Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire (1602 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Umahi Inspects Flyover Construction In Ebonyi On His Arrival From Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
killing and destruction going on in abakiliki. ipob gunmen is wrecking havoc in ebonyi state.
more update coming
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Emergingnation3(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
killing and destruction going on in abakiliki. ipob gunmen is wrecking havoc in ebonyi state.
more update coming
perhaps they equally behind this carnaged in your skull mining region.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Two innocent igbos killed by ipob

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Photo of rampaging ipob gunmen wrecking havoc in abakiliki

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by kettykin: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by nedu666: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
U mean simon ekpa has turned on his oga simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
nedu666:
U mean simon ekpa has turned on his oga simon ekpa
I mean Simon ekpa is following the footstep of his mentor Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by newdawnlive: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
train your child and he will give you rest
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by nedu666: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
I mean Simon ekpa is following the footstep of his mentor Nnamdi kanu.

I meant umahi. After ohaneze asked him to call ekpa to order and wondered why ebonyi doesn't observe sit at home. Suddenly ipob shows up from nowhere in ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Ojiofor: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
kettykin:
Thrash

You mean the dead victims is trash or what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
three ipob gunmen down already. bravo to Nigeria soliders.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by owobokiri(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
more update coming

DSS should fish out wayward riffraffs like you. Obviously it is some APC reptiles imported from Agbadodom that are most likely perpetuating these mindless acts of violence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

DSS should fish out wayward riffraffs like you. Obviously it is some APC reptiles imported from Agbadodom that are most likely perpetuating these mindless acts of violence.
I know you are one of the ipob sympathizers here . if you are a man show up ur number . since you claim you own ani Igbo. miserable death await you if you don't change your evil way. Kanu parents are already regretting in the grave for giving birth to criminal boy called Nnamdi kanu

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by owobokiri(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
I know you are one of the ipob sympathizers here . if you are a man show up ur number . since you claim you own ani Igbo. miserable death await you if you don't change your evil way. Kanu parents are already regretting in the grave for giving birth to criminal boy called Nnamdi kanu

I'm above you!
Have dealt with dangers far bigger than your agbadorian numbskulls.
I have ran into these people that you talk about as if you are narrating a Sylvester Stallone blockbuster and here I'm! Unscathed..
Don't get me started..
Just Go behind me Satan..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

I'm above you!
Have dealt with dangers far bigger than your agbadorian numbskulls.
I have ran into these people that you talk about as if you are narrating a Sylvester Stallone blockbuster and here I'm! Unscathed..
Don't get me started..
Just Go behind me Satan..
Satan is ipob , ipob is Satan. you can never fit into my shoes as far God's liveth your evil agenda in Igbo Land will never come to fruitfulness. we Igbo shall overcome you as we overcome Egyptians. ipob madness shall come to nothing thus says the Lord. cus you people were inspired by devil, therefore death shall continue to visit all of you one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by kettykin: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean the dead victims is trash or what?

Not the victim but the whole operation

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by owobokiri(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
Satan is ipob , ipob is Satan. you can never fit into my shoes as far God's liveth your evil agenda in Igbo Land will never come to fruitfulness. we Igbo shall overcome you as we overcome Egyptians. ipob madness shall come to nothing thus says the Lord. cus you people were inspired by devil, therefore death shall continue to visit all of you one by one.

"We igbos"...
See him mouth like that of abûzû...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

"We igbos"...
See him mouth like that of abûzû...
you're ibi that will be cured very soon. almighty God has rejected you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Ekpeitit(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
What a useless zone,please them their Biafra let them finish eachother. Nzobu Nzobu. IPOB goats.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Ojiofor: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
kettykin:

I agree with you the whole of UGM and sit at nonsense is trashy..
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
owobokiri:

Really?
Is this really your opinion concerning the death and destruction that have befallen the place that is supposed to be your beloved fatherland?
You IPOB propagandists in the media are worse killers than the armed killers in the streets. One minute you are writing about your love for the progress of the Igbo nation, and the next minute, you are playing down the death of your people utilizing the most mischievous of semantics.
You are a criminal: the worst kind of murderer who feeds on the blood of his own brothers. You have murdered sleep in your own land, throwing your brothers into acute fear and agony; and for this you will forever remain a vagabond, wandering from place to place in search of a forever elusive peace and comfort.
You are doomed till eternity. The agonizing cries of those maimed by IPOB will forever play dirges in your ears.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by FrancescoFarino(f): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nawa oo

God save us
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
kettykin:

Still afraid to call out IPOB terrorists, huh?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Fortruth: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Still afraid to call out IPOB terrorists, huh?

Buhari APC government is AFrica’s biggest terrorist organization if you dont know

As a black person you should be ashamed of your Nigg Area

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fortruth:

Buhari APC government is AFrica’s biggest terrorist organization if you dont know

I agree with you.
But do you agree with me that it's some misguided Igbos operating under IPOB that are killing Igbos and destroying Igbo properties as we speak?
Mind you, I am not here to rate who is the biggest terrorists in Africa. I'm here to call out the sanguinary fiends destroying my fatherland. They go by the name IPOB. And except you are one of them, don't come here and try to change the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Eniitankorede: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fortruth:

See wailing!!!! Lolz
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

I agree with you the whole of UGM and sit at nonsense is trashy..
Trashy is not actually the right word to describe the acts of terrorists killing people and burning markets. Or, do you say a rapist who has been consistently raping your wife and mom is being disrespectful?
I use to have some regards for you Igbo opinion leaders in this forum, but this IPOB carnage has exposed most of you to be directionless lowlives who have nothing, who stand for nothing, and who can't fight for anything because of your all-round weakness.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Trashy is not actually the right word to describe the acts of terrorists killing people and burning markets. Or, do you say a rapist who has been consistently raping your wife and mom is being disrespectful?
I use to have some regards for you Igbo opinion leaders in this forum, but this IPOB carnage has exposed most of you to be directionless lowlives who have nothing, who stand for nothing, and who can't fight for anything because of your all-round weakness.

Maybe this is the first time you are reading my comment as regards to IPOB activities if not you would have long known my stand but however,You have been noticed.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by RestructureNig4: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2022
okeysoninv:
more update coming

God will judge you

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by okeysoninv: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:

God will judge you
your indirectly indicting your useless ESN and unknown gunmen. I thought you said ipob is at the top of the situation . why are they running and allowing fulani to kill our people
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Has Set Ebonyi On Fire by kuuljay(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2022
They will blame it on DSS or Fulani herdsmen as usual

(1) (Reply)

APGA Floors Labour Party In Anambra State Mercilessly / Why Umar Farouk Doesn’t Think Obi Would Lose His Lawsuit Against Tinubu / Lamidi Apapa Am Going To Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.