Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers (16152 Views)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Ichee: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Good
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2022
Hausa fishing community? Lol. Yes Hausas are there fishing but we equally have other tribes fishing and the people are highly hospitable with uninterrupted power supply

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OSU can never accept foreigners like this

You would have heard "They want to take away our water and land" grin grin grin
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Revolva(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Aboguede:
The hausa is not fula. Igbos and hausas Co habit peacefully all over Nigeria mostly in the North like kaduna South, medugiri, Jos, and many other places and the hausas are hard working people and very peace loving community. Most of the so called Niger deltans are of huasa origin and just like the story above narrated, they are immigrants who arrive igbo lands for fishing. Unfortunately, today many of them are now claiming ownership to igbo lands all over Niger delta. Go to achieves and check ur history, Igbos are the first and original owners of all southern Nigeria stretching to lagos and kwara and kogi.

Many of the yoruba Muslims today and descendants of hausas who already contacted Islam before travelling down south. That is why a fula man will always claim supremacy in all yoruba mosque because they brought Islam to the hausas.

Yaruba land is made up of togolis, hausas, fulas and Igbos

Your history is wrong hahaha wtf are u saying , you sure say you know history

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by ahmepic: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Aboguede:
Most of the so called Niger deltans are of huasa origin and just like the story above narrated, they are immigrants who arrive igbo lands for fishing. Unfortunately, today many of them are now claiming ownership to igbo lands all over Niger delta. Go to achieves and check ur history, Igbos are the first and original owners of all southern Nigeria stretching to lagos and kwara and kogi.

Many of the yoruba Muslims today and descendants of hausas who already contacted Islam before travelling down south. That is why a fula man will always claim supremacy in all yoruba mosque because they brought Islam to the hausas.

These are some of the discussions you hear at beer parlours and makes you cringe �.

Which archive is the poster talking about except the own created by his own imaginations or one of the stories being told to them by propagandists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by izubext007: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Unity in diversity
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Blakjewelry(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Dest8sman:
If this peaceful coexistence is obtainable throughout the country, who would complain of marginalization?
People do not get it, everybody is marginalised except for the political class.
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Rayjnr: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:
THANK GOD RIVERS STATE IS NOT IBO LAND!!

Those ones think like ......
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by JOemmy(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OSU can never accept foreigners like this

So u didn't read where it was clearly stated that the ndoni community is an igbo community? Ndoni is igbo I know many here in warri they have always claimed to be igbo not yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by BOLATINUBU01: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2022
JOemmy:

So u didn't read where it was clearly stated that the ndoni community is an igbo community? Ndoni is igbo I know many here in warri they have always claimed to be igbo not yoruba.
land grabber, Igbo claiming warri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Housing(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Aboguede:
The hausa is not fula. Igbos and hausas Co habit peacefully all over Nigeria mostly in the North like kaduna South, medugiri, Jos, and many other places and the hausas are hard working people and very peace loving community. Most of the so called Niger deltans are of huasa origin and just like the story above narrated, they are immigrants who arrive igbo lands for fishing. Unfortunately, today many of them are now claiming ownership to igbo lands all over Niger delta. Go to achieves and check ur history, Igbos are the first and original owners of all southern Nigeria stretching to lagos and kwara and kogi.

You you are lieing and exhibiting ignorance. Lieing repeatedly will not change the fact. .

You guys will just be talking total nonsense with confidence. Being ignorant without knowing is the problem with you and likes.
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by JOemmy(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
land grabber, Igbo claiming warri

Mumu nowhere I wrote up there that igbos are claiming warri I said ndoni people living here in warri have never denied to be igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Fejoku: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
DeepThroater:

Why did the councillor have to make this clarification?

Nedu666 Emergingnation3 gidgiddy MrVitalis
grin
Your level of stupidity blinded you to the fact stated in the write up that the community is an Igbo community.
In Igboland, every community has a clan it is closest and more related to irrespective of the state where she finds herself. E.g Okpanam(Okpala Anam) in Delta State is more related to Anam in Anambara state than she is with neighbouring Igbo communities in Anioma. Aro-ndizuogu in Imo is more related to Arochukwu in the fringes of Abia state( 130km away). Many other such relationships abounds which we don't need to explain to mad dogs like you. You can't twist the man's simple statement to mean your bigoted thoughts.
On the other hand, the write up just shuts fools like you who don't know anything about Igbos up. Igbo is Niger Delta and Niger Delta is Igbo. The River Niger passed through Igboland and Igbo communities abound in the Delta that it forms into the Atlantic Ocean. If that isn't Niger Delta, no ethnic group else is qualified to be associated with the term Niger Delta.
I schooled you fool once again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Raxxye(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
I think Hausas are peace-loving.
If it were Fulani, they would have killed the natives by now and possessed their ancestral land!

1 Like

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by AutomaticMotors: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Fejoku:

Your level of stupidity blinded you to the fact stated in the write up that the community is an Igbo community.
In Igboland, every community has a clan it is closest and more related to irrespective of the state where she finds herself. E.g Okpanam(Okpala Anam) in Delta State is more related to Anam in Anambara state than she is with neighbouring Igbo communities in Anioma. Aro-ndizuogu in Imo is more related to Arochukwu in the fringes of Abia state( 130km away). Many other such relationships abounds which we don't need to explain to mad dogs like you. You can't twist the man's simple statement to mean your bigoted thoughts.
On the other hand, the write up just shuts fools like you who don't know anything about Igbos up. Igbo is Niger Delta and Niger Delta is Igbo. The River Niger passed through Igboland and Igbo communities abound in the Delta that it forms into the Atlantic Ocean. If that isn't Niger Delta, no ethnic group else is qualified to be associated with the term Niger Delta.
I schooled you fool once again.

Your never school your ever growing IDP population in your tiny south east you wan dey school stranger on a random website.... Senseless cheesy
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Fejoku: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Your never school your ever growing IDP population in your tiny south east you wan dey school stranger on a random website.... Senseless cheesy
I'm not the reason for your lunacy. Kindly crawl back to the hole from where you crept out. I've no time for demented rodents.
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by AutomaticMotors: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Fejoku:

I'm not the reason for your lunacy. Kindly crawl back to the hole from where you crept out. I've no time for demented rodents.

Shut up biatch what I said still stands reread it and go and off your self!! Tiny bamb00
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Ndoni is an Igbo tribe in ONELGA Rivers State. They were formally in Delta State and speak same version of Igbo language with Aboh and Ukwuani in Delta State different from Egbema and Ogba. Ndoni had a lot of Igala migrations just like Ogbaru in Anambra State but has always been an Igbo community.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Jungleluv5: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2022
fixitbyjal:
I fix all faulty iphone panels from 6 to 13

You don't need to buy new panel
Ill fix it for you
your location please
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Not bad! Lol
as long as they learn to speak Igbo !
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by karnivorous(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
There is no community you will go to in the Niger Delta and you will not find members of our family. At Asabase in Rivers State, for instance, my younger brother is very active there,” he said.

Asaba-ase is in Delta state, and they are Isoko people, OP mind your false information
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by fixitbyjal(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Jungleluv5:
your location please

Computer village ikeja
How may we help you
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by OgaSeun: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Aboguede:

Stop taking weed from your weed plug...
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by ArewaNorth: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

in fifty years time they will be claiming ownership of the land !

this is how problem starts
Reasonable Nigerians have passed that level of settler and owner of land!
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Emyogalanya: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:
who cares
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Nword223: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Opene Peter Chukwunwike, a councillor representing Onelga ward 14, Ndoni, said the people of the community were closer to the Delta Igbo than those in Imo, Abia and Anambra.

Useless yoruba muslim, did he mantion hausa or youruba land here? I think Opene Peter Chukwunwike sound like Akim,Gbange or Hassan to you...Come take rivers from Igbos from your stranger land..animal.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Nword223: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Shut up igbo is Igbo, I wonder you useless black like coals always pucking nose at people you share nothing in common...Spit...South east kill you there as if from asaba to rivers are not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
AutomaticMotors:

Your statement is misleading! 'Rivers state is not Igboland'.....but parts of Rivers state ARE Igboland!

Seeing the way you spell Igbo as 'Ibo' shows you're not Igbo, so can you tell us the ethnic makeup of Rivers state registers with you and why you're happy and thanking God for stupidly and erroneously thinking there's no Igbo parts of Rivers state? I'm from Ndoni, and it.....as well as many other parts of the state ARE Igbo!
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nword223:

Shut up igbo is Igbo, I wonder you useless black like coals always pucking nose at people you share nothing in common...Spit...South east kill you there as if from asaba to rivers are not Igbos.

Thank you!

Their hatred for Ndigbo and insane obsession with trying to limit Alaigbo to 'just your 5 south-east states' is disgusting!
Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Nword223: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Thank you!

Their hatred for Ndigbo and insane obsession with trying to limit Alaigbo to 'just your 5 south-east states' is disgusting!

That can't happen, animals wont teach us human right....Fela.

1 Like

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nword223:

Opene Peter Chukwunwike, a councillor representing Onelga ward 14, Ndoni, said the people of the community were closer to the Delta Igbo than those in Imo, Abia and Anambra.

Useless yoruba muslim, did he mantion hausa or youruba land here? I think Opene Peter Chukwunwike sound like Akim,Gbange or Hassan to you...Come take rivers from Igbos from your stranger land..animal.

@The bolded, Ndoni also is closer to Onitsha and Oguta than other sub-Igbo groups in the south-east. I think it has to do with that Ogbaru connection. The two most popular sons of Ndoni (Onwa Ndoni and Dr Odili) have strong childhood links with Onitsha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers by Kfed4ril(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
fixitbyjal:
I fix all faulty iphone panels from 6 to 13

You don't need to buy new panel
Ill fix it for you
Follow come 11 screen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) / Which Country Have You Visited? / Nigerian Safety Bureau To Investigate Single-jet Crash In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.