Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi (27238 Views)

BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, even his arraignment in court for stealing?
Please don't quote me again,Lol.

Everyone wants to take Asiwaju to court.

If Obi were a big fish, he would have been arraigned for running personal businesses while serving the people of Anambra state. But no one really takes him as seriously as they take Asiwaju.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't usually respond to ignorant zombies but I'll make an exception in your case. It's illegal under Nigerian law to operate a foreign bank account wether personally or by proxy as a public servant. But I know you wouldn't know that because you're an ignorant Obidient zombie

So because I am now a governor my daughter cannot operate an account that we opened for her before I became a governor. I should close down my daughter's account and spend all the money because of a stupid law.

Na that your stupid infinite abi techno phone you dey take type this nonsense. If they look you well now you dey one squalid room with serious poverty and borrowed data dey yarn okpata.

Wether Tinubu or Obi or Atiku wins, it has zero bearing on my own quality of life. It is because of old classmates and childhood friends who can not but ask for money everytime that we want a country that that has turned hardworking men and women into beggars and prostituites to change for good so that the undignified requests can reduce drastically.

Mad man dey quote law for person wey go feed your generation. You dey defend people that wont hesitate to use you for their rituals if the need arises.

Wetin you sabi for inside life?

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Laslaslala: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
The private jet u hired for campaign will cost less than 30kobo in three months?...who dey take this guy serious self.
MOST part of his Movements And logistics is bankrolled by obasanjo and a lot more persons u may not know,
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by bn2murphy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
I wonder how many day's will it take to build a presidential lodge?
Abi na hours?
alanto:
Who builds a lodge for a visiting president to stay? Can't Obi do without lying
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by zaddyofph(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obasanjo have replied, You cannot fight or threaten me.

See video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksreIxeSrF8

zaddyofph:
I told Ex President Obasanjo that I can't spend half a billion building a lodge for Him to stay when he was coming to Anambra state.

Watch Full video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0LsikphRno
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by johnstar(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
laughitall:
mumu so Obi didn’t loot as pdp .. I feel like giving some on you very hot slaps .. dumb fools

ode

ur family na dumb fools
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by johnstar(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
laughitall:
mumu so Obi didn’t loot as pdp .. I feel like giving some on you very hot slaps .. dumb fools

u can aswell talk like a normal human being without calling ur family a dumb fool

frustrated maggots

make ur emi lokun enter na weytn him wn do??
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by johnstar(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
laughitall:

as tinubu be. na so u go dey be too. make god exchange ur body to tinubu own say amen
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by johnstar(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
laughitall:

d sickness wey tinubu get ur generation go sick

d way tinube dey waka na so u sef go dey waka

asshole.

ur body go b like tinubu body asshole

as u want make tinube enter so. first of all wish ursef and ur family d kind of sickness tinube is having now.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gentleswift:
He might not be vastly experienced like his other contestants in handling the complexities of the country, but one thing is sure about him. Accountability and transparency. I think that's what Nigeria needs now.

Experienced how?

He is more experienced than Tinubu, common Man, the only place Atiku pass am na Vice President,

Tinubu have or didn’t chairman banks, build businesses, build tech companies, chairman SEC among others na,before politics, he was governor Tinubu was governor. So how the experience come in. He is well experienced man, go look at his CV, shettima was just a director at zenith, Obi chairman two banks. Omo you have to give it to him ooh, TINUBU was only accountant with mobil prior to governor

1 Like

Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Raf4: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2022
alanto:

Presidential lodge is part of Governor's lodge in the government house. It's like boasting u built an international Airport without a Presidential wing or boasting of building a 5-bedroom duplex without a guest room or toilet. I don't know how that is an achievement or a sign of prudence.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Shikini: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Great man
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Conner44:
All you urchins above me shouting about private jet . . . does Obi have a private jet? he flies on jets that people help him rent. If Obi is to personally pay for his trip we all know he flies commercial undecided

But tinubu has almost 4 of them, Atiku has at least 3 of them too.

Urchins, who do una this kain thing?
you better go and sitdown and think about your life cos after election,life will still continue.
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by int0x80(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2022
APC made the greatest mistake of their lives by not fielding this man! Instead they chose a dead man walking!
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by VanuatuWycombe: 2:00am On Dec 14, 2022
alanto:

I tire o. Will Obasanjo sleep there for years without going back to Abuja again?
Re: I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi by Gentleswift(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Experienced how?

He is more experienced than Tinubu, common Man, the only place Atiku pass am na Vice President,

Tinubu have or didn’t chairman banks, build businesses, build tech companies, chairman SEC among others na,before politics, he was governor Tinubu was governor. So how the experience come in. He is well experienced man, go look at his CV, shettima was just a director at zenith, Obi chairman two banks. Omo you have to give it to him ooh, TINUBU was only accountant with mobil prior to governor
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Lai Mohammed Loses Grip… As APC Top-notcher Turns Down His Invitation / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.