Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is It Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating? (515 Views)

Is It Cheating If Your Man Is Sending Money To Random Women ? / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? / I Don't Know Whether To Call It Cheating Or Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cheating? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
A poor married man slept with a rich lady and get paid to feed his family, did he cheat on his wife or he went to work?
Your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cheating? by popweezy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Our definition of cheating differs
Re: Is It Cheating? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
A Poor married woman slept with a rich man to assist her poor husband and family.

Did she cheat on her husband or she simply went to work?

What is your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cheating? by Pells: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa is it cheating? undecided
Re: Is It Cheating? by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
kaiii

Daddyck, gave me 34 mentions because of my option!
Daddy, you're really making me and my community popular.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cheating? by Ikennaford: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
Is cheating bro... Why he no first get money before he married, or do brostitute gather money before marry, is cheating with benefits...

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
When I do something nice for my babe, her friend be like, awwwn when can I get a guy as good and handsome as you, I be like, right here babe, I cheat cool

I know my comment doesn't match the topic, but guess what, I don't care

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Is It Cheating? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Rokiatu45:
A Poor married woman slept with a rich man to assist her poor husband and family.

Did she cheat on her husband or she simply went to work?

What is your opinion?

Confused shocked
Re: Is It Cheating? by Blunttruth: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2022
FhiBi:
A poor married man slept with a rich lady and get paid to feed his family, did he cheat on his wife or he went to work?
Your opinion
Except he had his wife's consent, it is cheating.
Re: Is It Cheating? by braveboy64(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Cheating
Period

(1) (Reply)

She's Having Fantabulous Pussy Flirting With Her Younger Sister / Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook / To Girls From Age 17-28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.