Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) (44754 Views)

Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Burruchaga71:
How can she employed someone as old and beautiful as this as house help. The madam is even lucky she didn't stole her husband join......I blamed her madam simple..

She's a single mother with three children schooling abroad. The dollars were kept at home for easy payment of the childrens school fees. She was trying to dodged dollar hike.

The woman is a well known tycoon who's into interior decor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2022
smasher1:
Okay,

For anyone that wants to take the risk of keeping N8m at home in dollars, she should be prepared to lose it too. She should have kept it in a dollar account in the bank and not at home .

You know whether she get dollar account.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Father4all: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Want was the so called madam doing with such a huge amount of money at home. I'm sure she is a Government Official. She should be tried
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Fashionista01:
She wanted to celebrate Christmas with another person's sweat.
Thank God she was caught.
How madam get that money for how no go bank

This need to be investigate to
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ccollins(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

She's a single mother with three children schooling abroad. The dollars were kept at home for easy payment of the childrens school fees. She was trying to dodged dollar hike.

The woman is a well known tycoon who's into interior decor
u know her very well. Where does she stay
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Trustedpronet: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Na so my last house help dey steal my food stuff, indomie, gari, rice and even soup. We decided to relocate our food stuff to the store where we padlock the items. She start to steal zobo, powdered milk and baby feeds. We tire for her.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2022
ccollins:
u know her very well. Where does she stay

Even though i dont, why should I disclose her location even if I do? Na WA o.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nitata: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Thank God she was caught, nobody would have suspected her. The innocent Aboki gateman would have been the suspect

quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=119079465]

I'm telling you. She took almost everything and left change for her boss. Hm..[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Maybe her madam is maltreating her and she want to steal and run, good a thing that she was caught.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by harmonyglobal: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Like sey u sef no be thief, what are u doing with over $10k in your house? It is a criminal offense to have that kind of money kept in your house. Na people like u wey stack dollars they make am scarce
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

She's a biz woman who deals in interior decor. Some sources said the money was meant for her childrens school fees abroad. She kept the dollars at home so it would be easy for her to make payment when they travel instead of having to source for dollars at the die min which might even have gone up then.

Was she going to carry the money physically abroad to pay her children's school fees in cash? Does she do business in dollars?
Did they catch the house girl red handed in the process of stealing or the found the dollars in her person or belongings while searching. I expect her to Japa to her village if she actually stole that amount of money.

We are yet to hear the house girls side of the story.
The story looks staged.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by jboycrb(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Originalsly:
Is it illegal to have $12 500 at home? If no why the fuss? She sent for the money ... maybe to bank it or even to use it to buy land or something. The accused is not talking.... is she in shock?....so was it really $12 500? ... did she even take any money?... why would she take almost all and not all? ... how did she get into the safe? ... is her son innocent? ... is madam lying? The whole thing need to be investigated.... just don't add up for me. Before the son open the safe .... wouldn't he noticed it was broken into? .... why only when the amount of money in the safe was declared that she knew the safe was broken into?

Thanks, same questions in my head

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by emonis88: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Take this Down.
She isn't FOOLISH rather it's the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT that is foolish for ensuring a sustained ascension of Dollar against Naira to the extent that someone like you would never remember that few years back that 11,000USD was equivalent to 1.8million under Yar'Dua/GEJ (1st tenure)

That's what you should be discussing with the POLICE and not the inverse
I don't get u what r u talking about? We all know that This govt destroyed the economy, n that is y people keep dollars hoping it il appreciate so they can make profit from d ineptitude of this govt. But if u follow that story up, u il see that the police il still change it for that woman , that she il be forced to part with some of that money.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
TWoods:

How do we know this is the result of madam’s sweat?

Very valid point
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by bobntu: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why do I have a feeling that those guys beating the girl also have their eyes on that money?
Dem be like ...so madam get this kind money come dey give us small change.
Infact, if light goes off there, dem go pocket some sharperly.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
bobntu:
Why do I have a feeling that those guys beating the girl also have their eyes on that money?
Dem be like ...so madam get this kind money come dey give us small change.
Infact, if light goes off there, dem go pocket some sharperly.

LoL... grin grin.. you funny o.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Preciousppearl(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
jboycrb:

Thanks, same questions in my head
she posted it on Instagram, the phone of the maid revealed she hacked the safe with the help of other members.

1 Like

Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
sukkot:
bros naso dem find me wife from akwa ibom. i done pay bride price finish. na hin me and madam dey watch uefa. chelsea win. na him madam shout CHELSEA IS THE NEW YAMYUN cry cry , yamyun bi ti bawo ? dem no gree refund me my bride price ooo undecided
angry grin dem local pass anything.... Na only to fuvk and cook dem sabi.. Aside that they are extremely wicked... one old cunt bastardz I mistakenly rented house from wan cheat me of my
rent.. I done use court action threatened the bastard woman. She been calming down since grin
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Famousfellow: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Let the security agents ask the madam how come about the dollarrs
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by smasher1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You know whether she get dollar account.

Why would anyone have above a hundred dollars without a dollar account
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

But under Nigerian law, is it not wrong to keep or move around with 10,000 dollars and above...

Has the woman not also broken the law?

It's also not against the law to park your vehicle on the street, with your keys in the ignition, and the doors wide open.

But e get why people no dey do am.
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2022
nlfpmod, why did you block me from making post?
This is not fair. Like I don't get it. With the way I spend time and data here and you went ahead to block me from making post? Nooo... This is not good.

Seun Osewa, look into this
Re: House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Not Unlocking Her Phone (Video/Photo) / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.