Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory (14911 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Jubilation In Lagos Market Over Tinubu’s Victory At APC Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

This is why they say you akpu pygmies lack knowledge of history. As at 1999, where was your father's shop in Lagos?
If not that you're shameless, when we are talking about development, you UGM slaves should shut up and sip your kerosene quietly.

You see why I always postulate that you don't have sense at all. So many people made so much money in Lagos in the 80s and 90s without Tinubu. This guy did nothing in Lagosbin 8 years as governor Fashola did Roads what Tinubu did was to put sign board " This road belongs to the Federal government please bear with us"
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

My mother is late thank you for insulting her memory. You see you just confirmed my earlier statement that you are deprived of parental love, and you don't have sense. Well that is the way of life of thugs and urchins, so I am not surprised.

By saying someone lacked parental love, you are insulting the memory of your mother who couldn't stay long enough to train you.
Your mother was not around, so she couldn't train you the way a mother trains a child, hence your recurring foolishness.
Next time you talk about parental upbringing, think of where you are coming from.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

You see why I always postulate that you don't have sense at all. So many people made so much money in Lagos in the 80s and 90s without Tinubu. This guy did nothing in Lagosbin 8 years as governor Fashola did Roads what Tinubu did was to put sign board " This road belongs to the Federal government please bear with us"

We are talking about developing Lagos, you are talking about making money in Lagos. Why are you akpu pigs stupid like this?
You obviously inherited your father's stupidity, if not, you won't say Tinubu did nothing and Fashola did everything.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

By saying someone lacked parental love, you are insulting the memory of your mother who couldn't stay long enough to train you.
Your mother was not around, so she couldn't train you the way a mother trains a child, hence your recurring foolishness.
Next time you talk about parental upbringing, think of where you are coming from.

You started insulting parents. I think you should advise yourself first. And one of the first acts is to search for your parents and make peace with them so that you can get their parental love. For your information she died at a ripened age this year. That is why I said you don't have sense, this your style of abuse is what you grew up with in rhe streets so I am not expecting anything more.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

You started insulting parents. I think you should advise yourself first. And one of the first acts is to search for your parents and make peace with them so that you can get their parental love. For your information she died at a ripened age this year. That is why I said you don't have sense, this your style of abuse is what you grew up with in rhe streets so I am not expecting anything more.

When you finish your lamentation, enter house before UGM catch you. Don't bore me with your life story, no be me kill your mama.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

We are talking about developing Lagos, you are talking about making money in Lagos. Why are you akpu pigs stupid like this?
You obviously inherited your father's stupidity, if not, you won't say Tinubu did nothing and Fashola did everything.

Oga shut up Tinubu did not develop Lagos oooooo. So Jakande, Marwa and Raji Rasaki were riding in boats abi!!!! All the FG infrastructures were built during military era before Tinubu thought of government are for nothing abi. Oga you guys are not smart when you want to talk.
Fashola brought ideas alongside Ambode. Stop ascribing their work to Tinubu.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

When you finish your lamentation, enter house before UGM catch you. Don't bore me with your life story, no be me kill your mama.

You see finally you don't have sense. Please try and make peace with your parents and enjoy their parental love.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by atdscentofwater: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2022
All will end well
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by riverbird: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Hahahahaha......I always say it, fear any Yoruba person those people can turn Thier backs on you at the slightest dangling of piece of bread before them cheesy, more reason the north always use them against the entire south, they are the only bad eggs we have holding the south backwards.

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

Oga shut up Tinubu did not develop Lagos oooooo. So Jakande, Marwa and Raji Rasaki were riding in boats abi!!!! All the FG infrastructures were built during military era before Tinubu thought of government are for nothing abi. Oga you guys are not smart when you want to talk.
Fashola brought ideas alongside Ambode. Stop ascribing their work to Tinubu.

Look at this foolish akpu pig. Your own region is in ruins but you are arguing who developed Lagos.

With idiots like you, Igboland has no future.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:
Hahahahaha......I always say it, fear any Yoruba person those people can turn Thier backs on you at the slightest dangling of piece of bread before them cheesy, more reason the north always use them against the entire south, they are the only bad eggs we have holding the south backwards.

You're just a poor akpu pig.
As at when Tinubu was gathering Christians 20 years ago in Alausa, your father was still buying Plantain chips to use in toasting your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Gandrova: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
SLAP44:
Let's hope it's not fake Christians this time around.

That man can fake anything.
Keep on hoping, until he move to Villa grin
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Gandrova: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2022
franchasng:
Tinubu is becoming a Yoruba agenda, we Nigerians reject tribalism shocked
Hahaha no more Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim! Jagaban all the way cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Hier(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Yus2020: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Fake christians Apc Muslim Muslim ticket is a serious red flag.
What money can not buy more money can buy it very useless vegetable
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Gandrova: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You dey here dey type epistle. If Peter Obi declare rally today, your papa fit comot house for Igboland?

I don't know the problem of you idiots with Tinubu. Na Tinubu put kerosene for your papa mouth?
Bros you wicked ooo with this write up grin
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Gandrova:
Bros you wicked ooo with this write up grin

That owobokiri no get sense na. Small thing now, he go begin cry say them yab him mama.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Look at this foolish akpu pig. Your own region is in ruins but you are arguing who developed Lagos.

With idiots like you, Igboland has no future.

According to NIWA data 60% of goods coming into Nigeria via Lagos ends up in Onitsha and Aba. In Q2 2022 Anambra one of the states in the ruined region brought in $4.1b in FDI more than Kaduna state oooo. So try and have sense before you talk down on other regions.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by owobokiri(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Tinubu is someone's father, Buhari is someone's father. You can trash about people's fathers but you don't want us to drag your idiot of a father by the balls.

Africans have a culture of respect, but not for wild pigs like you. You guys insult other people and when responded to, you demand respect.
Open your mouth and talk nonsense again and see if I won't use your father to mop floor this morning.

My father is not the president of Nigeria neither was he angling to lead any association while chasing eighty years! You reptile!

If you desperately and ruthlessly put yourself in positions to hyjack power and dictate the pace of societal growth, being reprimanded for your obvious failures mand administrative foibles by the people you have been toying with their lives, should be expected! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Buhari is ruling human beings not pigs! Agbado master wants to be president of a country of over 200 million people, not my father.

I just think that riffraffs like you are nothing but typical agbadorian "bornthroways"! You glaringly lack manners! If you want to force a people to accept a president that can not be questioned, then go get yourself brand new Oduduwa republic!! As long as these inept characters are still struggling to dictate policies here in Nigeria, they will be heckled, reprimanded, reproached and shouted at if they keep fumbling! Get used to that and stop being a village idiot on steroids!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by riverbird: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You're just a poor akpu pig.
As at when Tinubu was gathering Christians 20 years ago in Alausa, your father was still buying Plantain chips to use in toasting your mother.

Bloody betrayers, but thank God everyone knows and no one takes you guys serious anymore in this country grin, everyone planning anything with the Yoruba people always has a plan B cheesy, mostly the Yoruba Muslims grin.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

My father is not the president of Nigeria neither was he angling to lead any association while chasing eighty years! You reptile!

If you desperately and ruthlessly put yourself in positions to hyjack power and dictate the pace of societal growth, being reprimanded for your obvious failures mand administrative foibles by the people you have been toying with their lives, should be expected! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Buhari is ruling human beings not pigs! Agbado master wants to be president of a country of over 200 million people, not my father.

I just think that riffraffs like you are nothing but typical agbadorian "bornthroways"! You glaringly lack manners! If you want to force a people to accept a president that can not be questioned, then go get yourself brand new Oduduwa republic!! As long as these inept characters are still struggling to dictate policies here in Nigeria, they will be heckled, reprimanded, reproached and shouted at if they keep fumbling! Get used to that and stop being a village idiot on steroids!

With the recurrent stupidity you display here, your father is not even fit to herd pigs not to talk of lead humans.

You can wail till eternity but Tinubu is your next President. If you don't like it, go and die.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Wickedfacts: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
riverbird:

Bloody betrayers, but thank God everyone knows and no one takes you guys serious anymore in this country grin, everyone planning anything with the Yoruba people always has a plan B cheesy, mostly the Yoruba Muslims grin.

Your tears are very sweet. Cry more.
Tinubu is your next President.
Okupe is doing very well in sabotaging Obi.
Datti is also performing in his assignment to water down Obi in the North.
We will sink Obi and you can go and die.
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by OduduwaRep: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by sukkot: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2022
i thought ipob said yoruba christian is against tinubu

Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Enemyofpeace: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Hungry ones spotted

..I was shaving my private part using my phone as a touch suddenly I heard notifications only to see that I was live on tiktok
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by inoki247: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense.

The same way you're senseless come out nd show the bigot in u and stop disguising u people are hypocrites...
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by owobokiri(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

With the recurrent stupidity you display here, your father is not even fit to herd pigs not to talk of lead humans.

You can wail till eternity but Tinubu is your next President. If you don't like it, go and die.
I shouldn't be responding to a ba-stard whose mother was impregnated at the local football field while standing up..
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Rapuru14: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
As we have seen what he delivered as gov in Lagos or you rather we support Pandora that failed into in Anambra with lecturers doctors going on strike while the fool declared education is not for the poor.

While Tinubu was paying WAEC n offering free education what did Peter Obi offer in anamabra, till this hour there is no free education in anamabra.

We are not complaining. Give us quality education we will pay for it.

Anambra is not a poor state
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Rapuru14: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up! Have you seen Tinubu entering mosques or churches like Obi?

Because he is old, sick and tired!
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by Rapuru14: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Afamed:

ACCORDING TO WAILING ZOM BIES, YOU BELONG TO FAKE PASTORS IMMEDIATELY YOU DONT HAVE PRIVATE JET TO FLY ON BOEING 367

Off point
Re: Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory by orisa37: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2022
THEY ARE "AFONJA SPLINTER CHRISTIANS ".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman / Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily / ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.