Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States (5712 Views)

ACF Tackles Akeredolu On Southern Presidency, Says Constitution Must Prevail / World Bank Loans Nigeria $700m For Water Supply, FG Blames States / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by Parachoko: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

You are the bigger fuul here, is house of assembly not part of federal government? Come and kiss my ass.
You're dumb!

1 Like

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by SmartyPants(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
The federal Government have masterminded the act of setting Nigeria backwards, very irresponsible and always shifting blames.

Can't you ever take charge and responsibilities of your actions for once, tue

Stop talking about things you dont understand.

First of all this us not the federal government talking. This is the National Assembly.

Secondly what they've said is the truth. Constitutional ammendment requires the assent a 2 thirds majoritt of all State Houses of assembly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Who dey wail and nag? I'm just tired of dumb comments from shallow people like you.

This issue is between Federal and State Legislature, but your dull self is still crying about the Executive in a matter that have nothing to do with them.

Shut up your smelling mouth! Is national assembly
part of federal government or not? Collect mic and Answer.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by SmartyPants(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

You are the bigger fuul here, is house of assembly not part of federal government? Come and kiss my ass.

Of course it is not. When we say federal government we are talking of the executive branch of the goverment that is distinguishable from the executive at State levels.

Please have a seat and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by ebbo(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
The federal Government have masterminded the act of setting Nigeria backwards, very irresponsible and always shifting blames.

Can't you ever take charge and responsibilities for your actions for once, tue

Can u even read and comprehend what has been written? You are so dull and ignorant about how the government works or functions.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2022
SmartyPants:

Stop talking about things you dont understand.

First of all this us not the federal government talking. This is the National Assembly.

Secondly what they've said is the truth. Constitutional ammendment requires the assent a 2 thirds majoritt of all State Houses of assembly.

Come and kiss my ass
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
ebbo:

Can u even read and comprehend what has been written? You are so dull and ignorant about how the government works or functions.

Go and tell that to your wife at home.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2022
SmartyPants:

Of course it is not. When we say federal government we are talking of the executive branch of the goverment that is distinguishable from the executive at State levels.

Please have a seat and learn.

Thank you mr professor, you can come and suck my shitholes.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by SmartyPants(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Thank you mr professor, you can come and suck my shitholes.

Why can't you recieve knowledge without being silly?

Smh.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by Parachoko: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Shut up your smelling mouth! Is national assembly
part of federal government or not? Collect mic and Answer.
The Executive is different from the Legislative dumb boy

This issue have nothing to do with the executive.

I won't be shock if you blame Buhari for not having a good road on your street

2 Likes

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by abokimallam: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
I knew it was bound to fail from the onset. The senators knew,but just used it to collect billions of naira as sitting allowance. Initiative didn’t come from Buhari so he was aloof because he was not interested. The rot the current constitution has brought on the country is good for the northerners and anything to change the status quo will affect their ranka dede culture. Remember, Abacha wrote this constitution for his ill-fated plan to transmute to be president.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by frankson1(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Is there anything good that can work in this country?
Imagine personality like Tinubu take over from Buhari. Anyhow will be order of the day.

Is this what you read or what you could extract from the post??

1 Like

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by frankson1(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2022
inoki247:
I know say this crop of Governors no go gri allow Nigeria progress....

Anytime we keep telling the people no be Presidency be Nigeria problem dey will neva hear When Buhari try to Veto LGA and Judiciary Bill dem run go court....

Same thing when Jonathan was trying to save some money then Ameachi and his gang ran to court.....

I think Amaechi and his gang ran to court when they discovered that the Fed government was withdrawing from the same account.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by Tareq1105: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2022
The 9th Assembly has failed the nation. When they were voting then, members from the North voted against State Police. This is what the south and the middle belt wanted badly but they rejected it. Now you want them to meet and pass what you in the Assembly wanted. It would not work. This is what you get when you don't make pple that elected you the focus of your law making function.
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by Enemyofpeace: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

To all those moderators that banned me and all those bad belle people that hissed, skipped and mtcheeeeewed me on nairaland this year, take your end of the year gift

Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by DonroxyII: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Can't you ever take charge and responsibilities of your actions for once, tue
The Constitution need to be amended such that All state house of assembly should vote on Constitution amendment within a set time frame or be vetoed by House of Representatives once the time frame lapsed ...

This country and piece of nonsense everytime.. State of assembly shouldn't be necessary for Constitution amendment for it makes the processes more cumbersome !
Re: NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States by ufotunang: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
To get this Constitution to be totally amended... nigerians should demand and protest for Constitution amendment and restructuring... if this is not given.. nigerians should boycott the election... not to vote for any politicians.. contesting for the state assembly, state govenors and president..no restructuring, no Constitution amendment, no voting.... nigeria should boycott the election....this politicians do not care for the common man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court re-issues Order Directing EFCC To Release ex-CBN Gov, Emefiele / Repent Or You Are Gone, Wike Warns Kidnappers, Informants / Police Kill Seven Alleged Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.