Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking (85841 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Phantom233: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
though Apc is a symbol of backwardness but if they wanted to stand any chance of winning the elections this is the man they would have given their ticket.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Emola12(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerian miss osinbajo aswear especially Yoruba people like me hmmm..well no wahala PETER OBI dey there for us

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Ubanz: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yeah ! That's my main man..
Osibisa!!!
Don't worry Tinubu dug his grave the moment he usurped ur rights.
Am sure u would have won the 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by snoopz: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
All Tinubu dey put on no pass that him Fulani agbada everywhere he dey go
E go con wear sweater on top
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by meetolu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Something will just happen this guy go just become the president of Africa.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Ofolete: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
How I wish APC left their stupidity and fronted this man, I would have voted for him peacefully. I so much like him.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by viodemus: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oga Prof. Too much. My guy.

We should stop letting olodos (not academic related) rule us again. Or let Olodo be the head, while the real head will be the vice. That is why Nigeria jagajaga A country that is suppose to be second to the USA, is in the 200s.

Oga Prof vs oga Peter Obi, would have been the election for the ages n Nigeria's history.

Peter Obi impress me sha, I didn't know he was this gritty.

Prof will be a renowned statesman.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by 00FFT00(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
nobody is wailing anything , everyone loves Yemi Osibanjo

Nigerians only got problem with Tinubu because he's a thief

As in, senior barawo cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by timiade446(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Na hin mouth e take talk am.

No mind am grin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by babajero(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Missed as in how??

Someone who claimed to have the solution of the country but never shared it with buhari or implemented it.

He’s no different from Tinubu who claimed to also have the solution of the country after giving us buhari
That means you are a lying hypocrite, if you say osibanjo didn't implement any solutions with small opportunity he had when buhari handed over to him. That made the evil party not hand over to him again.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by davillian(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Swagg of a failed government
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by zionstaar75: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Waterlrd:
There are three professor yemi osibanjo in peter Obi. Please be sincere.
3 professors of law in a 3rd class graduate trader.you should get the award for stupidity of the year
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Cubeman: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
The best President Nigeria has bypassed
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by 234daniel2010(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
nobody is wailing anything , everyone loves Yemi Osibanjo

Nigerians only got problem with Tinubu because he's a thief

You are right!
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by 6ixT8: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria really missed this guy. See swag like Mikel Arteta.!
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by EverGrand: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We see in Peter Obi Professor Yemi Osibanjo

Since we cannot have Professor Yemi Osibanjo as President, We will switch our undying support To Peter Obi and by the grace of God , we will win.

Tinubu na bastard iswear

Prof Osinbajo and Peter Obi in the same sentence?

You get mind o.

Where Prof is a palm tree, Peter Obi is gbure (water leaf).
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Fortruth: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
EverGrand:

Prof Osinbajo and Peter Obi in the same sentence?

You get mind o.

Where Prof is a palm tree, Peter Obi is gbure (water leaf).

Pleas dont put a coward in a sentence with a builder….
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by stanisbaratheon: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Globad:

He couldn't get his party ticket

Simple

In a democracy, that's the first test of capacity, interpersonal relationship, and resilience

Well, Nigeria is not a model democratic state to judge who has capacity or not. Religion and ethnicity play a huge role in our politics, remember? That is why a group of people will support an idiot to be president.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by appliedscience(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
We see in Peter Obi Professor Yemi Osibanjo

Since we cannot have Professor Yemi Osibanjo as President, We will switch our undying support To Peter Obi and by the grace of God , we will win.

Tinubu na bastard iswear
Igbos!!! It is well.... The same osinbajo una dey call several insultive names then... Errand boy!! Condolences vp and all sort of names.... Immediately he didn't get apc ticket, ur narrative about him changed... U started showing him fake love ...just to condemned tinubu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Speak for yourself.
He is better than Tinubu. At least.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by kelvinovie25(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
A man that is supposed to lead while others follow is now following because people don't want him to lead.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by bonnyhope: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
The man that Nigeria missed, too bad

Missed for what exactly
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Ckonnet: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
GorillaApp:

Now before you start, I'm not APC nor Yoruba.

But I have mad love for Osibanjo ( no homo pls).: people like Osibanjo ought to be at the helms of affairs in this country but he couldn't work because he was surrounded by villains, devils and evil men. You really cannot comprehend the intrigue that goes on in Aso rock and other places. What you may not know is that OSI life is in danger so the idea of resigning is not an option. He can be killed for the fear of him spilling secrets
The man is actually walking a tight rope
My love is now for Obi cool

Cc; ckonnet

Typical African man problem, afraid to die as if we are meant to live forever. If he die for others to live what is bad about that, he is even a pastor enjoying free salvation. The only difference between the white man and black is emotions. Anyday we eschew our useless emotion, then we will start standing for the right thing. That guy will regret his actions and it will hunt him. He was a pure coward and was after useless fame instead of writing his name in gold. The likes of soyinka,fela and achebe are celebrated worldwide for their boldness.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by deebrain(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Imagine if the election was this man vs Peter Obi in the APC and PDP respectively.....

Issue based and progressive debates and campaigns. I mean.....

But this is Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Devil1Messenger: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
The vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN was in New York, USA for international engagement.

Nigerians have tongue wagging, praising the VP swag and dress sense.
So presidential like Peter Obi grin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by RichAbujaGuy: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Since the man lost the nomination, he has been going around looking grumpy. I feel his pain

Huh?

Kamala Harris Hosts Osinbajo Inside Her Ceremonial Office - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7313454/kamala-harris-hosts-osinbajo-inside

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by BeardedMeat(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
jossyx1:

But truly he would have made a great HOS . i was hoping he win the pry.

All this other once are not getting my vote BAT, Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso all are same of same feather.
Obi is good.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by bikefab(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Osibanjo's photographer deserves an award, he makes the man look like a showbiz personality instead of an incompetent VP in bed with an incompetent President
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Gbolarshow: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria best president that never ruled
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by RexTramadol1: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Missed as in how??

Someone who claimed to have the solution of the country but never shared it with buhari or implemented it.

He’s no different from Tinubu who claimed to also have the solution of the country after giving us buhari

You can force the donkey to the river bank

You can’t force it to drink water.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by Akharmony: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
He is a true deligent Man. . . God bless him
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking by afemgbosey(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Globad:

He couldn't get his party ticket

Simple

In a democracy, that's the first test of capacity, interpersonal relationship, and resilience

Democracy is pipe dream,even to democrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Tinubu Wins Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.