Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State (8308 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders" / INEC Reacts To Fire Incident In Anambra, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by ZombieSlayer1: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoAndVerifyNow:
Why always Imo? undecided
If I tell you the number of police and army checkpoints along that road you'll be shocked. I avoid taking that route due to the incessant harassment from law Enforcement who seem to hate seeing a young man driving a nice car, that's why I'm utterly baffled how those miscreants even had the chance to enter INEC office and burn it. This place is less than 10 minutes drive from 34th Artillery Brigade headquaters so how did they operate for so long without being taken out.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by yougrichy: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
not again!
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Atlantis585: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:
No blafia ... No Erection

The non-challant citizens of that region are either presently in Lagos dragging land with the indigenes or on social media blaming their misfortune of Buhari, Tinubu, and APC.

Lagos that you don’t live in or own even a broom stick.

Always claiming what you have no connection to.

May common sense never be your portion in life.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by tiswell(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:

The non-challant citizens of that region are either presently in Lagos dragging land with the indigenes or on social media blaming their misfortune of Buhari, Tinubu, and APC.
blafia is also the reason you couldn't make a comprehensive English sentence sad

Urchins are really terrible!

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by onuman: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7476254/gunmen-attack-imo-inec-office

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qSbzrJGuBSL3FxaNPCirjvEs4ER815uuXpS21y13c5cLoUMBJnHKbERTLnTQLKYUl&id=100064292065433&mibextid=Nif5oz

Let the paymasters of Simon Ekpa stop funding him. Let them extradite Ekpa from Finland, if they want him to stop. The paymasters of Ekpa don't want election to hold in the east.
Ekpa has been disowned by Igbo leaders and Nnamdi Kanu.
Ekpa hides under the continued detention of Kalu to do the mayhem he is doing in the SE.
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by GoAndVerifyNow: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
If I tell you the number of police and army checkpoints along that road you'll be shocked. I avoid taking that route due to the incessant harassment from law Enforcement who seem to hate seeing a young man driving a nice car, that's why I'm utterly baffled how those miscreants even had the chance to enter INEC office and burn it. This place is less than 10 minutes drive from 34th Artillery Brigade headquaters so how did they operate for so long without being taken out.

You don minit ?!
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Janajack: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
opalu:
Any evil person with money can now perpetrate attacking INEC facilities in the name of UGM. We suspect that they want to scare south east INEC from conducting elections in the zone that is Peter Obi's base. They are afraid of the 100% victory for Obi.

The evil people must fail this time. Peter Obi would win 100% in south East and South South and 80% in North Central and 60% in South West. Then 25% in the other regions.
You have said it all.

All these paid agents of destruction that are working for Tinubu and Atiku will never know peace.

Let me make it point clear here, Atiku and Tinubu will never rule this Country again, if they like let them send hoodlums to burn all the INEC Offices in Nigeria.

It's all over for Tinubu and Atiku.

Know this and know peace or you will learn it the hard way
]
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Henrikjay: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Conner44:
Why are Inec offices being attacked mainly in apc controlled states these days? undecided

If the Governors of the States INEC Offices that are attacked can not get the people attacking and reason for attacking the offices ...then the Governors are behide these attacks

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by zedegit: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Annihilate and obliterate all those moda fuckkers destroying inec property

What is wrong with Nigerians for crying out

Even if you pay me 100 billion I can't destroy government property

You who's destroying people's livelihoods, causing them untold emotional and mental trauma with your fraudulent online schemes, cannot be the same person to stand on the altar of morality in this case.

What you do to people's lives and finances is worse than the wanton destruction of government property by hoodlums and misfits.

So by all means, shut the fvck up!
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by zelnababa(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
keep it up, las las na thier candidate go suffer am
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Arapmoi22: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Whether UGM has affiliation to IPOB, ESN or any Freedom fighter group or not, Igbos and OBI will pay somehow (negatively) for the crisis brought in by IPOB arm struggles in the SE.

There will be many opportunistic attacks by various interests to reduce the turnout for Elections in SE.
Who killed Dora Akunyili's husband gruesomely?
IPOB?
ESN?
UGM?
Or Political Thugs?
That is the mystery that will surround various killings and destructions that will be orchestrated by various interest group prior to the elections.
Only those who are ready to die casting votes will be on the queue that day.

This is a reality that we must all face.
IPOB struggles opened door for opportunistic crimes that won't stop soon.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Rayjnr: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Annihilate and obliterate all those moda fuckkers destroying inec property

What is wrong with Nigerians for crying out

Even if you pay me 100 billion I can't destroy government property

Say igbos next time please
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by KullestKid101(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:

The non-challant citizens of that region are either presently in Lagos dragging land with the indigenes or on social media blaming their misfortune on Buhari, Tinubu, and APC.

Don't be a fool on socia media.
How does this your talk relate to the matter?
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Godispeace: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
when are u leaving Lagos yoruba land of Tinubu and team to the paradise Petr Obi build for una in Anambra state, abi dem curse una ni ?
APCnaPDP:
IMO state governor is scared of BVAS. He was the o e that has a case in court against the use of BVAS. Reading what his people write online about him, who
Would be surprised if the attacks on INEC’s facilities in his state are not from the people we think they are.
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by 43Ronin: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:

The non-challant citizens of that region are either presently in Lagos dragging land with the indigenes or on social media blaming their misfortune on Buhari, Tinubu, and APC.
The moment you said dragging land I realised that you are one of the numerous untrained children of Baales who sell one land to mulitple people. This explains why you are an urchin...
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by occfx: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

That's what igbo haters don't want to know. The hatred makes them unreasonable. From pH to imo is has more than 30 check points... From onitsha the same thing, from Enugu the same thing yet armed robbers come in and go

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by kelechiodo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022

Our Imo State Headqurters is located in the centre of the Owerri, the State capital, between a court and the State secretariat. This is therefore yet another systematic attack targetted at the Commission's assets across the country, more so on the day that the collection of Permanent Voters' Cards (PVCs) commences nationwide ahead of the 2023 General Election.

From the above, INEC has informed us who they are suspecting. It's well
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by caracas: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Fuuuuuul
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by APCnaPDP: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Godispeace:
when are u leaving Lagos yoruba land of Tinubu and team to the paradise Petr Obi build for una in Anambra state, abi dem curse una ni ?

Small minded Yoruba boy that doesn’t know nothing. I don’t live in Lagos, I have zero desire to live in that hell hole called Lagos. You need to travel, don’t stay in south west and think you are living in El dorado.
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
POLICE SHOULD INTENSIFIER INTEL work with interpol and CAPTURE ACTOR S OF THIS CRIMEs AND FINiSH THEM OFF. angry
Re: INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State by Godispeace: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
may anambra happen to you. God forbid i come to the ur cursed SE states , i escaped una poverty after my NYSC
APCnaPDP:

Small minded Yoruba boy that doesn’t know nothing. I don’t live in Lagos, I have zero desire to live in that hell hole called Lagos. You need to travel, don’t stay in south west and think you are living in El dorado.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao Akala Awards N25m For 5 Public Toilets. / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now / Why Are Workers Of Government Corporations So Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.