Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) (23972 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku the money you stole, go and enjoy it leave Nigerians alone.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Funmisurge(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:
I voted for Atiku the last time because he was better than Buhari.
This time around, Obi is the best.

#OBI2023.

So u are a serial loser
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Dvdpity: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
A full blown terrorist, jihadist. Corrupt dictorial person. Full blown Thief. Nigerians will never be decived again

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by onuman: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku never cautioned Yerima Sani when Atiku was like a super VP to OBJ, as Yerima the then gov of
Zamfara state introduced sharia criminal laws into the 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states between 1999-2001.
Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
The difference between Boko haram fighters and those sympathetic to sharia criminal laws, is like the difference between 6 and half a dozen

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by ladipo007: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku you got my vote anyday anytime carryon sir.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by meditator(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.
Oga stop lying before thunder strike u. Where did u see it. Haba! Even Peter Obi, this lie go shock-am
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election, I see Nigeria having the best economy in Africa, I see other African countries struggling to get Nigerian Visa, I see the naira overtaking the dollar, I see Nigerians in diaspora coming back home.

This I have seen.

This is the first time u truly saw grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Madmohamed123: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by switlily25(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
juventino:
This man is winning the 2023, he’s our next president. Kindly mark this
Period!!!
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Luduna: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Luduna:
D
Hmm Atiku is trying to try
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by dallasi: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

Obi is an IPOB agent
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Madmohamed123:
I don't understand why lafia should have emire
because the land have been conquest by fulani
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

You lost then and you'll lose again bcoz Tinubu is your next president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Okowa's TEETH
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hashimite733:
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1602290062317785089?t=FX5UxJZuQdNaaqO4FvS3JA&s=19

punnnk azzzz B!tch...why doesnt he clear them now...eddddiot man..NIGERIAN MENNNNN!!! grin
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by sofeo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ok.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by baretalk: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the Job.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Gozac: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
juventino:
Am an Igbo man, formerly in APC, I can't stop talking that 2023 belongs to Atiku thanks to people like Wike and southern politicians for not uniting for SE.
Immediately Tinubu bulldozed his way against PMB's candidate, PMB withdrew his support .
He will not throw his weight and an Atiku will win on the basis of his unifier slogan.
The rest of the nation sees SW as being greedy having ruled for 8years as president with NE having not ruled. Health, corruption charges, same faith tickets will also impact negatively on Tinubu's chances.
As for Obi, Nigerian youths are not yet United to pull a political revolution for now
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by ChronicGp(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Naija shall be Great ✊� again �
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Lindseyrd: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.
That means Obi is going to lose,but you always vote for losers!
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Bryan88(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU we want
U and who be we and who’s asiwaju? Abeg park one side with your NL account u jst opened yesterday.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Originality007: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na Obi get my vote
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by asanausana91: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is what they call presidential. While Tinubu was sleeping in an emire house Atiku is standing tall to speak to emire.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
izubext007:
This guy his just fooling him self ........NORTH back to back NEVER

MUSLIM - MUSLIM ticket big NO

OBI / DATI YES OR YES .
you were not born by 2011 abi? Go ask your father what happened in 2011
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU we want
*You
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

You fools are just deceiving unah self
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Acedude: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
I voted for Atiku in 2019, I am still going to vote for him again in 2023. No hard feelings
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Jack500: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
juventino:

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by etcetc: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
when did lafia have an emir. lafia had some else. there was no emir in lafia. the fulani are trying to take the land
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by frank14011991(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Aboguede:
If em like make visit the dead queen Elizabeth grin

Peter Obi Don teach us say nobody wey dey waste money for election wey nobi thief!
I believe Peter Obi for 2 reasons :

1. Peter Obi is the modern father of Anambra progress

2. Peter Obi refused to bribe his way in politics

Na thief dey pay delegates 25000 dollars each.
And everybody know the candidates wey pay delegates and still dey pack money dey share till now.

Say no bad and criminal leaders

Peter Obi 2023 shocked
wetin dey modern about anambra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks / NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.