Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (5134 Views)

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) / Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live / Tennis: US Open 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2011
FOD:

Murray sneaks through; Haase IMO allowed him.

allow u said , cheesy grin cheesy , i dont think theres something like that , Murray just have to raise the rhythm of his game after loosing the 1st 2 sets , and thats what differentiate these players
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2011
The top guns couldn't have had it any tougher. Who amongst them will come out unscathed?

Can our south african brother serve his way past Fish?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2011
Omo see matches

Djokovic - Davydenko , Djokovic

Federer - Cilic , Federer

Tsonga - Verdasco , Tsonga

Del po - Simon , Delpo

Lopez - murray , Murray

Nalbadian - Nadal , Nadal

My Predictions on these tough games
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2011
He can defeat Mardy fish , dont forget Young beat Wawrinka yesterday
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2011
SERENA and AZARENKA game is the best match on the womens side today ,
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by harish123: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2011
For more info related US Open Tennis 2011, Schedule, Prize Money and many more visit altiusdirtectory.com
http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Sports/us-open-tennis-2011.html
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by montelik(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
Sir Roger looking very much in command so far.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Federer survives. He drops a set in the process. The match was much more closer than the score suggests. His great forehand got him outta jail most of the time.

Anderson is a set down, also a break down in the second set.

Coming soon is the match between Serena and Azarenka. Upset anyone?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by montelik(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ Upset for where? Serena in straight sets. grin

Finger crossed for Ivanovic later.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by dominique(f): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
Serena is seriously falling my hand. She should have won the 2nd se easily but she played inside victoria's hands. The tiebreak now looks very much in VA's favour.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2011
Ivanovic beat Stephen , i must confess i never believe Ivanovic can go this far cheesy grin cheesy , if she lost now , she had a good tournament already cheesy

Tsinga and Verdasco struglling it ,
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 2:20am On Sep 04, 2011
fredoooooo:

Ivanovic beat Stephen , i must confess i never believe Ivanovic can go this far cheesy grin cheesy , if she lost now , she had a good tournament already cheesy

Tsinga and Verdasco struglling it ,

About Stephens, i'm not sure about her size. She has great potential but the era of little people like seems to have departed along with Hingis. At 18 i hope she still has a few inches to add.

Tsonga struggled a bit in the 2nd set but took that and is leading in the third.

And now, it's time for dancing competition. grin . Time to enjoy Novak slowly dissect Davydenko grin . Interesting , they're both in dark colours, Eastern European comradeship ? grin
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2011
montelik:

^^^ Upset for where? Serena in straight sets. grin

Finger crossed for Ivanovic later.

Technically, it was an upset grin
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2011
Round of 16 Fixtures - Women

Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Carla Suárez (ESP)
Serena Williams (USA) vs. Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) vs. Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
Monica Niculescu (ROU) vs. Angelique Kerber (GER)
Shuai Peng (CHN) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)
Maria Kirilenko (RUS) vs. Samantha Stosur (AUS)
Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. Vera Zvonareva (RUS)
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2011
Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 6-2 6-4 Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

where do u get this result , match not yet played  cheesy grin cheesy , your blood they hot o , but i wish Svet win the game
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^It's a mistake. That was the result of the match between Wozniacki and King.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by montelik(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Why na, just when Ivanovic looks to be getting back to her almost best, its Serena next. What ever it takes, Serena has reached her bus-stop.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
montelik:

Why na, just when Ivanovic looks to be getting back to her almost best, its Serena next. What ever it takes, Serena has reached her bus-stop.

You are joking , right ? ,  If theres no ill luck or Injury , Serena will beat Ana blue black yellow , even though in dreams that evrything is possible , its still impossible for ana to beat serena
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Nadal takes the first set in a tie-break. Still the best in digging deep
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
What a bad way to end the match!

60 unforced errors from the Argentine including 7 double faults, the last on match point.

Nadal comes through in straight sets.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
montelik:

^^^ Lol. Azarenka is still around. grin

Now am watchin all matches in HD , highest volume , no more shrieakers and grunters
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Just in:

Nadal collapsed during his press conference today, appearing to be in pain. He is up and about now and had this to say: "I just have cramping in front and behind. That's why I, was so painful. That's all."

Source: http://www.facebook.com/usopentennis
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
Meanwhile Donald Young just knocked out Chela.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
^ In straight sets if i might add.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Former Champ, Delpo has also been sent packing by Simon. Not a good day for the Argentines.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
Zvonareva beat lisicki in straight sets , and pyvlyuchenkova just beat schiavone now in three sets , sitting down in fornt of my old school Tv box covered with lucozade Nylon grin cheesy grin cheesy to watch Serena vs Ana ,
On the men side Tipsarevic and ferrero in a real wreslinmania 7-5 , 6-7,4-4 as i type ,
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
fredoooooo:

Zvonareva beat lisicki in straight sets , and pyvlyuchenkova just beat schiavone now in three sets , sitting down in fornt of my old school Tv box covered with lucozade Nylon grin cheesy grin cheesy to watch Serena vs Ana ,
On the men side Tipsarevic and ferrero in a real wreslinmania 7-5 , 6-7,4-4 as i type ,
Can you believe ? just as i returned, threw off my clothes, climbed on my bed to watch Serena and Ana, NEPA gives me a dirty slap angry angry
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
edoyad:

Can you believe ? just as i returned, threw off my clothes, climbed on my bed to watch Serena and Ana, NEPA gives me a dirty slap angry angry

pele , sorry , thats 9ja government for you , if only i can give u some electricity where i live , just that its not possible , make u buy petrol put for generator o  cheesy grin cheesy , because the game they hoooot , Serena leading as i type 5.3 and serving for d set
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
Tipsarevic just beat Ferrero , that was a good game i must say
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
back on. Ivanovich keeps hitting her forehand into the net, what's wrong ?
Coming up is Djokovich vs po. . .go . . .gol, how do you pronounce that name ? grin

Chanda Rubin is giving commentaries, remember her ?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
edoyad:

back on. Ivanovich keeps hitting her forehand into the net, what's wrong ?
Coming up is Djokovich vs po. . .go . . .gol, how do you pronounce that name ? grin

Chanda Rubin is giving commentaries, remember her ?

hahahahahah dolgopolov cheesy grin cheesy , -------I know Chanda very well
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Game over Rena win 6-3 , 6-4 ,

Ivanovic can only beat her in Avatar cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Bet9ja Code Today / Seven English Clubs Battling To Sign Striker Macauley Chrisantus / See The NTA Camera Men Covering The Match Between Nigeria Vs Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.