Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Relationship Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Issues (1615 Views)

Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues Here Before It Desintegrates / Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here / Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues by Annad1: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I lost my job and the next day I learnt that a girl I had sex with is pregnant (5 weeks) . The family is insisting that if I don't want to marry her, I will atleast take care of her till she delivers. I did not object to their decision.

My issue however is that they said she must stay in my house during this period which I don't want.

What does the law say about this?

My fiancée is currently in my house and we are supposed to get married February. I will tell my fiancée today when I get back from work

Thank you
Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Why do you not want her to stay? That time when the thing dey sweet, you want her to stay till day break, you didn't know what you were creating down for yourself? Now you don't want? Hahaha.. you lie!

I don't know whether they no longer teach people that sex can cause pregnancy because the way most people come here sounding as if they didn't know it will result to pregnancy and try to shy away from it like it's someone else's fault is what I don't get.

Once you start being sexually active, just get ready to father a child at any time with whoever you're doing it with ( side or main chicken) cos e no dey give warning before it enters. You have to guard against something if you're not ready for it. Not after exposing yourself to what will bring problems,. You now start running away from the problems. Face it squarely, shey na man you be? Abi na only on top bed?
Man up and take up you responsibility, Biko.

You still have mouth to be mentioning the other girl. So it's now you remember you have someone you want to marry?

This is one thing that has made me lose respect for men. No single respect for relationship again. You knew very well you were going to settle down soon, whyyyyyy... Why did you keep sleeping raw with another girl? See how you men just expose someone to disease and you want to tell the girl so she can do what? Give you a pat on the back or help you fight the other girl and chase her away? You dey reason at all...

Abeg I'm out!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Issues by BritishAirways: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2022
To be a man you need some level of honesty and a huge amount of madness.

1. You were supposed to be honest with your fiancee and not engage in having sex with that girl.
Ok, now the deed is done.

2. Solution... This is where madness comes into play. Because 2 people decides tohave sex doesn't mean one person should move into the other persons apartment regardless if pregnant or not.
The pregnant girl is better off in her parents house than yours because of your employment status. trust me.

You need to put up Alot of drama if you don't want to lose your fiancee

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Because her getting pregnant was a mistake, I'm not even sure I'm responsible but that's a story for another day.

Also I have some1 I want to marry that is currently stayhying with me.
Blessedmercy8:
Why you no want
Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
Because her getting pregnant was a mistake, I'm not even sure I'm responsible but that's a story for another day.

Why you no want her to stay? That time when the thing dey sweet, you want her to stay till day break, you didn't know what you were creating down for yourself? Now you don't want? Hahaha.. you lie!

I don't know whether they no longer teach people that sex can cause pregnancy because the way most people come here sounding as if they didn't know it will result to pregnancy and try to shy away from it like it's someone else's fault is what I don't get.

Once you start being sexually active, just get ready to father a child at any time with whoever you're doing it with ( side or main chicken) cos e no dey give warning before it enters. You have to guard against something if you're not ready for it. Not after exposing yourself to what will bring problems,. You now start running away from the problems. Face it squarely, shey na man you be? Abi na only on top bed?

You still have mouth to be mentioning the other girl. So it's now you remember you have someone you want to marry?

This is one thing that has made me lose respect for men. No single respect for relationship again. You knew very well you were going to settle down soon, whyyyyyy... Why did you keep sleeping raw with another girl? See how you men just expose someone to disease and you want to tell the girl so she can do what? Give you a pat on the back or help you fight the other girl and chase her away? You dey reason at all...

Abeg I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 7:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Why you no want her to stay? That time when the thing dey sweet, you want her to stay till day break, you didn't know what you were creating down for yourself? Now you don't want? Hahaha.. you lie!

Abeg I'm out!
Thank you. I guess u didn't comprehend my post before typing.
I never said I'm not going to take responsibility.
What I need answer to is if the law says she must stay with me during this pregnancy phase.
Re: Relationship Issues by HarlequinLekex: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2022
After all the hush hash then. Marry both of them on the same day.
U get fiancee wey u wan marry, u dey sleep with another girl raw. Idiotic!¡!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
Thank you. I guess u didn't comprehend my post before typing.
I never said I'm not going to take responsibility.
What I need answer to is if the law says she must stay with me during this pregnancy phase.

I understood your post to the letter and I saw clearly you accepted the pregnancy but not in totality because you're kicking against her moving in with you. She should move in with you because you're responsible for the pregnancy therefore are going to be responsible for her and everything she's going to need throughout the period of the pregnancy.

She needs your support both physically and emotionally through this journey, which can only be possible in your house. Or do you want to put the burden on her parents who are clearly not ready for such? Na Dem give her belle?

By right, you take full responsibility of the girl and her pregnancy and NO! The law is not against such. If you take the matter to court, the parents will win.

Congratulations.
Safe delivery o.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I understood your post to the letter and I saw clearly you accepted the pregnancy but not in totality because you're kicking against her moving in with you. She should move in with you because you're responsible for the pregnancy therefore are going to be responsible for her and everything she's going to need throughout the period of the pregnancy.

She needs your support both physically and emotionally through this journey, which can only be possible in your house. Or do you want to put the burden on her parents who are clearly not ready for such? Na Dem give her belle?

By right, you take full responsibility of the girl and her pregnancy and NO! The law is not against such. If you take the matter to court, the parents will win.

Congratulations.
Safe delivery o.
Thank you once again. I appreciate ur reaponse
Re: Relationship Issues by izzou(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2022
In 2013, you were a lady having menstrual issues

In 2022, you are a guy having sex, becoming a father and getting married to another lady

Your confusion lies with you not even knowing your gender

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
Thank you once again. I appreciate ur reaponse

You are welcome baba ibeji.

Wait,.. abeg, let me ask you. do you love her? Like... does pass for someone you can marry? Is she up to "standard"? ( E no matter)
Re: Relationship Issues by RZArecta(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2022
They can't bamboozle you. Agree on a set amount you'll be sending for her upkeep and make sure you stick to it. Your problem is with madam staying in your house, she might call off the wedding which she has every right to. Next time, use a damn rubber when knacking all these careless instead of causing trauma for yourself
Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2022
izzou:
In 2013, you were a lady having menstrual issues

In 2022, you are a guy having sex, becoming a father and getting married to another lady

Your confusion lies with you not even knowing your gender
This is not my account
Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You are welcome baba ibeji.

Wait,.. abeg, let me ask you. do you love her? Like... does pass for someone you can marry? Is she up to "standard"? ( E no matter)
No I don't, I can't even marry the persoupn that's the issue
Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2022
RZArecta:
They can't bamboozle you. Agree on a set amount you'll be sending for her upkeep and make sure you stick to it. Your problem is with madam staying in your house, she might call off the wedding which she has every right to. Next time, use a damn rubber when knacking all these careless instead of causing trauma for yourself
Thank you sir
Re: Relationship Issues by izzou(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
This is not my account

But that is the account that created this thread.

So why are you taking the responses?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
No I don't, I can't even marry the persoupn that's the issue

But you can sleep with her? SMH..

That's the price you pay for trying to play smart. You can't have your cake and eat it.
You have no choice but to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues by Ishilove: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Abeg I'm out!
When chop and clean mouth goes wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ishilove:

When chop and clean mouth goes wrong

I'm telling you. He would live to regret his action for life. I hope the others learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by kkins25(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
come na annad1 open thread, but na south something they reply.. what's going on here?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Story for the gods cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship Issues by Southboy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

But you can sleep with her? SMH..

That's the price you pay for trying to play smart. You can't have your cake and eat it.
You have no choice but to marry her.

No choice u say?
Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:
No choice u say?

Yes! No choice...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Annad1:
Hello Nairalanders,

What does the law say about this?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by Karleb(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Keep your dick in on place, you no hear.

Congratulations big man! Endure the suffering now, in 25 years time, you'd reap the profit.
Re: Relationship Issues by ibechris(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOOK OF Sirach chapter 9 and the verses below:

Don't be jealous of the wife you love. You will only be teaching her how to do you harm. 2 Do not surrender your dignity to any woman. 3 Keep away from other men's wives[a] or they will trap you. 4 Don't keep company with female musicians; they will trick you. 5 Don't look too intently at a virgin, or you may find yourself forced to pay a bride price. 6 Don't give yourself to prostitutes, or you may lose everything you own. 7 So don't go looking about in the streets or wandering around in the run-down parts of town. 8 When you see a good-looking woman, look the other way; don't let your mind dwell on the beauty of any woman who is not your wife. Many men have been led astray by a woman's beauty. It kindles passion as if it were fire. 9 Don't sit down to eat with another man's wife or join her for a drink. You may give in to the temptation of her charms and be destroyed by your passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues by ceeceeuwa: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Southboy:

You cannot take care of mother and unborn child because you are unemployed,but you want to get married to your fiancee despite your unemployed state?who are you deceiving?
Re: Relationship Issues by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Stolen wine indeed is sweet.
Pastor Righteousness has a word or two for you.
I’m outta here. undecided
Re: Relationship Issues by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
You clearly have no regard for laws. You have someone you're about to be married to and you have the guts to sleep around. You're a part of the rot. I have no advice for you. Wallow in the suffering of your wickedness.
Re: Relationship Issues by mrblessed(m): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2022
kkins25:
come na annad1 open thread, but na south something they reply.. what's going on here?
Na wonders of Nairaland be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Issues by Greatzeus(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is fukjed up. You had a fiancee already,you wanted to cheat and went in raw? What if she had a terrible STD or HIV?
I don't think any sensible girl will want to continue with the marriage arrangements after hearing what you did.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issues by Annad1: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Why do you not want her to stay? That time when the thing dey sweet, you want her to stay till day break, you didn't know what you were creating down for yourself? Now you don't want? Hahaha.. you lie!

Abeg I'm out!
Thank you for sharing.
I never said I can't or won't take care of the baby if it's mine. I only came here here to know what the law says about where she will stay while pregnant.
I have reported the issue to the police and they said there is no law that she must stay with me while pregnant. Infact the law frowns at it if the guy doesn't ant her to stay with him.

I found out today that my landlord and his brother are sleeping with the same girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Parties(aso-ebi) Being Abused? / Ever Been Robbed? Why Every Family Needs A Security Plan / My Wife Is Cheating On Me With A Vibrator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.