Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) (24118 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) / Atiku Visits Kabiru Turaki After He Was Released By Efcc(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why is Atiku always running??
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Horo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:
I voted for Atiku the last time because he was better than Buhari.
This time around, Obi is the best.

#OBI2023.
Don't tell me you want to waste another vote ☺️
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku is just wasting his time and money. I would rather jump into the river than to have another minority fulani to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ASIWAJU we want
lol

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Muyoatlanta(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
He usually approves all his tweets but the one on Deborah was not approved so ......what was tweeted was wrong. Just imagine o.
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
frank14011991:
wetin dey modern about anambra

U no go fit see am from that underground ancient brown roof grin
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by izubext007: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
I would like to ask ur father send me his number
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.
Obi go no where
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Atiku is just wasting his time and money. I would rather jump into the river than to have another minority fulani to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Jump and kill yourself why the children of who your are supporting are enjoying themselves abroad
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Spain007(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Adeoludt:
A ti ku ooo. grin grin

Lo wo emilokan

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Realrealfact:
Vote wisely

Let PDP visit all the Emirs,the Obas and the Obis,they won't help them in the coming Voters decisions because we de wise Now!
Atiku is just thinking Money will make him to get anything! Na lie! You see Lagos and Abuja PDP poor rallies attendance!
Atiku cannot keep agreement! PDP Governors agreement to let the Southerners have the President was altered by Atiku and his Okowa entourage and it's bad because of personal greed,
Is this not Atiku that said to Southerners ' that their Votes is not needed ' so has he denied that statement? No!
Atiku that didn't see reason - why he is a Presidential Candidate and another Northerner is Chairman ( Ayu) and to him- Atiku and others in PDP, nothing is wrong in Sharing the Posts!
That is how they want to fix Nigeria and fight Corruption in Nigeria!
The entire Nigerians will not be deceived again!
Make una park!
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Emir of Lafia or Emir in Lafia?

What's an Emir looking for in Nassarawa? Zoo indigenes are you bewitched??

Wake up!!!!!
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Komolafe89: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

Serial failures follower, same disappointment would be experienced with Pitobi too
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Wisedove(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

And what happened the last time would still happen again! Meaning your candidate is losing
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by olanje: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
WHAT'S MAKING OKOWA TO ALWAYS LAUGH SHEEPISHLY LIKE A LESBIAN GOAT?
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by shimolv: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) by Dicoomoba: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sirheny007:

#OBI2023.

Steady lost �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.