Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby (40886 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Aguiyimba(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checkmating anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.

So nobody is burning your bush?
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by traihit: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
soberdrunk:
3 Major groups of people you cannot advise

1) Religious people

2) Women in love

3) Nairaland supporters of Politicians

angry angry

Anyone with a sense if conviction either based on truth or lie can hardly be advised.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

Abeg Grandma no fess. We nogo do so again, until tomorrow. Fear of fallen Olympus is the beginning of wisdom o. Who no know go know.
Funny, calling me Grandma when you don't even know me. Lolsss, plenty fools on this forum. Your mama Olympus no fall? I don't kw why you guys think you can bully a girl on cases of things that must naturally take place. Olympus must fall, normal thing boda..normal. If one gets in between your legs now, probably all I will see there is a penis that looks like hookworm, low self-esteem guys come online to bully. Grow up joor and stop acting like a slowpoke on public forum.

7 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jackanda1(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Impregnable101:
When your little sister is way more mature than you
Exactly. everything about Cuppy must be on social media, she needs to respond to every one and everything. I'm waiting for the day she would table her inevitable divorce story on instagram. It won't be long

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Hopebringer: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

Tha fallen flat bress go drive dat man commot to go find fresh puna when grade well well. This old mama don expire since.

Like all men who come to pocohantas and realize the old geezer is all expired from head to toe

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Joshmuch: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2022
soberdrunk:

1) Religious people

2) Women in love

angry angry
4. FC
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Rajiolaade: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin
She never see anything yet grin
I can bet my left ball that this relationship won't last past two years grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc, CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A girl's past is EXTREMELY important, just like a boy's present and future.

The vagina is not like your WhatsApp status that has LAST SEEN...

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she doe to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Elidrisy20: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2022
This is the case of ashawo pass ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by fx45(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
. Is it not obvious, your obsession with this beautiful girl. Get a life and stop masturbating on cuppy's matter. Breast falls, she looks old blah blah blah, let her deal with her issue, you cry too much on her matter. Alainishe , ole , ole, oponu , boda agbaya, olofofo , elenu pelebe.
Why you come carry the matter for head like gala? E be like you sef don old and breasts fallen like Olympus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Rajiolaade: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2022
soberdrunk:

1) Religious people

2) Women in love

angry angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by toffyz(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2022
This idiot has never for once dated a responsible person before...See as tatoos full her hubby to be body.

O ma shey o

No be small I hate this girl o
She's not even attractive
Money no show 4 her body at all
She doesn't have a dress sense
She dresses like an AJ groomed local runs girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by emperordelis(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What's my biz with church bros? To me they are no different. In fact, I prefer going to parishes where 90% of the population are married and old people cos all those youth dominated church their busy body too much. They'll just be misbehaving and me my eyes no dey fit collect and I no wan to dey vex any how.

Hehehe,i feel you...
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by tishbite41(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....

We deh social media ....

We go read the end of the story ....

Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....

And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!
The Bar and Bench
The Inner Temple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by tishbite41(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2022
oyinda1599:
Funny, calling me Grandma when you don't even know me. Lolsss, plenty fools on this forum. Your mama Olympus no fall? I don't kw why you guys think you can bully a girl on cases of things that must naturally take place. Olympus must fall, normal thing boda..normal. If one gets in between your legs now, probably all I will see there is a penis that looks like hookworm, low self-esteem guys come online to bully. Grow up joor and stop acting like a slowpoke on public forum.
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2022
while I like the guy I would say never ignore red flags.

u aren't just dating this guy proposed to u b twas seeing sm1else weeks b4? How?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by simplepee(f): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you're a woman a d you're unmarried at the age 23 and above, you're frustrated.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Stop testing men.
Stop trying to see if he will chase you for a year.
Stop claiming hard to get.

Stop lying to yourself. Open up or be single forever.

These days, a guy will ignore you if you ignore him. A man will snub you if you snub him.

Gone are they days we worship pvssy. Men have realized that they're the trophy.

Find a man now before your breasts and pvssy rot away.
It should better rot away than sell myself cheap to a man.

It should better rot than becoming desperate.

It should better rot away than ending up with a useless man with community prick.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by simplepee(f): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Very classless girl with a bit of low self esteem. Money no be CLASS las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
soberdrunk:

1) Religious people

2) Women in love

angry angry

Lol, this one got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by everythinggirly(f): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Cuppy I wish you well in this journey.
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by duketerry22(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Everything on social media. That you're dad's a billionaire doesn't mean the guy won't leave you if he will may it not end in tears
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by oyinda1599(f): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2022
fx45:
Why you come carry the matter for head like gala? E be like you sef don old and breasts fallen like Olympus
Yes na, my breast be like slippers lolsss, and as you see me, I don clock 50 this year. I'm only stating the facts, guys with low self-esteem full this forum. Foools that can't even look directly into your eyes for street, will come here and be showcasing their rigid stupidity. And besides, is it a crime to grow old now, ur mama no grow old, her breast no fall?...

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by 77up(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A girl's past is EXTREMELY important, just like a boy's present and future.

The vagina is not like your WhatsApp status that has LAST SEEN...

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.
with all the salaye and long epistle, are you now happy that her relationship is having issue?

Some people won't just happy for others in their happy life but will be so happy when things turn sour for others

Like what else is witch craft if not this shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Trojan8(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Most NL men are actually toxic. What's with the hate on the first page? undecided

See clowns that don't know what they are eating this morning, making sad projections on a marriage that has not happened. Why is Cuppy hated this much? I believe the fact that she's a woman is one of the small number of reasons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Kajaard: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Trojan8:
Most NL men are actually toxic. What's with the hate on the first page? undecided

See clowns that don't know what they are eating this morning, making sad projections on a marriage that has not happened. Why is Cuppy hated this much? I believe the fact that she's a woman is one of the small number of reasons.

And also the fact that she is very rich.

Nigerians are naturally very envious and hateful people. So it really should not come as a surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by foreigncurency(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Supply�❤️
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Tonytonex(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
oyibo never even bring one single cup of palmy to her papa mek he taste, her relationship news Jez dey splattered evrywhia on shosho media...

wat of if dey eventually marry nko?
lipsrsealed
LOL on "shosho" media. Wan sound like olosho.

But tbh. That UK influencer, fine pass Cuppy in every angle.

Na because say Cuppy get money.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Basalt(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
FuckSilly:
grin
Lol! grin

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals

But Lionel Messi is a sport professional. What do you have to say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by projet: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checkmating anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.

Your ex most have marked register severally na. Might just be his game plan
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by boluwatife122: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweoHN8ndcw

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2991030037431706651?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
like someone reply..she be "na d sim pain me pass,not the phone" gang
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by BBBmall25: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....

We deh social media ....

We go read the end of the story ....

Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....

And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / D'banj Declares His Love For Adama Indi, Billionaire Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.