Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed (1023 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Oberhiri141(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
First time i smoked weed with my neighbours, i smooked to stupor and i nearly died. Am an introvert, but my neighbours are not, they keep persuading me to come join them but i could barely say no. Last week alone, i smooked for five consecutive days for four hours minimal on one siting and i think am begining to gain addiction already. Please Elders in the house, what should i do to gain back my freedom
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by JasonScoolari: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
The best advice so far na the one you give yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
If you really want to stop. You need to avoid them

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by NobleSeed(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
which one them give you smoke op?

if na weed:
make sure you get food stuffs for house, if not Oyo

if na loud:
be ready to be spending and borrowing money to buy am on a stead,this one way you don turn addict so undecided

if na cigarettes:
I will just advice you to advice yourself cool

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Pacesetter2021: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
And so it began, the journey to your downfall.

See you see misery.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Oloki: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
And so it began, the journey to your downfall.

See you see misery.
Just imagine what the guy is spewing out. Lure my foot.

An adage says, a person that is thought how to do wickedness, and he complies, has it in him before, just a little encouragement, boom, you are gone.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Pacesetter2021: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oloki:

Just imagine what the guy is spewing out. Lure my foot.

An adage says, a person that is thought how to do wickedness, and he complies, has it in him before, just a little encouragement, boom, you are gone.
Na so.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by ibechris(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Watch out how ur skin would look like starting from today.

U will look frail,dirty and pitiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by aisha1314(f): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
First time i smoked weed with my neighbours, i smooked to stupor and i nearly died. Am an introvert, but my neighbours are not, they keep persuading me to come join them but i could barely say no. Last week alone, i smooked for five consecutive days for four hours minimal on one siting and i think am begining to gain addiction already. Please Elders in the house, what should i do to gain back my freedom

Just tell them no firmly. I can't believe someone can say someone is pushing them to do something that could kill them. Better stop before it affects your health!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Sweetvie: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Congratulations smiley
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
You just have to avoid em completely or change environmental if you truly want to stop.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Aurelius1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
ibechris:
Watch out how ur skin would look like starting from today.

U will look frail,dirty and pitiable.

Does cigarettes produce these same physical look? Please enlighten me.
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by GboyegaD(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
If you were lured the first time and you sat there smoking four hours, you have always wanted to, but you never had the guts.
The only advice I have for you is to withdraw from smoking before you get addicted to it.
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by faithfull18(f): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Are you a child You seem not to have will-power.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by ahnie: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Shut down on weed....who dey zuzu?
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by wunmi590(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022

Desist from using the word "lure you" are you a kid that sombody will lead you o bad thing?

So if they ask you to kill you will ba?

You better run away from those guys now and be thinking of moving with people who will make you prosper positively...

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by yemmit90: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lure you as a robot or what?

You better desist from smoking to avoid future health hazard.
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Telegram234(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomir
Boogeyman
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by ibkayee(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Doesn’t sound like you were lured, maybe ‘influenced’ at most, but you’ve got to take responsibility for your own choices.

Anywho addictions aren’t easy to curb so I feel you

Maybe try to ease yourself off slowly at first if you can’t do it cold turkey immediately and then try to stop completely.

It’s going to take a lot of self control

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by akwesenana: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2022
All this posters above me why hating on weed like it's the cause of Nigeria's problems?
Weed in moderation with good food is the elixir all 'em alchemists were looking for since. cool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by backtovillage: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
If you really want to stop.
You need to avoid them
My brother, hope nothing
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Either you continue hanging out with them but don't give in whenever they pressure you to smoke, or you completely cut them out of your life and find something else to do.

I'm also an introvert and I've had friends who loved partying, drinking, and having multiple boyfriends, but I never did gave in even though they did tried to get me to go on blind dates because they thought I neeyd some excitement in my life, but it didn't work.
Re: My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed by ogub(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
You might say they forced you, but without you consenting they can do nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me If I'm Wrong On My Decision. / "no Money No Conitnual Marriage" Girls And "use And Dump" Men / Why Are Nigerian Parents Over-trusting Of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.