I'd just read their comment and waka pass. When Buhari said our youths were lazy, I partially agreed. In 2018 on my way to US, I had a stop in DXB. When the boarding of our A380 flight was announced, I saw this skinning girl who approached me and asked that I take a picture of her, using her phone. From her accent I knew she's Nigerian. I asked her just to confirm and she said yes, she's from oshogbo, a 17 year old model. She said she's coming from Johannesburg, going to Paris for modelling, she had a stop too in dxb. Guess how she got to know about this foreign modelling opportunity? It was from a foreign modelling magazine. She applied and was selected and she embarked on her first trip ever overseas at age 16. She's been active in it since then. The modelling company came to Nigeria to meet with her parents after she was selected. Only a few applied from Nigeria. There was a scholarship which my neighbour also won on nursing. She went to school in America. She's now married and earning big.

I had a friend who applied to Total Energies Startupper challenge for young SMEs. He won the Best Business Creation Project, a few years ago in Paris and was awarded over 16m naira in euro equivalent to boost his start up business. Our youths need to change their mentality. Who says you can't make it? Just change your mentality and see yourself succeed. Stop wasting your data on frivolities. Time is precious.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? / Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.