Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... (1773 Views)

Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed / Hiring Writers. Pay Is Good / Join The Group Of Salient Writers On Salient Suit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:
Hypocrite. How does your response improve my destiny ?

You want people to spend ten hours researching 2,000 words contents to get paid 4,000 Naira for working 10 - 12 hours

You're a stingy big foolish ibo man.

You're ripping the result of your greed, hypocrisy and wickedness

Whom did you tell when you were earning $1,500

Your history shows you're a very terrible employer. Paying 1 Naira per word, 1.5 Naira per word and you want quality standard for American audience

You're a foolish clown, do well to avoid me for life or I keep exposing your hypocritical wickedness. Idiot

If you are paying well, employ your family
SocialBlue:

Hypocrite. How does your response improve my destiny ?

You want people to spend ten hours researching 2,000 words contents to get paid 4,000 Naira for working 10 - 12 hours

You're a stingy big foolish ibo man.

You're ripping the result of your greed, hypocrisy and wickedness

Whom did you tell when you were earning $1,500

Your history shows you're a very terrible employer. Paying 1 Naira per word, 1.5 Naira per word and you want quality standard for American audience

You're a foolish clown, do well to avoid me for life or I keep exposing your hypocritical wickedness. Idiot

If you are paying well, employ your family

I said if i have employed you with that rate show me prove. Let's identify you very well from your screen shot so we can pay you 5 naira for all previous work done. Not opening an account 3 days December 17, 2022 rushing to comment. Comments with ur real account

Well, we thanks for your choice of words

Well i have employed my self already thanks...
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
fastseo:

I said if i have employed you with that rate show me prove. Let's identify you very well from your screen shot so we can pay you 5 naira for all previous work done. Not opening an account 3 days December 17, 2022 rushing to comment. Comments with ur real account

Fact for fact

I won't work for you

Stop your hypocrisy. Delete the thread and bury your head in shame, shameless hypocrite.

You rip people of decent earning to keep the meagre part of the transaction, it kills your business, you're here spinning narratives. Na my work spoil?

Which person own spoil btw me and you ?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin i believe that guy up there was one of those guys that wrote content for him. The way he was responding that he paid him 2 naira while he earns 1500 dollars and the opp wants him to reveal him self with evidence he paid him.

See even if he under paid you as far as you entered an agreement to write for him and he didn't default in payment and its not a force labour you are bound to honour that agreement or renegotiate your payment and if he refuse you now opt out.

But copying content from other blog for him is bad and can get him sued because if its in a developed country you can be sued for that.

Most bloggers now have written agreement between a writer and the company that hired.
Here in Nigeria we do anyhow thats what results in all this.

1 million naira into blogging is not small money. Imagine if u used that money to buy land how it would have appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

Fact for fact

I won't work for you

Stop your hypocrisy. Delete the thread and bury your head in shame, shameless hypocrite.

You rip people of decent earning to keep the meagre part of the transaction, it kills your business, you're here spinning narratives. Na my work spoil?

If you are part of those that wrote garbage content for him better refund his money. If am the one i will get u guys arrested i swear because this is a breach of trust and angry criminal offence ... As far as i have your account number i will get a court injunction to freeze that account until you show up in court. And all this wont cost me 50k.

I hate nonsense.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fullclub: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

Fact for fact

I won't work for you

Are u part of those that wrote the content? If so bro its not good.
Please try and sort out things if possible go back and make amend.
2 naira is not bad. Based on the niche crypto, finance niche cost as much as 4 naira while education niche and other less niche might cost 2 naira or more.

Lastly no body write articles for 1 naira that stopped 2 years ago after the covid
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
fullclub:

Are u part of those that wrote the content? If so bro its not good.
Please try and sort out things if possible go back and make amend.
2 naira is not bad. Based on the niche crypto, finance niche cost as much as 4 naira while education niche and other less niche might cost 2 naira or more.

Lastly no body write articles for 1 naira that stopped 2 years ago after the covid

2 Naira is extremely cruel and evil for an American audience that requires tedious research abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bylaw:

If you are part of those that wrote garbage content for him better refund his money. If am the one i will get u guys arrested i swear because this is a breach of trust and angry criminal offence ... As far as i have your account number i will get a court injunction to freeze that account until you show up in court. And all this wont cost me 50k.

I hate nonsense.

Indeed. Not even into writing on the forum as much. My client are off this website. Encourage yourselves to respond to facts with facts
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

Indeed. Not even into writing on the forum as much. My client are off this website. Encourage yourselves to respond to facts with facts

I have gone through your comments and it looks like you are part of those criminal gang he talks about. Even ur language or schoice of words says a lot.

I will advice the opp to go through the writers and search anyone who has done 2 naira per words or 2000 words content for 4000 and start from there.

What is fact? How did you conclude he paid 2 naira? Even though it is in his constitutional right to set his payment based on widely accepted fair rate on this board.
Why did you open your account few days back and this is the first thread you jump into to respond? He that comes to equity must come with a clean hand.
So many questions begging for an explanation.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bylaw:

I have gone through your comments and it looks like you are part of those criminal gang he talks about. Even ur language or schoice of words says a lot.

I will advice the opp to go through the writers and search anyone who has done 2 naira per words or 2000 words content for 4000 and start from there.

You can go fvck yourself. Your likeness doesn't increase my bitcoin wallet amount. Don't be stvpid
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

You can go fvck yourself. Your likeness doesn't increase my bitcoin wallet amount. Don't be stvpid

Comments with your real account let me know who will fu:ck him or her self.

If you be man comments with your real account lets see... I will contact my lawyer for a case like this and am willing to share the cost with opp.
What i only need is your phone number and account details with screen shot or evidence he paid you such fee
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bylaw:

Comments with your real account let me know who will fu:ck him or her self.

If you be man comments with your real account lets see... I will contact my lawyer for a case like this and am willing to share the cost with opp.
What i only need is your phone number and account details with screen shot or evidence he paid you such fee

Did I say I worked for him. Slow poke. Fight facts with facts
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

Did I say I worked for him. Slow poke. Fight facts with facts

I guess he employed you and u are angry ur monthly empowerment money is gone reason why u are angry and want to kill your self for another person business.

But am still waiting for your comment from your real account..... Just try it and let me see if u will enjoy this Xmas in peace.. Bloody civilian
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bylaw:

I guess he employed you and u are angry ur monthly empowerment money is gone reason why u are angry and want to kill your self for another person business.

But am still waiting for your comment from your real account..... Just try it and let me see if u will enjoy this Xmas in peace.. Bloody civilian

Get lost. Loser
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ThothHermes: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
fastseo:

How much do you pay? You did not state it in your comments.
Because you too are criminally-minded so you meet people like you.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Bylaw: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
How much do you pay? You did not state it in your comments.
Because you too are criminally-minded so you meet people like you.

Even if he paid 3 naira per word or even 2 naira. That was what he has and i agreed that they negotiated before work commence. Is it not soo?

Why not deliver up to the standard as specified or agreed or declined totally? Because i have come across people that charge 2 naira per word . I believe everyone has the right to set up what he or she is able to pay.

I believe other potential investors are viewing this thread.. Please be careful because there are dubious and fraudulent individual who claim to be writers.

Imagine losing over 1 million to criminals in this hard time
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ThothHermes: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Bylaw:

Even if he paid 3 naira per word or even 2 naira. That was what he has and i agreed that they negotiated before work commence. Is it not soo?

Why not deliver up to the standard as specified or agreed or declined totally? Because i have come across people that charge 2 naira per word . I believe everyone has the right to set up what he or she is able to pay.

I believe other potential investors are viewing this thread.. Please be careful because there are dubious and fraudulent individual who claim to be writers.

Imagine losing over 1 million to criminals in this hard time

You have just 12 posts since 2020. Half of them are on this thread.
Na una. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Kreptic: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2022
SocialBlue:

Get lost. Loser

I just followed all your guys conversation and i must say people like you are killing writing jobs for starters in this forum

If you know you can't keep to the task please move to other well deserving platforms like upwork that is if you can meet to world standard of writing.

Nairaland is just a place where people come to improve their for a small fee and when they mastered the act of crafting perfect job they move to other platforms that pays 0.45 or even 1$ per word.

You can't force someone to pay u what he can't afford but giving thrash and destroying one works no no that is wickedness
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Kreptic: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
You have just 12 posts since 2020. Half of them are on this thread.
Na una. grin

You a bad fellow. Call a spade a spade
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ThothHermes: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Kreptic:

You a bad fellow. Call a spade a spade
This account was also opened in mid 2020 with just 38 posts. grin

Coincidence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Kreptic: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
This account was also opened in mid 2020 with just 38 posts. grin

Coincidence grin grin grin

You are claiming to be a Christian and also shouting koinonia but have a heart of a devil and also a criminal minded individual . I believe you are the same guy with the new account. Rogues
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ThothHermes: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kreptic:

You are claiming to be a Christian and also shouting koinonia but have a heart of a devil and also a criminal minded individual . I believe you are the same guy with the new account. Rogues
The thief runneth when no man pursueth cheesy grin
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Pennyseo2: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Opp sorry about your lose. You have been a mentor to many here. I learnt a lot from ur thread on ur old account, in fact you made me started blogging ...

Please just know that you can rise above this...for now write your articles your self.

This is your business, only you understand its importance. And as for those that says pay is too small you can as well open a blog, and hire writers then set your pay. Maybe 10 naira per word... Let change start from u guys. .

Some one that cannot give quality writing for 2000 or 3000 naira for 1000 word articles cannot give quality job for same word for 5000 naira they will still come up with same excuse.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by dpete1: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
fastseo:
My brother the pay is not the issue because i do most time adjust review payment thinking that they will help give good articles.

The time i use to verify if the article are not spun/spine i will use it to produce two content of 1000 words each.

Because they will spin it so you hardly know that its spun. Unless u calm down , try getting the page where they copied content from and check it paragraph by paragraph before u can spot it.

The bad ones get the gig
The good does not.

You might want to give me a trial, though. What niche? If it's something I can write on, organically, I'd tell you straight up. I'd be willing to work with you, though. /2348131211570
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ADunamite(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
NO1ORIJINAL:
Eya… I can relate….. see ehn, Nairaland is a mixed multitude. You have the good the bad and the ugly here. That’s why it’s so hard to find good hands. You’ll have to test and test again.
However, I started writing from Nairaland, before moving to WhatsApp groups and then, writing directly for US clients. I don’t think you’ll find experienced writers on Nairaland. Just like I started my journey here, so many people also are starting theirs ( probably those that wrote for you lol).
So look for more selective platforms like some Nigerian WhatsApp writers groups or Upwork. They’re dependable, and the writer will never get another job on that platform if he/she misbehaves.

Hi, please do me a favor and link me to those whatsApp writing groups..
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ADunamite(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
ClixMaster:
Lol! For some silly beings talking about the rate, whether you pay 50#/word for articles, most Nairaland and Facebook group writers are hungry and frustrated dream killers. All they do is spun, use ai or translator for content.

Could you imagine a writer I gave job was bold to tell me that he doesn't use grammarly when writing? The whole articles he submitted were full of blunders and grammatical errors. Where do i start from?

Good day, could you please Link to the FB writing group..
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by James4bright(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
NO1ORIJINAL:
Eya… I can relate….. see ehn, Nairaland is a mixed multitude. You have the good the bad and the ugly here. That’s why it’s so hard to find good hands. You’ll have to test and test again.
However, I started writing from Nairaland, before moving to WhatsApp groups and then, writing directly for US clients. I don’t think you’ll find experienced writers on Nairaland. Just like I started my journey here, so many people also are starting theirs ( probably those that wrote for you lol).
So look for more selective platforms like some Nigerian WhatsApp writers groups or Upwork. They’re dependable, and the writer will never get another job on that platform if he/she misbehaves.

Are there any good WhatsApp group where I can hire writers? Please can I get any link?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by generalpelu(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
fastseo:
My brother the pay is not the issue because i do most time adjust review payment thinking that they will help give good articles.

The time i use to verify if the article are not spun/spine i will use it to produce two content of 1000 words each.

Because they will spin it so you hardly know that its spun. Unless u calm down , try getting the page where they copied content from and check it paragraph by paragraph before u can spot it.

I will write you a 1000 word article for free. You'll then decide if there are still worthy writers on this platform or not.

Reach me on 08067541098
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by generalpelu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
James4bright:

Are there any good WhatsApp group where I can hire writers? Please can I get any link?

Let me write for you.

You can check my profile and vet some few posts I kid around with.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by generalpelu(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
ADunamite:

Good day, could you please Link to the FB writing group..

Do you need a seasoned writer?

Reach me on 08067541098
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by generalpelu(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pennyseo2:
Opp sorry about your lose. You have been a mentor to many here. I learnt a lot from ur thread on ur old account, in fact you made me started blogging ...

Please just know that you can rise above this...for now write your articles your self.

This is your business, only you understand its importance. And as for those that says pay is too small you can as well open a blog, and hire writers then set your pay. Maybe 10 naira per word... Let change start from u guys. .

Some one that cannot give quality writing for 2000 or 3000 naira for 1000 word articles cannot give quality job for same word for 5000 naira they will still come up with same excuse.

I will give quality write-ups at any rate. But I'll never write @ ₦3/word again. God forbid. Wetin man don pass, e don pass.

₦10/word, anyone game... Let's roll.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2023
I have been trying to understand why someone will claim to be a good writer and charges high rate per word, yet does not have a successful blog.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by generalpelu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
ClixMaster:
I have been trying to understand why someone will claim to be a good writer and charges high rate per word, yet does not have a successful blog.

There are highly successful managers who are very well paid. They don't rush to start their businesses just because they're good managers.

They understand that everyone have their place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Reap What You Sow. (A SHORT POEM) / Genuine Paid-to-Write Sites / Outletdollar - Hyip (high Yield Investment Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.