Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory (14902 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by daygee12: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:
Let's hope it's not fake Christians this time around.

That man can fake anything.

When he becomes President u will still think its fake

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by southsouthking(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2022
APC and fake things be like 5&6.
I hope these are not members from the church of those fake bishops?
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Picardor2: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2022
I wonder why ppl can be this foolish. How can ppl converge to pray for calamity to befall them. If u tell them may Tinubu head their household they will say God forbid. Who is deceiving who

1 Like

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Dozie32(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

How's your life currently? Good or bad? APC that has killed many of your people, you want to vote them in, because Jagabandit is from your tribe. Let's watch and see how it ends.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Picardor2: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
daygee12:

When he becomes President u will still think its fake

Becos everything about him is fake. He can never be the president bro.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Dozie32(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
It's well.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by mrkings84(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Make them try...... It's not by prayers.....

Me no fit a gaffing old man to come rule over me......

God forbid.....
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by owobokiri(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You dey here dey type epistle. If Peter Obi declare rally today, your papa fit comot house for Igboland?

I don't know the problem of you idiots with Tinubu. Na Tinubu put kerosene for your papa mouth?

These untrained and uncultured vermins with their gutter language and uncouth outbursts.
Every little disagreement, they start mentioning their fathers and mothers! Are you that culturally depraved? I thought you guys used to brag about your very respectful African culture?
What is your business with my late father then?
Insult me as much as you can if that makes you feel better but why bring my parents into your madness?
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Dozie32(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2022
I talk am say the idiot wey get Nairaland na APC, imagine say person go comment him go block am. Thunder go fire am anywhere wey him dey.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by obembet(f): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:
Let's hope it's not fake Christians this time around.

That man can fake anything.

Its choice. One Thing i Love About Yoruba is Unity when it come to religion. Muslim attend church.

May the best candidate win

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Moneyboyz: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2022
A gathering of Stockholm syndrome patients.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Tingotoe: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2022
What christians will support this nonsense? Is the church supposed to be political? Rubbish
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

These untrained and uncultured vermins with their gutter language and uncouth outbursts.
Every little disagreement, they start mentioning their fathers and mothers! Are you that culturally depraved? I thought you guys used to brag about your very respectful African culture?
Insult me as much as you can if that makes you feel better but why bring my parents into your madness?

Tinubu is someone's father, Buhari is someone's father. You can trash about people's fathers but you don't want us to drag your idiot of a father by the balls.

Africans have a culture of respect, but not for wild pigs like you. You guys insult other people and when responded to, you demand respect.
Open your mouth and talk nonsense again and see if I won't use your father to mop floor this morning.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2022
inoki247:

Why're you crying when Ohaneze dey endorse Obi anybody come online to cry....

Mak everybody du dere thing the way they want stop acting like an hypocrite....

You don't have sense.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
As we have seen what he delivered as gov in Lagos or you rather we support Pandora that failed into in Anambra with lecturers doctors going on strike while the fool declared education is not for the poor.

While Tinubu was paying WAEC n offering free education what did Peter Obi offer in anamabra, till this hour there is no free education in anamabra.

What did he deliver? Why do you people love to peddle lies. Stop ascribing Ambode and Fashola's achievements to Tinubu even as governor he was no better than Ibori.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2022
KingKO22:

One of the sit at home children crying profusely bcs their agenda is failing

The Obituary steam is going to extinction as the money donated has been looted dry.

Asiwaju is the next Grand Commander of the Order Federal Republic

You don't have sense
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up! Have you seen Tinubu entering mosques or churches like Obi?

You don't have sense
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Afamed:

ACCORDING TO WAILING ZOM BIES, YOU BELONG TO FAKE PASTORS IMMEDIATELY YOU DONT HAVE PRIVATE JET TO FLY ON BOEING 367

You don't have sense
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You dey here dey type epistle. If Peter Obi declare rally today, your papa fit comot house for Igboland?

I don't know the problem of you idiots with Tinubu. Na Tinubu put kerosene for your papa mouth?

You still don't have sense
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by OyinO: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Arrant nonsense. Shows that the Nigerian God supports rubbish, if not he will send thunder to scatter such evil gathering and evil agenda.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

You still don't have sense

Your papa wey dey hide under ground for Mondays no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by traihit: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2022
See headline "Oyo Christians"......

Radarada sensationalism....
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

What do you expect from an urchin and Agbero? These guys have been deprived of parental love so this what they know.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

What did he deliver? Why do you people love to peddle lies. Stop ascribing Ambode and Fashola's achievements to Tinubu even as governor he was no better than Ibori.

This is why they say you akpu pygmies lack knowledge of history. As at 1999, where was your father's shop in Lagos?
If not that you're shameless, when we are talking about development, you UGM slaves should shut up and sip your kerosene quietly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your papa wey dey hide under ground for Mondays no get sense.

I feel your frustration and pain. You have been deprived of parental love, you are used to the harshness of the street life, so you lash out and project your insecurities and pain at others.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by backnbeta(f): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2022
franchasng:
Tinubu is becoming a Yoruba agenda, we Nigerians reject tribalism shocked
I think you actually reject Yorubas; not Tinubu! You guys made Obi an Igbo agenda, that's why you are pushing people like me towards other candidates! You guys insult and threaten any Igbo celeb that declares his/her support for any other candidate except Obi, but Yorubas have not disowned Mr macaroni! Leave your kinsmen who choose to support Tinubu and others alone and people will trust you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

What do you expect from an urchin and Agbero? These guys have been deprived of parental love so this what they know.

Your own mother loved you so much that she sold you to a baby factory like a dog.
The amount your mother was given to give birth to you is less than the cost of a loaf of bread. Abi no be 500 Naira Ikpeazu give your mama?
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by adecz: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2022
"Converge"❗️❗️ grin grin grin
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by ejimatic: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oyo-christians-converge-pray-for-tinubus-victory/
somebody should tell me why SW shiukd not support their son.Are they bastards? February 23 election goes beyond Muslims or christians. It is an election of identity in Nigeria. If Yorubas cannot take over SE Igbos will never take over SW. Omo oko logun omo ale....
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2022
franchasng:
Tinubu is becoming a Yoruba agenda, we Nigerians reject tribalism shocked

Tinubu is a Biafran attempt to get Biafra through the back door. You won't get Biafra through Obi. A vote for Obi is a vote for Biafra.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your own mother loved you so much that she sold you to a baby factory like a dog.
The amount your mother was given to give birth to you is less than the cost of a loaf of bread. Abi no be 500 Naira Ikpeazu give your mama?

My mother is late thank you for insulting her memory. You see you just confirmed my earlier statement that you are deprived of parental love, and you don't have sense. Well that is the way of life of thugs and urchins, so I am not surprised.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Hussein035: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Nokio1:
If u are supporting Bat..
Pls which other area of wickedness do you specialize in?

I believe you are living in Lagos that is managed properly by Tinubu. If you want to end well in life go back to your village

Ungrateful people without job in their region still who came to another region to get job but still complain about the administrator of the job creating state.

Useless people up and down, go back to your jobless region

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: A President Too Good For Us- Ebenezer Olorunfemi / Orji Kalu Reacts To Appeal Court Ruling / Burial On Residential Premises Is Prohibited - Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.