Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father (435 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Samuel1402(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
My Father pass away on Friday, after few weeks illness which we spent huge money on hospital bill and almost cost me my job due to my frequent absent from work, he died on Friday Im very very sad and destabilized, and don't know how to cope with this reality, cos it still look like a dream to me

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sorry about your loss. His soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by frozen70(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samuel1402:
My Father pass away on Friday, after few weeks illness which we spent huge money on hospital bill and almost cost me my job due to my frequent absent from work, he died on Friday Im very very sad and destabilized, and don't know how to cope with this reality, cos it still look like a dream to me

May God rest his soul
Pls take heart
You will soon wear his shoes as he has given the training you need to stand well in his absence

Make sure you take care of the family and especially your mum

1 Like

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Victoria938(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
It is well with you, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Thortp(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please accept my sincere condolence. This too will pass.
Remember, death is a mandatory debt we all have to pay.
It's well bro.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Teleprompter(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
So sorry about your loss. May you find strength to cope. May his soul rest peacefully forever
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by zed7: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Im so sorry for your loss, losing a loved one is the worst feeling in the world. Time heals everything. It eventually gets better, I can assure you.

Be strong for yourself and others. The truth is that he's gone and will never come back. You can only treasure the memories.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thanks to God, you didn't lose your job. That would have being a double trajedy.
At this time you need to strengthen your self and embrace the new reality.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Asgard73: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
So sorry about your lost..

Death is real pain..

Be strong .. bro

The pain will never go.. but you will live ..

1 Like

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by jaszplus12(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samuel1402:
Sorry for your loss bro.
Welcome to the club.
First, there's nothing now you can do for him so you must refocus your attention back to yourself and siblings.
Then, try not to worry too much about it, the thought is going to linger with you for the rest of your life! I'm talking from experience, my dad passed 22 years ago, it still feels like yesterday!!!
Try to exercise, walk, talk with your close thoughtful and wise friends.
Get closer to your creator too...
Think, one day you will have kids, you will grow old, you will pass, how would you want them to feel or be? That's how your dad felt ... So start now.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Aurelius1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samuel1402:
You will get over it. When I lost my mum I felt as if my world had ended. Months later I overcame the feeling of loss but sometimes I still miss her.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by dahmie2013: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. Please accept my condolences.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Moshebolatan: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
You wrote my exact story here.. Despite all, I lost my mum last month, I'm left devastated and currently unemployed, seeing her grave kills me everyday, we will be fine
Samuel1402:
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sorry dear.
May God console your bereaved heart.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
My condolences, OP. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please, take heart; stay strong. May God comfort and console you during this difficult time.

May your Dad's soul rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by 2goodbobo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Be consoled Bro. My deepest sympathy
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Mumben(f): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Take heart bro, may God console you and may ur Dad's soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Oizee(f): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
My deepest condolences.
Take heart pls.
Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by Ariketolu: 3:34am On Dec 12, 2022
My deep condolences

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Assistance / I Need Cash For Tomorrow Service / Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.