Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Houserentprob Is A Fraud - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Houserentprob Is A Fraud (1389 Views)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud / How Escrow Payment Service Can Protect You From Payment Fraud When Buying Items / Use Escrow Service To Avoid Payment Scam/fraud When Purchasing Agric. Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Niyola2020: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Do not make any purchases from houserentprob. He is a scammer. I paid him 32k for a bag of rice to be delivered to Ibadan since last week Wednesday. He claimed I'll get my rice the next day. Till now he has refused to reply my messages neither does he pick my calls. His real name is Timilehin Reuben Ojo in case he tries to use his real name to scam peoole into paying for rice they'll never get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Gaxuvir: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Niyola2020:
Do not make any purchases from houserentprob. He is a scammer. I paid him 32k for a bag of rice to be delivered to Ibadan since last week Wednesday. He claimed I'll get my rice the next day. Till now he has refused to reply my messages neither does he pick my calls. His real name is Timilehin Reuben Ojo in case he tries to use his real name to scam peoole into paying for rice they'll never get.

I can feel your pain right away. Lets give him more time to respond and if his response assuage you , you can take down this thread but if otherwise , you are very free to do more damage to his name. I wrote earlier that we both chatted and he told me he is just recuperating from sickness.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Gaxuvir:

I can feel your pain right away. Lets give him more time to respond and if his response assuage you , you can take down this thread but if otherwise , you are very free to do more damage to his name. I wrote earlier that we both chatted and he told me he is just recuperating from sickness.
good morning everyone here sir/ma. Please I received money for a bag since last week and I want people to know that things can come up, I will never disappoint anyone just getting on here pls Ma from Ibadan kindly note me for your refund or your goods I beg I’m sorry nothing I can say or do to make you thinks other wise but glory to God please indicate for you goods thanks
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Niyola2020: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2022
I still haven't gotten neither my rice nor my money. Two weeks after I paid. No reply to my message and he didn't pick my call yesterday either. People had better take heed so they too don't fall victim. I maintain that Houserentprob is a fraudulent person.

1 Like

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Gaxuvir: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Niyola2020:
I still haven't gotten neither my rice nor my money. Two weeks after I paid. No reply to my message and he didn't pick my call yesterday either. People had better take heed so they too don't fall victim. I maintain that Houserentprob is a fraudulent person.

nnekaike:
Is this the way now,your numbers are Off.

What's the update? Has he finally settled you guys?
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Zico777(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Niyola2020:
What's the update sir?
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gaxuvir:

What's the update? Has he finally settled you guys?
he me my rice after a week
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Niyola2020:
what is the update sir
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Waffarianman(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Did he later send your rice or money back to you. Let us know so that we can track and get him arrested for you. I hate people that steal

1 Like

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Gaxuvir: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
nnekaike:
he me my rice after a week

Sorry I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gaxuvir:

Sorry I don't understand you
he gave me my after 1 week of battling with him
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2023
What’s the update?

Niyola2020:
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Saemyhal(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Take down the thread if he has settled you
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Ayomiposi001: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
YOU CLAIM HE HAS PAID YOU SINCE JAN 6TH, AND TILL NOW, YOU FIND IT HARD TO PULL DOWN THIS THREAD. NNE, SHEY E GET ANOTHER THING WEY U DEY FIND?
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by rainmoredays: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ayomiposi001:
YOU CLAIM HE HAS PAID YOU SINCE JAN 6TH, AND TILL NOW, YOU FIND IT HARD TO PULL DOWN THIS THREAD. NNE, SHEY E GET ANOTHER THING WEY U DEY FIND?
The person who opened the thread is a different person.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Gaxuvir: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ayomiposi001:

The real poster is @ niyola2020. Just thinking, if he/she has not received his rice, he would have returned here to start calling out again. Since no more calling out, could it been he had been settled? If yes, why not pull down the blackmailing thread? What will it take him to return with update?
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Ayomiposi001: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
EXACTLY. IF THIS PERSON HAVE NOT RECEIVED HIS GOODS OR MONEY, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK TO CALL HIM OUT.
Gaxuvir:

The real poster is @ niyola2020. Just thinking, if he/she has not received his rice, he would have returned here to start calling out again. Since no more calling out, could it been he had been settled? If yes, why not pull down the blackmailing thread? What will it take him to return with update?

1 Like

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Niyola2020: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Today is the 12th of January 2023 and I would like to let everyone know I have still not heard from Houserentprob nor has he sent my rice. At this point, it is clear that he has no intention of sending my rice. So people should beware of him.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Niyola2020:
Today is the 12th of January 2023 and I would like to let everyone know I have still not heard from Houserentprob nor has he sent my rice. At this point, it is clear that he has no intention of sending my rice. So people should beware of him.
This is serious, so sorry about this. The guy just threw away a strong business just like that.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Ayomiposi001:
I did not open the thread sir.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by OluchiDelly: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
nnekaike:
This is serious, so sorry about this. The guy just threw away a strong business just like that.

@your last sentence, Exactly what I told him last year when this thread was created. I told him he can make fortunes from this biz especially now that shariff can no longer satisfy all his customers due to over workload and logistic problem but unfortunately he allow the opportunity slide away from him.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by nnekaike(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
OluchiDelly:

@your last sentence, Exactly what I told him last year when this thread was created. I told him he can make fortunes from this biz especially now that shariff can no longer satisfy all his customers due to over workload and logistic problem but unfortunately he allow the opportunity slide away from him.
It's really sad,and to think lot's of nairalanders where already buying plenty from him regularly.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2023
Niyola2020:
good morning Ma... Pls im very sorry for all that transpired between us, something good happened not to talk the other one, please kindly WhatsApp me on my num please 09060185070. I'm ready to make it up to you now, and I'm just getting back to nairaland today. Pls iam deeply sorry
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2023
Niyola2020:
I have tried to get in touch with you ma, please kindly call or WhatsApp me im back online now ma. I'm sorry hope I can explain better to you. But everything is good now and I'm ready to settle either with rice or refund. I'm not the type that scam something came up then and than God I'm good now deeply sorry please call me or WhatsApp. 09060185070
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by wyndy(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2023
I don't think he is a scammer. I believe this guy die. I am actually a customer since last year and for awhile he has been unavailable. I am sure it was something beyond his control because I tried reaching out to him both here on nairaland and WhatsApp. I am sure he will refund you or something. Thank God you are back online bros and I hope your business continues from where you stopped. All you are all good now.
Houserentprob:
I have tried to get in touch with you ma, please kindly call or WhatsApp me im back online now ma. I'm sorry hope I can explain better to you. But everything is good now and I'm ready to settle either with rice or refund. I'm not the type that scam something came up then and than God I'm good now deeply sorry please call me or WhatsApp. 09060185070
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by wyndy(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2023
I don't think he is a scammer. I believe this guy die. I am actually a customer since last year and for awhile he has been unavailable. I am sure it was something beyond his control because I tried reaching out to him both here on nairaland and WhatsApp. I am sure he will refund you or something. Thank God you are back online bros and I hope your business continues from where you stopped. All you are all good now.
Niyola2020:
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by wyndy(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
I just realized this trend was created since January. For somebody to not be available for 3 months u no how this country is. And he did not deny but apologize to you. I know it's unfortunate but I also believe Houserentprob is honest. I just hope Houserentprob doesn't let this business opportunity die. Especially as he is just starting out
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
wyndy:
I just realized this trend was created since January. For somebody to not be available for 3 months u no how this country is. And he did not deny but apologize to you. I know it's unfortunate but I also believe Houserentprob is honest. I just hope Houserentprob doesn't let this business opportunity die. Especially as he is just starting out
Good afternoon sir, thank you for the review sir, I know I wronged the woman but I can never eat her money, something came up then and I thank God I survived it. Please let others know im back to business now sir. This are some of the supplied I did two days ago to a nairalander from Lagos.
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Good morning pls kindly call me or WhatsApp me I tried finding your number ma 09060185070 thanks
Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Business3600: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please clarify, have you given her the rice or money

1 Like

Re: Houserentprob Is A Fraud by Houserentprob(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good afternoon ma, pls I'm still waiting to hear from you ma pls reach out to my number09060185070

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Agbo (ram) Selling For Now ? / Please Help,i Want To Go Into Poultry Hatchery / Walking The Talk To Feed Ourselves -CEO Tiger Foods Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.