Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) (4407 Views)

Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / Buhari Tells Obasanjo - Stop Dodging, Answer The $16bn Question / Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by ganisucks(f): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Obasanjo: If I pick a person to be President you should know it's because i believe that person has the character to lead this country. I have fought for this country. I have bled for this country. Nobody can frighten or threaten me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsvZehqmOc

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by ganisucks(f): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
You have heard it from the horse's mouth. The next few days will be very interesting. The alliance is about to be announced. The Obi tsunami is coming....

The video has been uploaded
Superwave16320, kingmaster2009, OGIBRA watch and cry.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by slivertongue: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Baba Obj wants the best for NIGERIA

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
No Nigerian citizen can boast about the integrity of Atiku Abubakar.

Over 90% of Nigerians do not trust Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

95.9% of Nigerians who know Peter Obi can testify that he has some integrity and can be trusted.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by PureMe01: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Agbado urchins will weep so so heavily tonight. See as they are already tumbling and rolling on the ground now with heavy tears dropping but I can only do one thing grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Even with his millions of dollars he looted into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account.

N250 million cash he looted monthly from Anambra coffers for 8 solid years

Brewery fraud, investment fraud, next mall fraud which he looted to build in PH n Abuja n many more. You have to be mad if you truly believe this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal is a saint

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Stop posting fake news and political propaganda

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Writer01: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
God bless you for saying the truth....
Peter Obi is the starting of politics and the end of politics so collect five shining stars from me Obidient man
Just WhatsApp me don't be tired to copie my contact ok you can call me for your academic assignment

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by OGIBRA(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chai, see them already believing and commenting on a post that as no source, no event or interview or the show name, where obasanjo say so, and they are already celebrating a news that end wt DETAILS LATER...no wonder someone in FINLAND tel them sitting at home on mondays wil gv them independence and they believe...COMMON SENSE IS NOT TRULY COMMON..
I.O.T
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by God1000(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
History will be kind to Obasanjo

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by OLADD: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
ganisucks:
You have heard it from the horse's mouth. The next few days will be very interesting. The alliance is about to be announced. The Obi tsunami is coming....
Which alliance/tsunami? Obj has been demystified by Buhari. The era of Obj handpicking presidents is gone forever. Whatever he does, Obi will not become president next year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Stop posting fake news and political propaganda

Is what Urchins are known for.

Accusations without evidence to backup the lies against the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by OLADD: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
History will be kind to Obasanjo
History will only be kind to him if he's fair to all candidates. Obj"s fixation in southern presidency will only enhance Atiku's chances. He knows Obi cannot win in 2023
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by 1Dray(m): 12:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
Even with his millions of dollars he looted into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account.

Brewery fraud, investment fraud, next mall fraud which he looted to build in PH n Abuja n many more. You have to be mad if you truly believe this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal is a saint

Hate is oozing all over you. So pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2022
slivertongue:
Baba Obj wants the best for NIGERIA
I tell you. I don't know why Buhari hates Nigeria.

Of all the young energetic and good brains in Nigeria he chose old frail man with dementia

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Seefinish: 1:39am On Dec 12, 2022
I have made my decision to vote for Peter Obi. He is the right man for the job

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by onomeabuja: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2022
ganisucks:
Obasanjo: If I pick a person to be President you should know it's because i believe that person has the character to lead this country. I have fought for this country. I have bled for this country. Nobody can frighten or threaten me.

Details coming...
Well that's baba choice but Obi is not winning because the gods are angry with Obj.
Respect! to this humble man
@waziri abubakar..... Nigeria Next President!

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by manmade(m): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
No Nigerian citizen can boast about the integrity of Atiku Abubakar.

Over 90% of Nigerians do not trust Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

95.9% of Nigerians who know Peter Obi can testify that he has some integrity and can be trusted.
Atiku stole enough money to feed 300million people for 400 years .
Obj

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by olisaEze(m): 2:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Damn! Kinda sucks when an eighty-something year old man is pressing ur neck and his grip is so tight it’s choking the last morsel of agbado in your throat! People many wen no go sleep well again after reading this post. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by jchioma: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Baba Ebora Owu! A person capable of telling the truth, regardless of whose ox is gored.
If this is the only legacy you leave behind, posterity will remember you for giving your best to save Nigeria. Thank you sir!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Tinubuadvocate: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2022
We know why you support him.this is right time to pay him back at he helped you shipped money to America and United kingdom.
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Tochi3(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
We know why you support him.this is right time to pay him back at he helped you shipped money to America and United kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Very good
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Peterobi90: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Its Obasanjo's confidence level for me.... like he is campaigning for a son he trained..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2022
This won't matter on the election day
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by meetme01: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:

He already said, bring a proof, I'd stop campaigning. Can your candidate say such?

The certificate presented by the APC candidate is a sledge hammer for him after elections.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by zeuss: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2022
OLADD:

History will only be kind to him if he's fair to all candidates. Obj"s fixation in southern presidency will only enhance Atiku's chances. He knows Obi cannot win in 2023

U will easier ride a fat camel through the eye of a slender needle than for a fulani atiku to assume leadership of nigeria after a fulani buhari.... especially with the reality of herdsmen and bandits holding southern Nigeria hostage in the face of fulani government aparthy and collosal ineptitude which atiku brought upon Nigeria...... speaking to the Nigerian quagmire sprouted by leadership failures and ethnocentrically driven ineptitude , it is due for change ...
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by colestephan86: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
ganisucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsvZehqmOc

My problem is, obj had the opportunity to fix the power problem in This country, but he chose partisan politics over national interest
Re: Obasanjo: Stop thanking me for choosing Obi As President(video) by Mrtaye: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:

Oga stop the rubbish atenuje

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogonis Threaten To Secede From Nigeria / GEJ recieves book from Reno / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Stop Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.