Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu (52896 Views)

Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare / Am Learning Incantations in Yoruba Movie- Hushpuppi. Video / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Surveyorjames: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
Lies.
Reason you are not intelligent ..

1 Like

Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by MrBONE2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:
Tomorrow he will still act babalawo.

grin
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by XYZo: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
oyeb15:
He looks like Davido

He is Davido's distant uncle . Make your research
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by itsene: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Incantations are also a form of prayers.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Surveyorjames:
Reason you are not intelligent ..

Go and take care of the erectile dysfunction of your limp dick before jumping into my mention. You're lucky I responded to you. You won't get any again.

You failed in life, failed in bed!
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by SmartPolician: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
phorget:

He's got a family to feed.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Charly68: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Even the then Abija and Fadeyi Oloro are suffering from the effects of their roles till date ..
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Phyde: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
The job is not paying much so baba dey strategies in other to cut the herbalist actors population into half.. so that pay go improve.. this guy get sense die mehn...
Too much sense.... grin grin grin
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by riczy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Confess positive in to ur life, even d bible is in consonance with dt: Prov 12:14. Prov 13:2. Dont be deceived words are powerful!

2 Likes

Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by MufasaLion: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Charly68:
Even the then Abija and Fadeyi Oloro are suffering from the effects of their roles till date ..

No, they're not. They're suffering because of bad choice of life. No proper financial plan, old age and bad health.

1 Like

Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
themanderon:
When I look at those comments up there I am just AMAZED at how ignorant some people are. They think this world is a joke. They do not know that the spiritual controls the physical. They are just like prey in the hands of these unseen forces. Open your eyes and see there is more to this life than what you can touch and feel. A man is telling you about his personal experiences so who are you to doubt or try to give interpretations when you are not the one wearing the shoes? A generation that knows nothing yet they would be forming woke.
You have spoken well
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Charly68:
How so?
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by ghettochild(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
Lies.
Lies upon lies... if he was born wealthy he won't be saying this n who doesn't know babalawo roles no dey get better payment
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Herbephe1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, they're not. They're suffering because of bad choice of life. No proper financial plan, old age and bad health.

Do you like Dagunro was mentally deranged before his death??
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by adetunjigozie1: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Another episode of things that didn't happen.Another episode of things that didn't happen....
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Geominer: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin APC people Na dem. Next na malu go beat you.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by anyilalaz: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Remembered the spiritual attacks the main character in Nneka the pretty serpent faced after that movie.. She went into depression as at then... I can't disprove what I don't have control or enough enlightenment on... But trust ne things do happen. As much as miracle happens satanophany also happens.. Opposite of good is bad, light is dark.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by MufasaLion: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Herbephe1:

Do you like Dagunro was mentally deranged before his death??

It has nothing to do with his acting roles.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Bestman66: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
He is right. Remember that those who acted living in bondage after so many years still came back to undo it and acted the reversed version of it.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by CaptMarvel(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Enemyofpeace: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2022
See as the modafoka bleach him face. Hediot!
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by vannessa7(f): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Laws of attraction
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by charlizonto: 1:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Dem go soon invite you for their award night party for sango river
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Igiaruwe04: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
We need to ask other actors who have played esoteric roles to confirm. However, I tend to believe him

Esoteric? Why using a word you don't know? Esoteric means something that not so many people understand. In fact, you really annoy me at this time. I don't get angry but from the look of things I am already angry and I can do and undo. You will need to send a letter of apology to my mail. Maybe I might be moved to forgive you
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by escavros: 3:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Words are like birds that fly and must land even when said in vain.

Incantations are worse, Like birds released into the wind they too must land, and when the Incantations are said amiss or in vain, they can fly back to the conjurer..

Acting can a dangerous field
Being prayerful is wisdom, being born again is greater wisdom.

Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/my-incantations-in-movies-affected-me-in-real-life-babalawo-character-alebiosu/
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Mercury12:
Ah! Hold yourself tight spiritually o.
People of the underworld will come for your ass in the spiritual realm if one is not strong enough to push them away he will have to join them in order to stay alive.
This ain't ordinary life.
That is why I laugh at atheist and naive people who don't believe in the existence of supernatural things.

There is also power in spoken words. God already gave humans such power.
There are demonic claimed names or things in some incantation and shouldn't be mentioned except one is willing to make a deal with the demon. undecided
You are not far from the truth.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by thunderbabs: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Demons no dey play...when e dey summon dem for entertainment grin
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2022
Who is he
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Offpoint1: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
phorget:
grin that's his tactics to scare others from taking the role so that there'll be more jobs for him... Smart guy
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Power in words indeed, why u never become billionaire?.. shebi power Dey in words?.. talk am na
toluleke:
Some ignorant people saying na lie but there is power in words
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by prophetfire: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Lies.
You are just ignorant of esoteric and metaphysical issues.
Re: My Incantations In Movies Affected Me In Real Life – Adewale Alebiosu by Shancca: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo} / Corazon Kwamboka Practices Law. Has A Law Firm In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.