Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn (11201 Views)

Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun / Sanwo-Olu To Borrow N350 Billion To Fund 2023 Budget / FG May Borrow N11Trillion For 2023 Budget As Deficit Rises Above 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
At least the crooks have to award themselves a parting gift.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Bantu10: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
post=119106361:

From JAGABAN (una next Presido),
With love kiss.
Make una chop kiss kiss kiss

This urchin is always supporting failure. From buhari to APC, now this one. I spit on you
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Scamburster(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Memphis357:

This irredeemable F00L is never tired of posting inexplicable rubbish.
My brother no be small irredeemable fool. That thing is very dirty.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by funshint(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
One thing about Lagos is that the money is showing in terms of development. Pls what is happening in Abia sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Realrealfact: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by asanausana91: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
A budget for the Lagos destiny killer.
Only one man is collecting 51 billions on a monthly basis. I swear Tinubu is a wicked basterd
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by chukwuma234: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Realists:
The pride of Africa, Lagosians are very accommodating & lovely people, if not Lagosians, who will tolerate an unruly tenant claiming & dragging House with the bonafide Landlord.

Prove that you are a lagosian and not from Ogun state.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by fredoooooo: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eko lo n pe ibi...
Nnahin na Lagos...
A country inside a country...
Eko Onibaje o ...
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Bridget95(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Omenlon:
go and find something to do, even if na olosho work, go do. No govt can provide for everybody.
Tell your mother to do olosho first.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Bridget95(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
arsenal33:
God punish your state governor
Punish you join
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by FireUpNow(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
The jack up is for Tinubu. Election things
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Ifyz0001: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Come to my location...there has been no new project carried out by the state govt.if it's not the intervention of the FG that has started the rehabilitation of NNPC- Ejigbo road at ikotun, Lagos.

The only road I'm talking about now has forced people to sleep in undue traffic lasting over 3hrs everyday. It has forced motor owners to early mechanics and panel beaters.

Don't just open your mouth and talk rubbish because you feel someone is from a particular part of the country...

At ikotun no new roads has been constructed knowing fully well that this is the biggest local govt and government is treating us anyhow. See the road at Ajao Estate is degrading, govt will wait u til it's unmotorable before they come to fix it.

If you ask me at alimosho lagos, there has been no new project (roads) constructed, and they are myeaids of road begging to be constructed eg (Ailegun road) road leading to bucknor from ile epo.

So what are you saying....to me if the govt does do any project in my area whether to go to spain to commission project, they have. Not done anything to me. They should do the ones that affects my everyday life.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Teenaira: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
gozmok1:
APC and Buhari knows what they are doing to Tinubu, they have succeded in destroying His strongest Base Which is South West, right now,tinubu is a political orphan with lots of Identity crisis over his age, wealth, health and academic Qualifications,

With APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket forced on Tinubu, Peter Obi has already taken SE, SS, Obi will surely win Lagos State and get at Least 40% From SW region,

no South West politician will go to any christain gathering to campaign for Muslim/Muslim ticket in the whole of southern nigeria with all the evils and persecution Christianity is passing thru even when christains and Southerners have a sitting Vice president Osibanjo as a pastor, Just think of what will happen when two corrupt and mindless Muslims occupy the two highest office in Nigeria, they will see christainity as a terror to their own religion,

Right now, 95% of Christain voters in NC, NE, and NW will vote for Peter Obi, they have seen 200% reasons why they must never vote for APC and Tinubu, even christains in APC has written to The national body that they will never support Muslim/Muslim ticket,

Tinubu will share Muslim votes with Atiku, and the unstable kwankwaso, The northern Muslims I know will Always consider a northerner First especially if that person is a Muslim before any other tribe becos they see youruba Muslims where Tinubu comes From as inferior and unstable Muslims,

Peter Obi is already cruising to Victory with little effort becos APC has made his campaign easier for Him.

If you truly want a better Nigeria, remove religion from the criteria for nominating the candidates and focus on the expectations from the candidates.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Babastrong(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Freethinker87 post=119106357]Lagos shall be free from Tinubu's stranglehold come 2023. We tried in 2015 and almost succeeded, Sanwo Olu managed to win with less than 90,000 votes. We shall try again in 2023, riding on the wave of the Obidient movement.

Don't lose hope Lagosians, there's hope on the horizon. Tinubu oo, Sanwo-Olu oo, Obasa oo, and all the crooks in Alausa shall be retired in 2023. God willing!

Obidients, Your PVC Is Ready, Go And Collect Your PVC.[ You will continue trying. The way you tried to achieve Biafra in 1970's, the way you tried to disorganise lagos in 2020 through your endunity( endsar), the spirits of those who fought and died for unity of nigeria will never allow your biafra to come into reality. OBI IS A Biafra AGENDA THROUGH BACKDOOR.]
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Josh109: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Three Things that confirms Jagaban’s (Tinubu) victory is near!

1. When they make you the Topic;
It confirms you are on Top.

2. When they keep pointing at you;
It confirms you are ahead of the pack.

3. When your every move makes headlines;
It confirms you are their Boss.

“Make no mistake about it. HE Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the GAME in the PLAY. Tinubu is coming!”
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by aylipple: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Two things will happen in Lagos & Nigeria in the next general elections:

1. Sanwo-Olu will win a second term.

2. Tinubu or Atiku will the presidential; if it eventually goes to a run-off like some are predicting, Tinubu will carry the day.

Okay, the rantings can begin.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Babastrong(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=asanausana91 post=119107148]A budget for the Lagos destiny killer.
Only one man is collecting 51 billions on a monthly basis. I swear Tinubu is a wicked basterd[ Yours is a mega mumu if he could make that money weekly. You have him to blame not tinubu.]
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Josh109: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ifyz0001:
And there has been no road or projects done since this year. Sanwo Olu no try at all
u most be using walking stick or u being hold younger once to move around
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
post=119106361:

From JAGABAN (una next Presido),
With love kiss.
Make una chop kiss kiss kiss

I mostly sees you as robot
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Jack500: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
gozmok1:
APC and Buhari knows what they are doing to Tinubu, they have succeded in destroying His strongest Base Which is South West, right now,tinubu is a political orphan with lots of Identity crisis over his age, wealth, health and academic Qualifications,

With APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket forced on Tinubu, Peter Obi has already taken SE, SS, Obi will surely win Lagos State and get at Least 40% From SW region,

no South West politician will go to any christain gathering to campaign for Muslim/Muslim ticket in the whole of southern nigeria with all the evils and persecution Christianity is passing thru even when christains and Southerners have a sitting Vice president Osibanjo as a pastor, Just think of what will happen when two corrupt and mindless Muslims occupy the two highest office in Nigeria, they will see christainity as a terror to their own religion,

Right now, 95% of Christain voters in NC, NE, and NW will vote for Peter Obi, they have seen 200% reasons why they must never vote for APC and Tinubu, even christains in APC has written to The national body that they will never support Muslim/Muslim ticket,

Tinubu will share Muslim votes with Atiku, and the unstable kwankwaso, The northern Muslims I know will Always consider a northerner First especially if that person is a Muslim before any other tribe becos they see youruba Muslims where Tinubu comes From as inferior and unstable Muslims,

Peter Obi is already cruising to Victory with little effort becos APC has made his campaign easier for Him.

Keep fooling yourself.

Your brain will start working in February
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by everythinggirly(f): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Money Money Money!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Fearyourcreator: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Godfulchy:
Pronouncing that sum of money can give me headache
That money is too small sef for a state like lagos...
At least $15b
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Freethinker87: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lainegh:
you people can talk nonsense APC defeat PDP by more than 500k votes in gubernatorial election. All this obi people and lies sha

LOL Go and look at the figure again, not 2019, 2015 when we tried with Jimi Agbaje. We're trying again in 2023. Tinubu must go!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by Freethinker87: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
arsenal33:
so it's only Lagos state you want. Ole

Yes ooo, I want the only state collecting my taxes. That's all!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn by NLPoliceWoman: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / Agony Of Igbos In Benue / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.