Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary (16356 Views)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Nairalander248: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Always coming last
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by dontbothermuch: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
smiley

But Nigeria banks will not gree
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
it's overdue
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Caen1: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
The vaccine is no no for me... stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by honestivo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thank you Pastor Christ of Christ embassy for enlightened the world about this fake covid19 debacle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
where are those religious brainwashed gullibles who claimed Covid19 will kill us all and that the world has come to an end?crooked pastors like pastor TB yoshua, scammer pastor Oledepo, pastor Oyakillofmen and crooked pastor of Nairaland Righteousness23 grin grin

I am still here on earth smoking weed and drinking whiskey and forking more vaginas, this world will never ever end, humans will only die off and the world will carry on existing till........ another 20 billion years and on and on

Even the crooked world leaders were trying to force people to take vaccines, now in my area vaccines, face masks and testing kits worth millions of $$ are found thrown in the bin, the Chinese president tried to lockdown again and his citizens protested and told the crook to resign and he changed his mind.

Donald.Trump will be president again in 2024, black lives matter protesters has got old, boring and poorer. George Floyed is still dead.

Obi will be president of nigeria in 2023..

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by everythinggirly(f): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerians no longer require bad governance. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by BigYash: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
LOVEGINO:
We nor gree die. Dem don tire grin
cheesy God pass them

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
LOVEGINO:
We nor gree die. Dem don tire grin

grin

Una sef!

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by ScamDemicEra: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
... I just pity the mugus who volunteered to be lab rats, falling for the "main stream media blitzkrieg" of that time.

I shudder at what is going on under their skin now, and what could be activated in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by ewami: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
And Character grin shocked

LuvsBeautifl:
Finally this hogwash is clearing.

More than half of Nigeria's population remains unvaccinated (not like "our vaccines" are recognized by the west).

With all the hullabaloo there's been war in Ukraine and Russia, world Cup currently going on, but no out break of coro.

Three things that cannot be hidden forever
*Smoke
* Pregnancy
*And the truth

One day, one day, we go know.

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Shadysen: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
follow follow go finish una for this country, mad people.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by AerialMapper: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please close that stupid pointless pre-entry travel portal!

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Kunfu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
J
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by SPAMBOX7: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
What the fvck he meant by aviation booming again. Cos me no grab shishi

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by PHIPEX(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Is COVID now dead?? grin

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by stancydg: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Now, any and everyone who said anything against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy for standing out of the bandwagon and enlightening the world about the useless scamdemic, should as a matter of honour, apologize publicly. Kudos also to Bishop Oyedepo for standing strong in faith refusing to bow to the world. The difference between motivational preaching and that backed by The Power of The Holy Spirit is clear to all. Jeremy camp's "Walk by faith" track comes to mind....I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see it...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by ogascomax: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:

More than half of Nigeria's population remains unvaccinated (not like "our vaccines" are recognized by the west).

With all the hullabaloo there's been war in Ukraine and Russia, world Cup currently going on, but no out break of coro.

*Smoke
* Pregnancy
*And the truth

When sane people like us and pastor Chris was against the whole plandemic we were insulted. Suddenly covid-19 has disappeared. Kogi governor was insulted by many ignorant folks here saying whatever was in their controlled brain. Today who stand out? Truth is truth.

5 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
ScamDemicEra:
... I just pity the mugus who volunteered to be lab rats, falling for the "main stream media blitzkrieg" of that time.

I shudder at what is going on under their skin now, and what could be activated in the nearest future.
Nothing is going on under their skin it was just sterilised water all that covid 19 bullcrap was to get Donald Trump lose elections, they have achieved what they wanted with corona virus mongering, tell me where did corona viruses suddenlly went to? Where are the black lives matter protesters? Where are the George Floyed sympathisers? All being paid off, they have all got poorer, old and disappeared.

Donald Trump will be president in 2024, Chinese president tried to scare monger on covid last few week to lock down again and his citizens resisted, protested and told him to resign and he became afraid and changed his mind

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Josejp: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Una don tire to collect people money for airport in the name of covid test...kolo kuntry
Day of judgement will soon come
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by LuvsBeautifl: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
ogascomax:

When sane people like us and pastor Chris was against the whole plandemic we were insulted. Suddenly covid-19 has disappeared. Kogi governor was insulted by many ignorant folks here saying whatever was in their controlled brain. Today who stand out? Truth is truth.

I'm not disproving the fact that there was indeed a corona-virus outbreak, but it's not how they tried to paint it.

What happened to the sudden reduction in the number of COVID 19 related deaths?

One theory is that our immune system, especially those of us in Africa developed its anti-bodies to fight the antigens.

Then why forcing "inadequately tested" vaccines on people, to the point of even seperating those that is used in Africa, not to be used in the west. Are we lab rats?

Thank God for how it went in Africa, it would have been horrible. But thank God for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
stancydg:
Now, any and everyone who said anything against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy for standing out of the bandwagon and enlightening the world about the useless scamdemic, should as a matter of honour, apologize publicly. Kudos also to Bishop Oyedepo for standing strong in faith refusing to bow to the world. The difference between motivational preaching and that backed by The Power of The Holy Spirit is clear to all. Jeremy camp's "Walk by faith" track comes to mind....I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see it...
ur brain still never reset, that pastor Embarrassed himself mega time
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:

I'm not disproving the fact that there was indeed a corona-virus outbreak, but it's not how they tried to paint it.

One theory is that our immune system, especially those of us in Africa developed its anti-bodies to fight the antigens.

Then why forcing "inadequately" vaccines on people, to the point of even departing those that is used in Africa, not to be used in the west. Are we lab rats?

Thank God for how it went in Africa, it would have been horrible. But thank God for everything.
U never had it and lived fru it.In nigeria it was a scam as they cashed out o n it, in the UK it was WAR!

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:

Then why forcing "inadequately" vaccines on people, to the point of even departing those that is used in Africa, not to be used in the west. Are we lab rats?

There was never any covid, it was just flu, people only get flu in cold country like some western and other Europes and America. Africa is hot and humid, so Africans cannot suffer from flu.

At some point the western doctors were wondering why africans were not dying of covid like they predicted and expected. All that masks, vaccines and test kits were just one big scam, one politician made £65million out of it, (she is being probed at the moment) the rest (Boris Johnson and his friends) were having parties, drinking wine and cheese while telling us to stay home don't go out.

1 Like

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by tonyshine01: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Local or International?
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by marlow1962(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:

*Smoke
* Pregnancy
*And the truth

Covid 19 was never real in Nigeria, all those useless figures u see on ait, nta, channels and other dead channels too are all FAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by pargelenis(m): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria has bigger problems than Covid.
Re: Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary by OyinO: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Yeye dey smell. There was no covid-19 in Nigeria and subsaharan Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Field Trip To Olumo Rock In Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.. / I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... / I Have Never Been To An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.