Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. (435 Views)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by akpunda86: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is it possible getting a second wife that treats my first kids as her own,I'm scared.
Im opening a trust fund for my kids plus the rent from the house can take kia of the school fees incase of Demise.
My lovely wife just strayed ,changed till my family supported me to divorce her.

I just planted enuff cameras 2 watch my kids as my new nanny takes over but still ponder how can a mother abadon her kids for a federal govt job offer dat looks like scam
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
akpunda86:
Is it possible getting a second wife that treats my first kids as her own

yes very possible...

but still ponder how can a mother abadon her kids for a federal govt job offer dat looks like scam

1 Like

Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by sisisioge: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmmm....majority of step moms are nasty. Maybe if she's older and doesn't have kids, she might appreciate your children as gifts from God.

Why not continue with the nanny system for now. It is well fa.

5 Likes

Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Bahamas95(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmmm....majority of step moms are nasty. Maybe if she's older and doesn't have kids, she might appreciate your children as gifts from God.

Appreciate ke, most childless women I have seen are very wicked. They're always aggressive and behave as if you're the cause of their childlessness......They can even give a new born crying baby a hot slap for disturbing them.

3 Likes

Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
akpunda86:
Is it possible getting a second wife that treats my first kids as her own,I'm scared.
Im opening a trust fund for my kids plus the rent from the house can take kia of the school fees incase of Demise.
My lovely wife just strayed ,changed till my family supported me to divorce her.

I just planted enuff cameras 2 watch my kids as my new nanny takes over but still ponder how can a mother abadon her kids for a federal govt job offer dat looks like scam

yes their step mothers/fathers who can

but why take away the children from their mother if the mother is still capable of looking after them ?
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by adekusibe10(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes. If u are lucky and like me my wife is taking care of my son and her children dnt even know that their mother is the biological my mother of my first born 15years nw
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by JeffreyJunior: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yes, until she has her own kids.

If anything should happen to my wife or marriage and I have kids, I'll rather have sidechick than remarry.

All I need in the house is a non live-in paid nanny.

She works 8-10 hours mondays to fridays and I will take care of my kids for the rest of the time, I'm not disabled biko.

I can kill because of my kids and that's what I will like to avoid by not remarrying. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Divoc19(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
If she loves kids yes. Test her with other kids to find out if she loves kids.

Some people/parents don't like kids
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by henrimoto(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
sisisioge:

in this part of the world, it's rare to get a women that would take care of another fellow woman's child(Ren) like her own. It's a Fact. Even among blood sisters.... We do read/ hear many sad stories.
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Princessdainty(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2023
akpunda86:

your lovely wife but you're thinking of a second wife.
Biko stick to the purpose of the thread without telling us what your "lovely wife did. She's an adult and has chosen her way of life.

Black Men have been known to walk away from families and kids and nothings been done about it. Arrghhh!
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Kobojunkiee: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
akpunda86:
Is it possible getting a second wife that treats my first kids as her own,I'm scared. Im opening a trust fund for my kids plus the rent from the house can take kia of the school fees incase of Demise. My lovely wife just strayed ,changed till my family supported me to divorce her. I just planted enuff cameras 2 watch my kids as my new nanny takes over but still ponder how can a mother abadon her kids for a federal govt job offer dat looks like scam
Your question makes no sense given that all women aren't the same, same way all men aren't the same. It all depends on the woman you land yourself and your kids with. So, rather than come here asking us, why not consider whether it is not better for you to remain alone caring for your kids with these fears you obviously harbor towards women at this point in time? undecided
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by frozen70(f): 3:14am On Apr 20, 2023
akpunda86:

It will always take the grace of God to get a woman that will love your children like their biological mother
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Foodqueen(f): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2023
Maybe 1 in hundred.

Better continue with your nanny system and keep a girlfriend.
Re: Can Step Mum Treat First Kids As Her Own. by Mindlog: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Will your children accept your second wife as their mother, moreso their biological mother is still alive?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Self Acclaimed Kenya Jesus Released From Jail! / A Shocked House Wife Found A 12ft Long Python Rearing Up In Her Toilet / Reactions After Woman Discovered Her Husband Is Not Circumcised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.