Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking (85844 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC does not have a Presidential candidate
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Jakumo(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2022
VP Osinbajo has the stance of an athlete. Fit, toned, and broad-shouldered to fit Saville Row's finest tailored business suits.

Unlike the stereotypical pot-bellied Nigerian politician of old, decked out in what appears to foreigners as drapery, VP Osinbajo cuts a suave, debonair, cultivated air nurtured in the hallowed halls of academia then brought to fruition in the corridors of federal power in his fatherland Nigeria.

I recall a couple of years ago seeing the lithe figure of VP Osinbajo leaping to safety like a gravity-defiant superhero the instant the deadly thrashing main rotor blades of his crashed helicopter came to rest in a cloud of dust. Spiderman would approve of the way Osinbajo landed lightly on his feet UNSCATHED beside the demolished aircraft to leave the death zone unperturbed. At that moment it became apparent I was witnessing the youthful athleticism of a fearless intellectual giant and a born leader of men for whom the Grand Symphony Conductor still has many major assignments to accomplish.

Mark my words, Pellow Kwantirimans, we have not heard the last of Nigeria's Dapper Don VP Osinbajo. The best is yet to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Joyce95: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2022
The best leader ever.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by DaInferno(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN was in New York, USA for international engagement.

Nigerians have tongue wagging, praising the VP swag and dress sense.
think deeply about what you have garnered during this regime...make we no d glorify inadequacy.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by iHateFraudsters: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Na hin mouth e take talk am.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Emmy909: 9:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Seriously we lost a game changer, who i believe would have done so well in this next election.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by adesile8697: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2022
The corrupt VP dripping like a Nigger while his “country: is on fire. bandits and herdsmen and unknown gun men running the show..No response directly from the “Buhari” imposter LOLThe corrupt VP dripping like a Nigger while his “country: is on fire. bandits and herdsmen and unknown gun men running the show..No response directly from the “Buhari” imposter LOL...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Babaken(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Fine man.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by placeofallure(f): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Osinbajo is love by all

Not me.

Speak for yourself only.

When he had the chance to absolve himself of every evil that is Buhari, he didn't!

Couldn't he have just resigned, as in walk away from whatever 'conspiracy' going on in presidency, then come out again to contest as himself, not as a deputy or vice.

He'd campaign that he wants to correct all the anomalies wrong with the government and we would have voted for him.

No he didn't do that!

Either he was too timid to do it or he's part of them 100%

Whatever his reasons are, he has since lost his placement with me.

I am not Nigeria, neither am I the people. Go ahead and love him all you can.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Akanbimi: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2022
He lives at 1, 26 Bourdilon, Ikoyi. Go there and call him a thief.... You will stand with your whole generation to explain which of your fathers property he stole.

Be brave nah, don't be a Nairaland warrior nah.

PrinceOfLagos:
nobody is wailing anything , everyone loves Yemi Osibanjo

Nigerians only got problem with Tinubu because he's a thief

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by dealslip(f): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Missed as in how??

Someone who claimed to have the solution of the country but never shared it with buhari or implemented it.

He’s no different from Tinubu who claimed to also have the solution of the country after giving us buhari
Does PMB look like someone who listens to good advice to you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Idaytesj29(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Speak for yourself.
Yes, Ibo the man Nigeria avoided.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Babaken(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

increase the volume.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by BeardedMeat(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes, Ibo the man Nigeria avoided.
You are now blaming Igbos because yorubas rejected osubande for the urinating machine
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by ladipo007: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
I will rather vote for yemi osinbajo 2000000times than a man from iragbaji
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Yankee101: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jacket for cold don become swag?

Misplaced priorities is why hunger wan finish nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Enumerator(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
cheesy
PrinceOfLagos:
We see in Peter Obi Professor Yemi Osibanjo, Man of the people

Tinubu na bastard iswear
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by AlwaysPositive: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN was in New York, USA for international engagement.

I am obidient, if YEMI had contested.... I would have voted for him
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by ADSP116(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
[u be the greatest mumu that ever livethquote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119109345]We see in Peter Obi Professor Yemi Osibanjo

Man of the people

Tinubu na bastard iswear [/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by tctrills: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. You keep making the political class relevant.
For 8 years this presidency has destroyed Nigeria but you feel posting the VPs pics is the best use of time.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by mrkings84(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The man that Nigeria missed, too bad

Greedy Tinubu no allow APC give this fine man their ticket, if only they gave him ticket, now APC would have remained in power come 2023
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Passionate1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fucking coward! Weak individual! Mrs oshibanjo.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by hohafrank(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is correct human being not that dead wood.Anyway we will use our PVC to retired him to the village.
Vote wisely.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
swag of failure
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Nayturalistic: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And Peter OBI is a Saint
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by hohafrank(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
swag of failure
One billion times better than that dead wood.
I pity you.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by arantess: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.
This born throway bigot
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by TBD(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
A mere commissioner
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by RtrevEzeugo1: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The man that Nigeria missed, too bad
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.