Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs (31578 Views)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / Free 50pcs On Each Service You Placec From Us / How To Prepare Spicy Yam Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Move go north
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by christejames(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good buy!
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:
I bought this yams today @ 20k 50pcs
extremely cheap
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by stuffs2002: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Femabol01:
I do buy 20 pieces of that size for 5k in Shendam, Plateau state. I will buy 80 pieces of the yam for 20k. But you still try small.

I don't think you can get 80 pieces of that size of yams at N20K in any market in Nigeria. You may not get it as cheap as that even if you went directly to the farmers

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by dallyemmy: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
December 2011!?@
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by juman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
More than one hundred and fifty euro.
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by ozo13(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:
Omo for kebbi here it's around 40-50k oooo

2 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kollabo419: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nna mehn

Someone up there said 600-700 @ mile 12

grin dem never flog you koboko b4
Mile12 is known for the cheapest tomatoes and pepper in 9ja as a whole if not west Africa
Not Yam Oga

That yam is core north sold or outside 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by PotatoSalad(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cheap o
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by juman(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
I have never seen Nigerian yams abroad.
Why we dont export our yams.
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by guru90: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jesu......

Each Yam is 400 naira .......

Guy, where u purchased this yams......
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by abobote: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fair enough.
Here we buy by kilo, one of that will be about 2kilos, and a kill goes for 500
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by abobote: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
juman:
When we have not produced enough to feed ourselves
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by guru90: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
juman:

We never chop belle full... na to export it u are talking about...... E no go work at all....
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kharol1234: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
20k yam. No quarms shaa. It will feed ur family.
The painful part is that a man will work so hard to feed a woman who has given her best to another man.

Do not struggle to feed a woman who has opened her pvssy for a man who didn't struggle to do anything for her. Just fvck her and let her meet another fvcker.

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:
[b]Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst[/b]

I gave you biblical reason you should marry only virgins.
Now, here is a scientific theory to back up my points.
Google Microchimerism.
All this long episode for yam matter?

5 Likes

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by dyera(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:

Hope no be only you want chop this 20k yam?

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by jeromestarks: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kharol1234:
All this long episode for yam matter?
Yo no know say food expensive?

Na only virgin woman deserve to be taken care of for ever ooo.
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Kharol1234: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yo no know say food expensive?

Na only virgin woman deserve to be taken care of for ever ooo.
grin grin grin
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Femabol01:
I do buy 20 pieces of that size for 5k in Shendam, Plateau state. I will buy 80 pieces of the yam for 20k. But you still try small.

I grew up in Shendam. Sweet memories.

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Otasikwe(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
20k yam. No quarms shaa. It will feed ur family.
The painful part is that a man will work so hard to feed a woman who has given her best to another man.

Do not struggle to feed a woman who has opened her pvssy for a man who didn't struggle to do anything for her. Just fvck her and let her meet another fvcker.

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:
[b]Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst[/b]

I gave you biblical reason you should marry only virgins.
Now, here is a scientific theory to back up my points.
Google Microchimerism.
o boy u get liver to post dis long for nothing to trash anyways na end of yr make sure u no try dis nx yr rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Oxala17: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:

Fair enough
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by bjtinz: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
bid4rich:
Its cheap.

But it can also cost less than that in Ugba and zaki-biam

Very true. One can buy that quantity for half that price
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Elidrisy20: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Spendid
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Chidexsco8448(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
U try Sha cos Foodstuffs are very expensive over here in Southeast
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by SPAMBOX7: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you bought in Benue then it's not cheap. Cos they harvesting yam over there now with 20k you can have 100pcs of that
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Nobleou(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
pls, go back and add money to that poor trader....

I can't even sell at that rate to you in Benue State now
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Theoarhics: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
mariahAngel:
Super cheap. And they're very big too.

One of those big ones go for about N1,200-1,300 here.

In Benin city one of those yams go for 2I to 2500 each

1 Like

Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by soloravely: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
The size in mile 12 is about 1000 or 1200
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by Femabol01: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
stuffs2002:

I don't think you can get 80 pieces of that size of yams at N20K in any market in Nigeria. You may not get it as cheap as that even if you went directly to the farmers
I did not write for you to agree that the quantity can be bought for the stated price; but all I can tell you is that I have bought it countless times with Jara. I'm not a yam seller, but I do buy it for consumption and as gift for my neighbors. For you to establish that you can get some commodities very cheap in some places is based on the knowledge you have about different states. I have travelled to 90% of the states in Nigeria including the hinterlands.
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by ytdivine(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is the reason you should start your own yam in sack farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-KGAmjh9c
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by valETA1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
omo shocked ur family must be very large, that led u to buy such qty of yam.

If i should handle this yam myself alone, na 6months straight.

Modified;
Immediately i saw these yams i thought of my days in Plateau,

Before realising the op is actually in Plateau.

Swears i use to get something similar to this with 9k, sometimes i'll add 500 then (2019-2020) from my very good customer in Bungha Dawo, Mangu L.G.A in Plateau.

I loved Platooh... (in their voice )
Re: Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Solacemk:

Can I send u moni to buy for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe / David Hundeyin Advises Nigerian Chefs On The Mad Chase For Cook-a-thon GWR / Four Best Slimming Diets For Weight Watchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.