Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022 (209 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY DECEMBER 13TH 2022

THEME: GRACE IS NOT A LICENSE TO SIN

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul, from the path of eternal destruction, to the path of eternal life, in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Thank You, Father, for the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sin.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, empower me never to take Your grace for granted or as a license to sin, again, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, let me never crucify Your son, Jesus, the second time, or put Him to open shame or ridicule, in Jesus name.

7.Father, release upon my life, the power to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus name.

8.Father, whenever, the temptation to sin comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, in Jesus name.

9.Father, give me the grace to be completely dead to sin, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Spiritual / Life Changing Spiritual Exercise Of Fasting / Man Rejects Pastor’s Monetary Help In Front Of Congregation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.