Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. (29874 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Harvested this bunch of Bananas from my farm this morning,it's an hybrid specie it could be fried as plantain and could also be eaten as Bananas.

I had to bring this one down because another bunch had fallen and has bn judiciously eaten by my goats,I still have few more left to harvest.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Pics one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2023
What better place to be this period than a farm lolxx

My cutlass

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Awa loot

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by TemplarLandry: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2023
shocked
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Looking fresh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by TemplarLandry: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnie I really love you. 💜

3 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2023
wink

1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2023
Seriously?
TemplarLandry:
Ahnie I really love you. 💜
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by TemplarLandry: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2023
🤗yup.
Ahnii:
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2023
My yams patiently waiting to harvest them.... agriculture is bae cheesy
Enough asaaro waiting lolx

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by TANID(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
Seriously?
wow! Keep It Up
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2023
TANID:
wow! Keep It Up
Thank you sir?

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Jeon(f): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2023
Good one... But is this the real Ann?. What happened to the other acc.?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ahnii(f): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Yes love...make I rest that account!
Jeon:
Good one... But is this the real Ann?.
What happened to the other acc.?
I couldn't deal with the daily mentions from Nl weyreys lolxx

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Ikennaford: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
This small thing mtcheew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by oladele239(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fake banana

7 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by NoSmoking: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnie is dat u?

2 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Chizy12345: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Christmas don set for you and family

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by sylve11: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:
Harvested this bunch of Bananas from my farm this morning,it's an hybrid specie it could be fried as plantain and could also be eaten as Bananas.

I had to bring this one down because another bunch had fallen and has bn judiciously eaten by my goats,I still have few more left to harvest.

Nice one, oniovo.
Food don land for you.

This banana full my end, nobody dey reason am for my end. Very one kind banana with very one kind taste.

Banana wey big like deaf. sad cool

9 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by AfroBeatDiary: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Farm life is the best, that is Ogede Bello and it's equivalent to plantain, very good for plantain chips.

I have a garden in the city and an institution of Agriculture elsewhere, I don't think I can do anything outside Agriculture.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by tunwumi: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is banana or plantain season

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Skillsnigeria: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
That's good
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by iswallker(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
This one na ya backyard farm no be real farm.... cry

And looking very untidy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by jumokeadele(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
its cool but i think its a different breed , this one is called larondo
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by AfroBeatDiary: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
iswallker:

Lol.. untidy??

3 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Sucre6: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ahnii:

The only mama on nairaland that slays with sense

I gbadu u jaree

7 Likes

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by Sucre6: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
iswallker:

U call a farm untidy, them dey sweep farm for una village ni? grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. by 1Alex: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Oga just pack everything together and show us at once. E jus be like say na the same banana you show from different angles.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy your Quality hybrid SEEDS/Seedling / Fresh Pepper Farm / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.