Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Cricket In The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cricket In The House (1072 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cricket In The House by LadyRosa(f): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
My brother Zonefree said you're pregnant, and just like a pregnant rabbit, I'll let you be. grin

Same way ya mother Rabbitially dragged you outta of her cu%nt!
Women are powerful beings!
*Tongue in and out*
Re: Cricket In The House by seemples(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Don't have any flat bellied person around, but will try to play dectective again using your approach.

Thanks for your input.

You see as the vermin wan dislodge you so, na desperate act you go employ and you'll certainly catch it out.

When you do, instead of straight out killing it, consider detaching its two behind limbs from their sockets then fling the rubbish half life carcass way out. It just might go warn it's Kith n kin to gap your house by a 20 mile radius perimeter in whatever adventure they seek or they could return bearing no limbs like him. Sorry for your troubles. I wish you well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cricket In The House by JasonScoolari: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

Same way ya mother Rabbitially dragged you outta of her cu%nt!
Women are powerful beings!
*Tongue in and out*
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly let me know. grin

1 Like

Re: Cricket In The House by culf: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
LadyRosa:

I have done that, including the water drain.I opened it and empty a full sniper inside.

waooo. Sorry please.
Re: Cricket In The House by LadyRosa(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly let me know. grin

When you done being a BUNKUM let me know tongue
Re: Cricket In The House by illicit(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

I have done that, including the water drain.I opened it and empty a full sniper inside.

So did u find it?

Sometimes they stay in the roof

1 Like

Re: Cricket In The House by LadyRosa(f): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
illicit:

So did u find it?

Sometimes they stay in the roof

Yea I did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Set My Eyes On Her Again? / One Place Parent Seem To Fail / Wife Kills Husband Over Loaf Of Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.