Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) (2279 Views)

The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) / Man Tries To Smuggle Three Cobra Snakes. What He Uses Will Shock You(photos) / Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bintabisiriyu: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
No 1. is church, wetin i dey find there?

5 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by charlesdinho7(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
wedding, burial or any other gratherings. i hardly go there
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
grin

Na beer parlour Dem go find u

4 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Tokskob2008: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Shepé joints......

1 Like

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
God pls bless the works of my hand�

You can't find me in nigeria by next year.what am I doing there.lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
charlesdinho7:
wedding, burial or any other gratherings. i hardly go there

i love weddings
and burials (rich man burial)
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Shepé joints......
where poor men sit down to entertain their miserable lives, and make noise and cause mischiefs,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
God pls bless the works of my hand�
You can't find me in nigeria by next year.what am I doing there.lols
you are not going anywhere
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Entprys(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
I hate potopoto region. I dont even like watching them on TV.
If my billions are there I Rather be poor

3 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Franzinni: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
In my neighbors wife
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Zonefree(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
You can never find me inside a Nigerian girl's house. I rather drink sniper!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bahamas95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
In a party where I don't know the celebrant.

I don't like social gatherings, if I must leave my house to attend any I must know the celebrant (s).

1 Like

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Thomthom(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
mosque

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by nepapole(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ajah
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by realstars: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Baba lawo(native doctor)
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by jeromestarks: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Mosque!
I can never ever go there. Except, of course, if I want to bomb all of those fvckers for killing Deborah.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Including your sister's house
Zonefree:
You can never find me inside a Nigerian girl's house. I rather drink sniper!
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Zonefree(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Including your sister's house
What if I don't have sisters?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Clubs, parties, I also don't like weddings because they're just way too loud.

My wedding is also going to be a small one with not more than 50 people in attendance.

Anything that has to do with big gatherings is not for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Cousins
Zonefree:

What if I don't have sisters?
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by tafabaloo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Can never and would never be found around a brothel or engaging a prostitute.
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Zonefree(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Cousins
Olule.
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Le wena.. grin grin grin
Zonefree:

Olule.
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by moshuur(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
tafabaloo:
Can never and would never be found around a brothel or engaging a prostitute.
oga oooo....and I just dey come back from ashawo joint.
This life get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by OGwales(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Me too, that god damnnn place called church auditorium. Jesus called it a place for the gathering of thieves.

And also, Peter Obi political labor party rally. Over my dead body.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Mosque!
I can never ever go there. Except, of course, if I want to bomb all of those fvckers for killing Deborah.

kudos to you, do you really need bomd
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by GeneralPula: 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wherever they’re eating human being.
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

you are not going anywhere
if I no make am next year,I don mark you face.
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Sirseedorf(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Brothel and shekpe joint
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by fadre5(m): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2022
Aside church, you can find me everywhere else!

1 Like

Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by McStoic(m): 5:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Mosque, Shrine,, Inside a river etc
Re: Where Is That One Place They Would Never Find You In (No.1 Will Shock You) by Babaken(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Bet center.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Baby Found Floating Inside Well In Lagos / Gloria Onyedikachi Odinma (nee Ngoforo) Was Not Killed By Her Husband #truestory / Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.