Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,722 members, 7,837,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why You Are Corrupted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Are Corrupted (136 Views)

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Joe Ibekwe Once Clamoured For Secession Until Tinubu Corrupted His Mind! / Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Corrupted by Mercisharelove(f): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Why you are corrupted

Because you believe that you will live for ever on the earth. Shun such thought and appreciate the fact that you came to see the physical world yes, you might not have seen as much as you would wanted, you must realise that your lack of knowledge limited you. Nothing else.

You might have accusing fingers to so many irrelevant stuff's. Calm down and ask yourself, do you know enough? Have you seek for knowledge and understanding of reality?? What about looking for the 7 SPIRITS like the scriptures recommended...

Psalms 42:1 As the hart - deer panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Do you think there's no after life?? There are, and in fact dominating, hallelujah, I pray you will realise who you are, and what you came to the earth to accomplish.

After which you check out. Your checking out is more sure than you could ever imagine.

So don't corrupt your head with the thought of amassing wealth, it will amount to nothing, ask KING Solomon, he will tell you it's vanity and chasing after the wind, live like you will soon check out of this space to another higher level of existence.
Re: Why You Are Corrupted by ScrollReport: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2022
GOD is the ultimate Beginning and Ending
Re: Why You Are Corrupted by Mercisharelove(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
ScrollReport:
GOD is the ultimate Beginning and Ending

Again and again

(1) (Reply)

The Time As Come For The BLACK Man To Invoke The Conqueror Spirit / YPP Senatorial Candidate, Umeadi, Bags NUJ Excellence Award / Is Atiku Abubakar Messiah That Nigerians Are Looking For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.