Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? (33184 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Thanos5555: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
cool
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Abfinest007(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
If u keep lying one-day u will forget d first lie

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Nwaezeudo: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu! The case of two thieves!

VOTE WISELY
VOTE OBI/DATTI ✅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by atdscentofwater: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
ibere ?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Streetmovement(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha grin

Somehow I find this funny and serious at the same time
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Qardinalcaptain: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Who is castigating who...the two of u are thieves
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by ejimatic: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/atiku-to-tinubu-how-did-you-inherit-properties-if-you-are-from-poor-background/
Our contestants are friends. They are just toying with our brains but when they meet privately they chat and embrace one another! They are all the same today and forever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by osazsky(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
2 thieves pointing finger at each other

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Vatod(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mr Atiku, can you tell us how makes your own Trillions too?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by mrkings84(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
By 2023 these two crooks shall be retired by force or by fire...

Enough of stealing and looting......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Sultty(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
this is d kind of questions sensible Nigerians have to ask bola tinubu (no cap) because the day he gets a chance to rule Nigeria it's going to be worse than bubu left it. Hungry and selfish people will not ask questions
How do u vote in tinubu and honestly believe a miracle will happen undecided

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Aboguede(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Urchins over to u

Pls education us shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by bigdammyj: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Question.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Two old grandpa way no dey shame..

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by abbey621(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Yes his adopted mother was poor and almost bankrupt until luck shined on her with some connection and political movement, she became a force to be reckoned with. It was one of those connections that allowed Tinubu to become relevant in grassroot politics and the rest is history. Yes Tinubu is not ethically or morally upright, yes he don chop anything choppable but this still does not take away from his humble beginnings....Atiku once again is being mischievous and the gullible ones on Nairaland don dey clap like clowns grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by RexTramadol1: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.

OBJ came from prison to change Operation Feed the Nation to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria Ltd.

Then, he went on to force governors during his time to contribute to build his OOPL in Abk.

He’s no saint either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.
Nuhu Ribadu was overwhelmed with instigating Tinubu and confessed the corruption was of international dimensions.

We didn't know then it was the drug ring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by swaggerjack: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
He inherited from Lagos taxpayers and Chicago drug addicts.....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217546.gif[/img]

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by themes009(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
That's a very stupid question, there are many self-made legit billionaires out there

I am an obidient child grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Fantastictelem: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is very funny �. I can't just imagine it that Atiku that is even more corrupt that corruption asking about the source of wealth of Tinubu. Atiku should also tell us his own source of wealth. How did he become billionaire? We have not forgotten how he shared PTDF finance with his friends

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku should go easy on his friend grin

Why Atiku just Dey run Tinubu careless .

Hitting him below the belt without qualms

Na wao

Truth is always bitter

Tinubu should hit one .. even if na upper cut

Atiku no get Opposition

E clear

Next is when is Tinubu going to United States of America

E go soon reach..

And how did Atiku get his money? Could it be from shortchanging government revenue as custom officer?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by DSC7: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

U dis silly Afonja man, Atiku's custom records says otherwise. Atiku retired meritoriously from public service and was paid his gratuity and pension in full. If you feel Atiku stole money from your mother's purse or meat from her pot, then you charge him to court or stop defaming him online, otherwise you will be tracked and dealt with according to the law.

Be Guided

Atiku is a well known criminal that must never be allowed close to our national treasury....

He is also a serial loser and will remain like that till eternity....

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by TNGC: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mr mikano sef dey talk.......

If Atiku mean well for Nigerian's, why importing Mikano and furthering destabilizing the condition of electricity in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Kavod: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Good question, how did Tinubu become the biggest landlord in Lagos.

I'm sure the lion of bourdillon won't reply
SO POOR PEOPLE FROM POOR BACKGROUND ARE LIMITED TO POVERTY?
I JUST HOPE AFTER THIS NEXT 8 YEARS OF AGONY, WE YOUTHS CAN EVENTUALLY SEE THAT WE ARE MORE POWERFUL AND DONT EVER HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN 3 DEMONS WHO ALL HAVE COMPANIES TOGETHER AND LAUGH AT US. I FEEL ASHAMED......... SO THIS WAS THE BATTLE MY MOTHER AND FATHER FOUGHT FOR US? REMEMBER WHEN IBB DID JUST 5% OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND OUR PARENTS WENT TO WAR WITH HIM AND EVENTUALLY HE RESIGNED. MY MOTHER LOST 2 FRIENDS AND MY FATHER HAD PALS WHO WERE INCARCERATED.. SO PATHETIC
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:

Clap for yourself. Atiku stole Custom's treasury while Tinubu is just rumors ryt?
He did not convert Lagos state to his right?

Dey whyne yourself

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by johnfem321: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku in youruba mean ( a thief ku / he will thief till death) it is in a thief ku blood.. he will always be a thief.. I’m sure he will collect below the belt from APC tomorrow.. let him explain where he got is own stollen wealth from

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Madups(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Peterobi90:
Well, this question is not really out of place... if we dont ask for wealth history From leaders, we would only be destroying the future of Nigeria..

Obasanjo - From jail (Zero wealth)
Yar adua - Yar adua family (Zero wealth)
Goodkuck - Lecturer before politics (Minimal wealth)
Buhari - Military officer (Minimal wealth)

Atiku - Business man(Company ownerships)
Peter - Business man (trader, Company ownerships)
Tinubu - ?
Baba easy with this your below the belt punch na.. You wan damage person lineage?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Myfuture01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obasanjo is not even campaign for anybody like he did during Jonathan time. In first regime Obasanjo campaigned openly in support of Jonathan and during Jonathan reelection bid, he campaigned against him openly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.