Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs (31542 Views)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / Free 50pcs On Each Service You Placec From Us / How To Prepare Spicy Yam Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Solacemk: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
I bought this yams today @ 20k 50pcs

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by mariahAngel(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Super cheap. And they're very big too.

One of those big ones go for about N1,200-1,300 here.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by brain54(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Solacemk:
I will rate based on your location…

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Solacemk: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Wow for where? I bought it in Plateau

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Solacemk: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
brain54:

I will rate based on your location…
Plateau

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Pierced(f): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Make sense.......yam of that size goes for 600 to 700 at mile 12 market.

Which market did u buy it from?

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Solacemk:

Wow for where?
I bought it in Plateau

Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by brain54(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Solacemk:

Plateau
I have a fair knowledge about the markets in plateau and Abuja.

I would say those yams are fairly ok for that price. (Averagely priced)

11 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Femabol01: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Solacemk:

Plateau
I do buy 20 pieces of that size for 5k in Shendam, Plateau state. I will buy 80 pieces of the yam for 20k. But you still try small.

28 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Nairalander248: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Absolutely magnificent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kingpele(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Buharia effect in those days before tinubu tricked us into voting a failure in 2015 ,in benue state where I served this heap of yam is 5k at most but now we are here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by jeromestarks: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
20k yam. No quarms shaa. It will feed ur family.
The painful part is that a man will work so hard to feed a woman who has given her best to another man.

Do not struggle to feed a woman who has opened her pvssy for a man who didn't struggle to do anything for her. Just fvck her and let her meet another fvcker.

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:
[b]Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst[/b]

I gave you biblical reason you should marry only virgins.
Now, here is a scientific theory to back up my points.
Google Microchimerism.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Urbanchampion: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice, it is probably in an Abuja suburb market. My wife went to Goza market on airport riad, in Abuja, she bought 20 tubers if Yam ( bigger than the ones in the picture) 15k.
Life no suppose hard.

7 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by zeeace(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol in taraba state this like 7k to 8k .
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Afokesco(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
eh you!

naija life supposed dey easy

even the western world supposed dey jealous us!
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Not that bad tho

Rural areas in North central states like benue, plateau and nasarawa has better rates

2 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by yungevvy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Where's your gun?...Abi you were given unto say you be APC member?
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by grafixdon: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:

40k in my location
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by papagiddy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's too expensive.Here in ogbomoso u get it lesser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by bid4rich(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Its cheap.

But it can also cost less than that in Ugba and zaki-biam

4 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by elpochas: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
So so cheap,come to PH that yam will cost nt less than 60k.Tinz are to expensive over here.

5 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by itumafriday(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's very cheap one goes for 1.2k here in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kharol1234: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Were who na they take see who na yam? If na Lagos now that yam na 80k for the 50

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by falcon01: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
That's an OK price
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kolopikin: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:

Wow for where? I bought it in Plateau
no wonder. The price is okay.
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Enddy50ty(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
What a bargain..!!!

One tuber of that size of yam here where I live is about #1,500

3 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by noble2faith(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
cheesy

very sheep
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by BBQZ: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
R u playing
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by McOluOmo: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
In Benue it's less than that amount..

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by SodiumValproate: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

Marry fman and yam will never be a problem in your life . grin

But know that you have also signed up for marathon sex with a Tiv man grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by oluwaseyi0: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Femabol01:
I do buy 20 pieces of that size for 5k in Shendam, Plateau state. I will buy 80 pieces of the yam for 20k. But you still try small.

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by javaguru: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
the seller thief am?

normally, 4 Anambra here, na 45 to 50k yam b that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers / Cobra We Killed This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.