Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? (1116 Views)

Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW / Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 30, 2011
What is your best love and emotional song(s) of all time.That song which tends to pierce your heart and in some cases,makes you cry whenever you are listening to it, You can share it here with your fellow Nairalanders, Wel,mine is FOREVER IN LOVE BY KENNY G
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by Gwazah(m): 4:56am On Aug 30, 2011
Amanda by dom williams
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by dammyfine: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2011
Mine is Someone like you by adelle
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2011
Loving you by Shanice!! The song is awesome
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by amiskurie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
There is no such thing like best emotional luv song ever.Y?cos there ara loads of gud songs.Talk about Katie melua's Nine millions bicycles in beijing,the Seal's changes is gonna come and Train to jordan.talk of freshlyground's doobee doobee,Jason mraz's I'm yours,Micheal bubbles's I just haven't meet u yet, ,my list is just endless,lolz.
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by manakeagie: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
The best song of all times is "This love is unbreakable" by west life , i love this song so much
Re: What's Your Best Love Song(s) Of All Time? by yommy2sure(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
Celine Dion, lets talk about love

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola’s Strange Holiday In Osun / People Born On 29th Feb.no Birthday Dis Year / 7 Occasions You Should Never Consider Taking 'selfies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.