Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB (1085 Views)

Today 7th Oct, 2022 Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key - IPOB / IPOB Sit-at-home: Ebonyi Witnesses Zero Compliance / Early Report On IPOB Sit-at-home : Ebonyi Communities Grounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Day 4 of Biafra historic sit at home by the revolutionary movement of Biafra freedom in 2023. Ebonyi State under lock & key. We move!

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1602259632604549120?cxt=HHwWgMC89bGpr7wsAAAA
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Useless Tinubu's beast on the loose. You will create fake Twitter account, fake Nairaland account, fake IPOB News for fake beast like Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
It is getting clearer day by day aso rock is no go area for OBI grin grin

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Jostoman: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obedient please ignore

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
North4Obi23:
Useless Tinubu's beast on the loose. You will create fake Twitter account, fake Nairaland account, fake IPOB News for fake beast like Tinubu.
wotowoto to the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by gidgiddy: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by beerfraud: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

The man from Ogbomosho who is fighting to link Ekpa with IPOB
someone who has power to declare sit at home in the whole south east is not IPOB? is nonentity man like you that is IPOB member?

2 Likes

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by beerfraud: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

how can someone recognize an IPOB member or is it by the word of mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Alusiizizi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1602259632604549120?cxt=HHwWgMC89bGpr7wsAAAA

Whether you are Simon Ekpa or not, you this idiot again. I thought that I advised you to abandon politics and go back to primary school. You are already irrelevant in Biafra and most Biafrans now see you and your gang as criminals, and I hope that I don't need to tell you what we do to thieves in Biafra. By the way, your "directives" were mostly ignored in all of the SE so you sent some criminals to scare pedestrians with guns? Watch what happens next, and when it finally happens the boys that end up in the nets will wish that they were never born.

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Alusiizizi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
wotowoto to the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

You are irrelevant in the SE. Soon not even the rats and cockroaches in your house will take you seriously.
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Makers49: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You are irrelevant in the SE. Soon not even the rats and cockroaches in your house will take you seriously.
we no longer take him serious,here in onitsha, everywhere is bubbling,everybody has seen the kind of person he his,death to you

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Alusiizizi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Makers49:
we no longer take him serious,here in onitsha, everywhere is bubbling,everybody has seen the kind of person he his,death to you

Don't mind him. Let him keep issuing palm kernel directives. Maybe the cockroaches in his house will comply.
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Tochj(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Whether you are Simon Ekpa or not, you this idiot again. I thought that I advised you to abandon politics and go back to primary school. You are already irrelevant in Biafra and most Biafrans now see you and your gang as criminals, and I hope that I don't need to tell you what we do to thieves in Biafra. By the way, your "directives" were mostly ignored in all of the SE so you sent some criminals to scare pedestrians with guns? Watch what happens next, and when it finally happens the boys that end up in the nets will wish that they were never born.
I didn't take long to discover a criminal
Ekpa is a criminal sent by Enemies of Ndigbo
But very soon,Hook to catch am.
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by beerfraud: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

mazisimonekpa remain authentic IPOB member

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

you are lucky you didn't follow them to the attack on INEC offices today. I hope you saw those 3 basterds that were sent to hell fire this morning.
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
asanausana91:
you are lucky you didn't follow them to the attack on INEC offices today. I hope you saw those 3 basterds that were sent to hell fire this morning.

Yeah, it was operation tag all crimes in the South East with no evidence except mouth

1 Like

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
beerfraud:
mazisimonekpa remain authentic IPOB member

Not according to IPOB

Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by DSC7: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Simon Ekpa will soon meet his Waterloo for all the civil unrest he has been causing in SE...
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022
DSC7:
Simon Ekpa will soon meet his Waterloo for all the civil unrest he has been causing in SE...
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Not according to IPOB
Eziofia

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Historic Sit At Home Ebonyi State Under Lock & Key - IPOB by beerfraud: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Not according to IPOB
where is the video evidence

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally Holds In Ondo State Tomorrow / Ndi Anambra Getting Ready For Incoming President In Awka Stadium / Throwback: Bola Tinubu Predicted Tems Winning Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.