Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary (16358 Views)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Eau01: 3:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Another way the immigration officers extort money travellers is blocked.

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Mickykarim: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2022
AFTER ALL THE DECEIT FRAUD AND ENTERPRISE ADVENTURES THAT MADE THE POWERS THAT BE VERY RICH AT THE EXPENSE OF THE DOWNTRODDEN.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by AlphaTaikun: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2022
nlfpmod:
Aviation minister, Hadi Abubakar Sirika, announces:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1602331599856717824?s=20&t=AsTQtLkxEu7TEqFKvcVDFg
Stay on the side of discretion.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Enemyofpeace: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Now I can travel out with Odefagirl without being scared of anything

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night" �

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by CaptainFM1: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Yankee101:
Better. Can’t come to Naija and start spending 100k for testing and retesting

Wait ooo, we need to confirm well if it's applicable to people arriving Nigeria ooo. The message no still clear well to me.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Harrynight(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Thats better
After spending heaven and earth still cough out 50 to run one use less test cry
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by leye4u: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
erico2k2:

ur brain still never reset, that pastor Embarrassed himself mega time

Na you be the fat Mugu lab rat,the Pastor was right all the time
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Sweetvie: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2022
That's good grin
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Tywo2018: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Some people don cash out Mehnn... for this scamdemic undecided
Yankee101:
Better. Can’t come to Naija and start spending 100k for testing and retesting
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by gabrielonis: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Georgejeez: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2022
What of banks
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Skty: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
headboyprince:

Hello your number is not on whatsapp. sad and are you for real , because ive shaked and tired. shocked

Careful o.. make Dem nor scam u o
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Soleymania(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
If this is real ,it's really a great news
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Psady(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Temidayo9:

Before now, if you travel by air, you would definitely use it.
Local man will not understand,let him keep wailing!

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Corea4king(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
I believe is a scam in Nigerian but what of foreign countries,is it also a scam there?.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by ekemma676: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Thank youThank you...
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by headboyprince(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Skty:

Careful o.. make Dem nor scam u o

i want to see how he will scam me. lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by youngking89(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Hunger never catch you...online beggar
kbsquare4:
We don't even use it these days.
Read my main text please
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Robenna(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Those Lords at Vatican city

Are you tired of decieving the world

They never told us any cure
Or how it vanished
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
leye4u:

Na you be the fat Mugu lab rat,the Pastor was right all the time
ahahahaah Ask that your pastor why he is being investigated for TAX evasion in the UK blind followers
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Corea4king:
I believe is a scam in Nigerian but what of foreign countries,is it also a scam there?.
The 9ja factor was a Scam, they only got rid of the scam 21th of tis month when the west got rid of these test ages ago
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Olaolex: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
emmanuel596:
Woe betide those who collected those shitty vaccines
What's the meaning of that rubbish you wrote up there? Always use your brain for the sake of your children
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by emmanuel596(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olaolex:
What's the meaning of that rubbish you wrote up there? Always use your brain for the sake of your children

Ask your father the meaning of what I wrote and the implications of taking a vaccine that your stupid country knows nothing about
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Olaolex:
Brain is soaked
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
emmanuel596:

Ask your father the meaning of what I wrote and the implications of taking a vaccine that your stupid country knows nothing about
Wow so your country is in charge of all vaccine you took growing up including the ones that might fry MANs brain grin grin
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Olaolex: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
emmanuel596:

I don't engage slowpoke and drunkard
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Olaolex: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
erico2k2:

Brain is soaked
Imagine what he spewed out of that infected gutter he calls mouth
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by OdefaGirl(f): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Now I can travel out with Odefagirl without being scared of anything

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night" �

Aswear...... that silent night been no make too much sense since, na now everyone including those who are masturbating on old corrupt candidates go understand am clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Danfo Driver Or Okada Rider Wearing Prescription Glasses? / I Have Never Been To An Airport / 3rd Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed For 27 Months – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.