Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 (10853 Views)

Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by Indispensable85(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
christistruth01:

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader to Burn down Lagos

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

I'm surprised they are still arguing this fact. IPOB miscreants were the ones that almost destroyed Lagos on the orders of their idiotic blood sucking demons called Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by kingthreat(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
babasolution:

If I say that with just 50edo men ,we will recapture isale eko.Yoruba are lovers not fighters

Okay goodluck
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by beardedboy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Who is Jandor?
The better question is "what is a jandor?"
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by ogundeleai(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Burnt by awon atounrinwa, Arungun omo..
Be assertive!!!.
Most of them have now showcase their true colors as a result of election time we are in... You can't mask anylonger to tag yourself as activist... No more vote wisely
If they born their fathers well, they should try it again during so called bogus endsars anniversary..
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by Bigchristo: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR is the incoming governor of lagos state next year, i just hope you people will not loot all the property inside Alausa the way oyetola did in osun state.
Who know Jandor? So with the level of development going on in Lagos didn’t tell you that the government of that state is trying? They’re the most developed state in Nigeria right from colonial era till date no state don match Lagos state records. Better leave the line age people governing that state to build it well forget Jandor
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by ismodiwa(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR is the incoming governor of lagos state next year, i just hope you people will not loot all the property inside Alausa the way oyetola did in osun state.

LoL, guess again.
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by leisuretym: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
southsouthking:

Sharap your mouth there.
Yen

Now I know your second moniker.
Swarm whatever A K A damnn nigga .
Yahoo no be work oo..
I wonder what your working experience will be like, I don’t even care but the moment you talk of burning down Lagos, is the moment you got the authority on your tail.
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by Morphinne: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Philistine:
We will burn it again.....unless Obi wins next year's election.
You are using your life to play omo ibo olori pelebe grin
2020’s own was only tolerated because we were fighting the same cause, you do anyhow this time in yorubaland, you see anyhow.
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by Gobekli: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jostoman:

Niggã find better plug for your weed make dem sell you correct Loud, this nonsense weed you dey smoke done dey turn your brain
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by oyatz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Peterobi90:
Its surprising that the court was burnt down.. I find it really hard to connect the dots on why it was burnt down.. although there is an allegation that the original Alpha-beta case file against Tinubu was kept in the premises.. coincidentally, they are all seeking out of court settlement now with no one willing to file again.

1) Lagos Judiciary has been computerized for long .

2) Alpha-Beta case is at FEDERAL High Court , not Lagos High Court.

Next propaganda please!!!

1 Like

Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by ChukwuObe: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jostoman:

You can have Jandor in your erosion-ravaged region in the East. You and your unproductive family said more than that in 2019 but you all were put to shame. Nonsense
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by southsouthking(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2022
leisuretym:

Now I know your second moniker.
Swarm whatever A K A damnn nigga .
Yahoo no be work oo..
I wonder what your working experience will be like, I don’t even care but the moment you talk of burning down Lagos, is the moment you got the authority on your tail.

I don't know him, and I've never met him.
I'm a legit worker working for Edo State Broadcasting Service, i was amongst the people who condemned the arson of public and private properties in Lagos.
The way you guys issues threat everywhere et all as if someone is going to die irritates me alot.
Re: LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020 by Deoo1125: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Them no born una papa well, u guys should be ready to leave the whole southwest.

Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

They should wait first so obi will win before they rebuild it

Because what is the essence of building it if is gonna be destroyed after election
Because anything make Apc Rig this election
Then a cataclysmic revolution will sweep through Nigeria especially that lagos again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / Igbos Unite For 2015 Presidency / Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.