Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,665 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Without Buhari, The North Is Btw Atiku & Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Buhari, The North Is Btw Atiku & Kwankwaso (204 Views)

2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Buhari, The North Is Btw Atiku & Kwankwaso by Validated: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Atiku and Kwankwaso will share North votes, leaving Obi and Tinubu to pick the remnants.
Peter Obi might even beat Tinubu to 4th position in the North.

As it stands now, Tinubu would be competing with Kola Abiola and Sowore. This is because:
- Buhari has abandoned Tinubu to prove his mettle for calling Buhari and Dapo, these things.
- the youth have rejected him
- the north would rather vote Atiku or kwankwaso than a sick old man with fraudulent past.
- Christians have since left APC for Tinubu and his terrorist co Shettima
- muslim North trust Atiku or Kwankwaso than a thief supported by barawo like Gandulje
- no same Nigerian want to associate with drug lord.
"According to THISDAY/ARISE Board of Editors, with documents already in the public domain about Tinubu’s funds forfeiture over drug investigation in the United States of America, it was important to state that for national security, foreign policy, and national interest, any candidate aspiring to be the president of Nigeria should not shy away from media scrutiny concerning any link with drug trafficking, or be associated with anyone so involved, however tangentially."
- 60% of Lagos and by extension 40% of SW is already in Peter Obi's pocket
- 97% of SE is with Peter Obi
- 85% of SS are with Obi
- 66% of NC are Obidients.

#SincereNigeriansGroup(SNG)

2 Likes

Re: Without Buhari, The North Is Btw Atiku & Kwankwaso by worldTina(f): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
These are the kind of news I just love reading God bless Nigeria God bless peter obi
Re: Without Buhari, The North Is Btw Atiku & Kwankwaso by Validated: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Why you come.mention Obi....

All these Nyamiri will come for you later, Op

Noone will attack me because I am relaying the truth. I support Obi, but North has got no time for others than theirs. Obi will win eventually, but after a rerun, where Tinubu would have been chased out.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku Fight Dirty Over Source Of Wealth || Thisday/arise Media Cautions / Nigerian History Series – Sir Ahmadu Bello (premier Of The North) / Atiku In Anambra State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.