Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) (73805 Views)

Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by mizz2posh: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
I heard she did gastric bypass surgery, and it's not cheap so she's right lol

2 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Hornome: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
cool
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Well, I prefer the old Teni.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Roytimidgreat: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
She does look good.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this
I been think say na
Only me see am
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by kelvine(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
This shows all things are possible.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
this look better now Sugar mummy, unlike before that she was looking like Biafra headquarter during the civil war

1 Like

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by kacheezy: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this
Doctor carry the fat mold prick for am.

1 Like

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni, has taken to her Instagram handle to share new photos which captured a slimmer figure of her after a weight loss journey, IGBERETV reports.

Teni captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmCRMkDsoeF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The singer was spotted in some of the photos with Broda Shaggi and Phyno.

See the pictures below.

angry
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Popular Nigerian singer, Teni, has taken to her Instagram handle to share new photos which captured a slimmer figure of her after a weight loss journey, IGBERETV reports.

Teni captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmCRMkDsoeF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The singer was spotted in some of the photos with Broda Shaggi and Phyno.

See the pictures below.

rubbbbbbbbbish....she dont hav yansh....she aint even lightskin!!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I thought she was proud of her body...what changed?
buhar
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Waywardson6: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Every monkey desires to look beautiful. But, they'll be fighting those who work hard to stay beautiful everyday, all in the guise of self love, meanwhile they're just jealous & insecure. Nothing like body positivity, fat isn't healthy nor beautiful. Work hard to look & feel good.

4 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Ikennaford: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
She's dumb, she should've said, it takes dedication and hard work to be like me,
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Is this really Teni?

BTW, Phyno na fine guy oh! shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
I just wish this girl all the happiness one can find in the world.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by chukkystar(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:
I remember one interview where she said her mum told her to find a husband quick because she was looking like a bag of beans.
Not sure her age now.She was 25 then.

But how come she wore short sleeves and long sleeves of the same shirt?
it's the same one, she folded it

2 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Better for her
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wow! I m so happy for teni. She has made others smile . She deserves to be happy.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:
I remember one interview where she said her mum told her to find a husband quick because she was looking like a bag of beans.

She drew the shirt up.

1 Like

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by toprealman: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:

Express yourself freely. Till you get to that zone where you wear just anything you want,you still have work to do.
Who defined the standard you are operating on..... think am?
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Still fat and shapeless

Appreciate people little progress
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
If you know you know.

Thats what everyone is using for their weight loss
Everyone knows. The other time she was fighter one of her fans who said she did surgery to get slimmer and she almost brought down the sky claiming it was cardio exercises. We know. Well good for her as her Kpekus and kunchas go dey hungry boys now

1 Like

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Madmazel99:
na so fat people dey talk to give themselves fake confidence. Deep down, they really want to lose that fat.

No mind them.

There's nothing attractive about being fat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by seguno2: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I thought she was proud of her body...what changed?

Good question.
The same thing many people who voted for ThiefNuibu’s package in 2015 are asking now they are suffering from unemployment, inflation, insecurity, poverty etc.
How can sane people want to continue with all these problems of change to next level to renewed hopelessness? I thought that our mumu don do ni but we don’t know what we want obviously.
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by VEXT: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Very ugly woman
Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
wiseone28:
I prefer the fatness

Kai u r very wicked . She was obese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by ElSudani: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Na gbola be this

We've had different groups of people on Nairaland. The garri crew, the name checkers, the red pillers etc. I think this is the era of the picture circling. These folks will just take a picture and start drawing circles on it.
Wonderful!

6 Likes

Re: "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) by Qaz2: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.