Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels (946 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video) / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Copied Peter Obi's Manifesto At Yesterday's Town Hall Series With Channels by KMJY(f): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

How many NIGERIANs knew Atiku if not for Obasanjo.

Since una don dey mad
See this political neophyte. I'm sure some of you developed interest in politics only with the coming of Obi. In case you don't know let me educate you. Atiku isn't new in the game of politics. He contested the Social Democratic Party (SDP) primaries against Abiola in 1993 while Obasanjo was still languishing in jail. Obasanjo only came to light in 1999 with the return to democracy. Don't talk about military junta coz we are talking democracy here

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Journalist Stephanie Busari Engaged To Be Married Again (Photos) / Hilda Dokubo Welcomed By Her Kinsmen, Campaigns Door To Door Under Labour Party / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.